yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie attempts combinations (advice? please? :'') )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie attempts combinations (advice? please? :'') )

I've just received my second package from PSX and boi am I excited to continue on this journey!

Anyway, I've currently got Vibe, Celebrity, Glow, Love Boat, Xist (4w), XSP86, and samples of Tease, Fantasy, Connections, Flirt and Babe.
    I'd say I could work with this!

Here's the thing though, when I combine the pheros, I usually just grab the ones closest to me and randomly spray that shit on myself. I'm pretty sure that this isn't how I'm supposed to do it, so I'm using this thread to come up with and keep track on the combos I actually end up using.

I have a few goals I'd like to achieve with the aid of pheros and they include (they're really immature reasons, but I've just entered adulthood so I'll let myself loose for a few more months):
    1. Getting my crush to talk to me again (we had a falling out and as immature as it is, I'm desperate for her ((yes we're both girls)))
    2. Garner male and female attention (because, again it's immature, but who doesn't like an ego boost?)

So here's what I'm concocting up for goal #1:
    - Love Boat + Xist (4w)
    - Celebrity + Xist (4w)
    - Connections + Love Boat
    - Connections + Xist (4w)
    - Glow + XSP86

As for goal #2:
    - Babe + Celebrity
    - Xist (4w) + Celebrity
    - Tease + Fantasy + Love Boat

At this point, you can probably tell that I suck at combining my pheros, in fact, most of these combos I've listed were really just random pheros that my shitty intuition *thinks* might work, and knowing me, they probably wouldn't. Which is why I need your help! Please share your favourite combos! And, uhh, feel free to roast my shitty combos dry!

Comment

We have all sucked in this at some point, so I am going to point you in a direction of the thread Good Combinations, perhaps there is a combination or two there that will make you sing.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

originalsn , Ildergreier Thanks for the pointers, guys! I probably should go through more threads ;u;
        Tysm!

Comment

Originally posted by scxrlt View Post
          originalsn , Ildergreier Thanks for the pointers, guys! I probably should go through more threads ;u;
          Tysm!
          It would not hurt.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            We have all sucked in this at some point, so I am going to point you in a direction of the thread Good Combinations, perhaps there is a combination or two there that will make you sing.
            You're truly heaven sent for that thread.

OP, I really, really, really recommend Celebrity with really anything. You're on the right track!

Comment

For goal number 1, What I'm learning is that you will need time. It won't be instant. You will need multiple instances where you and her share space together. Don't be pushy, don't be needy. Plan something to do afterward so that you have an excuse to leave for both you and her. After Xist makes an impression, it works in the background while you are not around.

While you are doing this, You want to try your honest best to find out what this misunderstanding was and importantly, how SHE views the situation. After several hits, you can try your combos but pick the other pheromone based on what the nature of the misunderstanding was. If it was sex, add something sexy like Tease or Babe, if it was not listening, try connections, if she doesn't think you are high status, try celebrity, If you just want a bubbly chat, nows the time to try Fantasy or Flirt or Vibe.

When you are trying to fix a relationship, you have to fix you. We can fool them with pheros but they will test us, often over and over again. We have to find what we lack and actually work on that aspect of our personality. Pheromones can really really speed this up but when you find what works, reevaluate the relationship, Are the changes necessary good? Do they line up with your life goals? If not, just you be you because you got pheros in case you want to be somebody else for a couple days.

Measure, correct, remeasure, every day to be a better you. This is how one matures into what you will become.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

You're truly heaven sent for that thread.

OP, I really, really, really recommend Celebrity with really anything. You're on the right track!
                I intend to put any successful combination in there. It can be a discoverxs wiki of some sort.
                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I intend to put any successful combination in there. It can be a discoverxs wiki of some sort.
                  Hmmm Discoverxs Wiki? I like the sound of that ????????
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X