yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP & Pheromonexs Combination Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPMP & Pheromonexs Combination Suggestions

Last edited by originalsn; 02-07-2019, 12:31 PM.

Celebrity w/ Goddess of the Blue Moon
    Celebrity w/ Money Potion + Desire Me + Innocence (or one or the other)
    I think you should consider getting something with Levitation and mix it with Celebrity.

I'm a (new) big fan of Celebrity now. Don't think I want to leave my house without it.

Comment

• pinksugarcandy
      pinksugarcandy commented
      Editing a comment
      what does celebrity do for you?

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry I'm just now responding to this. Celebrity is something serious! I wrote about it in my journal. Compliments and attention galore. People wanting to do things for you.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    Celebrity w/ Goddess of the Blue Moon
    Celebrity w/ Money Potion + Desire Me + Innocence (or one or the other)
    I think you should consider getting something with Levitation and mix it with Celebrity.

I'm a (new) big fan of Celebrity now. Don't think I want to leave my house without it.
    I have my eye on drive by fruiting w/open windows. Apparently the only difference between open windows and levitation is that levitation has some dheas added to it. Perhaps I can get dheas from pheromone xs and mix it with drive by fruiting & celebrity?

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Mix them?
      or combine them on different spot on your body?

• originalsn
      originalsn commented
      Editing a comment
      Combine them. Would mixing them on diff parts of the body be better?

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      originalsn NO!

I have tried

LFM + Connections
    LFM + Fantasy
    LFM + LB

Great combinations.

LFM + Babe = No word for that outcome, really.

( XSteveO needs to create something close to LFM)

The varieties of Occo goes with everything you would have used DM+ in a combination.

Lace + Fairy Tale (or celebrity) + a tiny streak of DM+ is one hell of an IT-girl receipt.

MLH + Fantasy + Occo = Hot for Teacher.

Leather + Love Boat is a knockout in the gym.

I put this on the stereo and watched everybody (me included) give it all where they were.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      2nd SteveO making an LFM...could you just imagine!!! SUPER LFM...

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheerio I needed something that made LFM less distant.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      NuTrix Yeah, I can imagine. I hope XSteveO creates this super LFM & LFN before summer comes.

So I have been trying to get away from LPMP somewhat ... not because I ever had a bad experience.. I just really like the super fast service here and I like sprays...which cost a LOT more over there. I realize they are bigger bottles...but anyway. I will NEVER be able to completely separate because I live by OCCOs. Just sayin'.

That being said, note that while I don't say it in every combo...I wear EVERYTHING with an OCCO. E V E R Y T H I N G.

That being said, I am a HUGE fan of Perfect Match, which isn't in your list, but I love it with Xist4w/P96/DHEAS/P83. I know that seems like a lot of things, but it works really well for me.

I am currently trying out Heart & Soul (UN) with Xist4W and P96. I am pretty sure I did H&S with Xist4W once before and got great results in terms of the boy not wanting to leave, just hanging around forever...things I enjoy. I have gotten some awesome responses with H&S and cops alone, too, without any PXS products, but I feel like they had more of a last effect after we were apart when I added the X4W.

I have used the XSP96 and LPMP DHEAS together and just gotten all the "love" looks.

I am pretty sure I have tried to add the Xist4W to everything I have from LPMP and it does seem to up the results, even if only a little.

Oh, I also used Liebchen Treasured Hearts with the Xist4W and got really awesome results, too. I don't have all my notes, but basically, it just did more of the bonding/wanna be in your family style connections. Again, Xist4W just seems to amp up all the LPMP results for me.

And after writing all this and thinking back, I need to give H&S some more love with the Xist4W.
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• pinksugarcandy
      pinksugarcandy commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny though i actually prefer the oils. The sprays leak a lot and somehow get used up faster compared to the oils.

• curiouscat
      curiouscat commented
      Editing a comment
      I will create another post because my comment was too long.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I have said i before, I say it again: Xist is the closest thing you come to witch craft. It goes well with absolutely everything.

Oh, I forgot...I love Xist4W with Honeyed LP with Gotcha!
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
      Oh, I forgot...I love Xist4W with Honeyed LP with Gotcha!
      Oh, I have both! Tell me what to expect!
      I have a date on Saturday!

Comment

I am not even kidding! All ya'all asking about what does Xist4w go with/compliment?
        EVERYTHING.
        Not even joking, use it with everything

P96 and/or p86 are safe additions to anything.
        BAM!, Lace, OCCOs and any other cop'd fragrance with anything too.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• originalsn
          originalsn commented
          Editing a comment
          Are putatives in general good additions to anything? I'm thinking about getting P74.

• Cheerio
          Cheerio commented
          Editing a comment
          P96 is in my shopping cart right now

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        I am not even kidding! All ya'all asking about what does Xist4w go with/compliment?
        EVERYTHING.
        Not even joking, use it with everything

P96 and/or p86 are safe additions to anything.
        BAM!, Lace, OCCOs and any other cop'd fragrance with anything too.
        Noted!!

Seems like the same w/ Celebrity (I'm a lil bias though, lol)

Comment

Loving the suggestions! I figured I'd try some oils since its getting warmer. I've noticed alcohols tend to diffuse fast/burn out fast on me. Some people use coconut oil as a trick. I guess maybe I could use that with the sprays? To make them last longer or does it impact chemical makeup of the fragrance/pheros?

Comment

originalsn I get the oils from LPMP and then usually turn about half of it into a spray myself. I use the oil and the spray together most of the time. Not with OCCOs or high cop blends, but the other UNs. I like sprays to get the pheros up and out, but I like the strength of oils. Here, the sprays still seem to be strong AND get up and out there.

As for how much, it varies. I know they say less is more, and in some cases that is true. With Perfect Match, I slather in it. The more I use, the more the boy wants to talk and smile and stay around me. There is just something different in his smile.

With Heart & Soul, I also kind of do a lot. I mean...I roll several circles onto my chest and/or inner arms. Then I will also spray some onto those points to get it up and out. I feel like the oil gives me longevity, and the spray gives me reach.

I am a little more mindful of LFM & LFN...not sure why. But I usually do a 1-2 inch swipe in my cleavage, then maybe a little on my wrists.

With scented things, like Honeyed LP, I go all out and kind of let the scent do the measuring.

Cheerio My dynamic with the boy is odd right now. But I get results that feel good for me. He talks more openly, gives me reasons to believe he is truly wanting more than what we have, says things that I feel he might not have said if I didn't have it on. I think it would be great for a date.
            Last edited by curiouscat; 02-08-2019, 08:09 AM. Reason: Editing to add info I left out

Comment

• originalsn
              originalsn commented
              Editing a comment
              In terms of lpmp oils vs sprays, on average what distance do they cover? Does someone need to be right next to you to feel the effect or can they feel it from a few feet away?

• curiouscat
              curiouscat commented
              Editing a comment

• curiouscat
              curiouscat commented
              Editing a comment
              The short distance is with the oils. Sprays vary for me...seriously...which way is the air flowing in the room?

Some fast facts to help you out.

Most LPs, on their product page, will tell you how many mcgs total are in a bottle. Often, LPs women's and unisex blends are 1000mcgs a bottle (approx 5mcg a drop or spray, 10ml oil and 1 oz spray respectively). Men's blends are clocking in at average, 3000mcgs (for anyone interested, lol).

XS usually lists theirs as well and tells you under "technical data", and varies by blend. XSs mcgs are much higher by drop/spray. You get about 80 sprays or so per 10ml spray bottle. (1 spray could be 60 or 200mcgs...depends. That why most often then recommend on the page is 1 to 2 spays)

With LP, I did tend to slather/fog, not as bad as you might think though - we'll, maybe you would
            Anywhere from 4 to 7 (20-35mcgs per application). Some, like Popularity Potion, I went up as high as 50mcgs to get what I wanted out of it.

AnyWho! Keep this in mind as you combine

XS has a higher mcg content, they hit fast and hard usually. LP has a more natural feel and is more subtle, which a lot of people enjoy. I'm one of them, lol, I've been slowly collecting the XS in oil as often as I can as well. The phero bubble is closer than with the sprays, but I'll be the first to admit sprays are A BLAST!

LP fragrances have a delight all their own that adds attraction and attention, scent is its own magic ^_~ So I wouldn't be put off by the lower phero quantity in those, just know what you're working with and it will help you decide how much of which to wear to find your personal sweet spot

Comment

• KarmaKitty
              KarmaKitty commented
              Editing a comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              SC is the only one I've ever bought in x3 strength because I love the blend but had to fog in it for the affect I wanted, lol

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            Some fast facts to help you out.

Most LPs, on their product page, will tell you how many mcgs total are in a bottle. Often, LPs women's and unisex blends are 1000mcgs a bottle (approx 5mcg a drop or spray, 10ml oil and 1 oz spray respectively). Men's blends are clocking in at average, 3000mcgs (for anyone interested, lol).

XS usually lists theirs as well and tells you under "technical data", and varies by blend. XSs mcgs are much higher by drop/spray. You get about 80 sprays or so per 10ml spray bottle. (1 spray could be 60 or 200mcgs...depends. That why most often then recommend on the page is 1 to 2 spays)

With LP, I did tend to slather/fog, not as bad as you might think though - we'll, maybe you would
            Anywhere from 4 to 7 (20-35mcgs per application). Some, like Popularity Potion, I went up as high as 50mcgs to get what I wanted out of it.

AnyWho! Keep this in mind as you combine

XS has a higher mcg content, they hit fast and hard usually. LP has a more natural feel and is more subtle, which a lot of people enjoy. I'm one of them, lol, I've been slowly collecting the XS in oil as often as I can as well. The phero bubble is closer than with the sprays, but I'll be the first to admit sprays are A BLAST!

LP fragrances have a delight all their own that adds attraction and attention, scent is its own magic ^_~ So I wouldn't be put off by the lower phero quantity in those, just know what you're working with and it will help you decide how much of which to wear to find your personal sweet spot

Comment

If your skin is dry, try moisturizing first before applying perfume. It will make it last longer.
              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• originalsn
                originalsn commented
                Editing a comment
                I usually do moisturize but leave the phero'd areas unmoisturized because I have a lot of humectants in my lotion and wasn't sure if it would affect diffusion.

• originalsn
                originalsn commented
                Editing a comment
                I will probably add oil to those areas instead to experiment.

Originally posted by originalsn View Post
              Would you say lpmps scents/strengths are more comparable to a parfum or toilette fragrance?
              LP uses natural fixatives as opposed to chemical ones so it depends on the ingredients in each perfume. Some notes one their own just last, like aja. It's a very "sticky" note and I can smell it sometimes into the next day! Honies are good for lasting too. OCCO Black is delicious and chewy and lasts forever, but then something like Tsunonme will almost dissapear on me after 4hrs. Sometimes our skin just eats them up :( chemistry thing, so sad. Some I apply and have to have my nose touch my skin to smell it after 15 minutes (Boo!)
              Tbh, many I would compare to EDT, yes, getting 4 hrs on average before they begin to fade. I would recommend to always order samples first to see how each plays with your chemistry, or be ready to carry your LPs with you to reapply as needed - because let's face it (for me anyway, lol) - some are too yummy to pass up You could also consider a scent locket?
              Last edited by NuTrix; 02-08-2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• originalsn
                originalsn commented
                Editing a comment
                I will likely be carrying my scents around ????

Natural Laxatives? Funny LPMP Scents never make me poop!
              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh sh!t! HAHAHA! Thank you! How embarrassing, lol! Funny, but embarrassing

I love H&S myself and with DM you really have the attraction going.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• curiouscat
                curiouscat commented
                Editing a comment
                Personally, I think the OCCOs are stronger than then SE. My question was trying to gauge if the OCCOS with H&S would garner the same potential response as DM...re: the attraction.

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                OCCOs have for me! I circle my navel 2-3 times and then let the cops & divine smell do their work. Mara was going to nix H&S! I bought 2 bottles in a panic, lol, now she's keeping it

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                It will.

pinksugarcandy
              #5.2
              pinksugarcandy commented
              02-07-2019, 11:02 PM
              Funny though i actually prefer the oils. The sprays leak a lot and somehow get used up faster compared to the oils.

Put some plumbers tape under the cap around the screw. Plumbers tape is pennies at the hardware store and I use it to keep my bottles from leaking all over my purse (because either the bottles or my purse are always at some point on their side, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by originalsn View Post

I have my eye on drive by fruiting w/open windows. Apparently the only difference between open windows and levitation is that levitation has some dheas added to it. Perhaps I can get dheas from pheromone xs and mix it with drive by fruiting & celebrity?
                One other thing we can't know is what quantities of which molecules they use to create a blend. Not that you can't add DHEAS to OW and have it be fabulous!
                I used to wear Lace with SS4W to get a BANG! like affect before I purchased BANG! I STILL like the combo of SS4W/Lace, it is just a bit different than BANG! and yet I love BANG! too

I would recommend wearing OW and DHEAS seperately before adding DHEAS directly, just to find your sweet spot, so you can know better how much DHEAS to add to your OW so it'll be perfect for you!

Comment

• originalsn
                  originalsn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I tried out DHEAS + A-nol in the Carta d'Amor sample I have and it had a great effect on me. I'm probably going to get OW and Levitation as samples.DHEAS would be a great mood boost to anything.

I want a full bottle of Moonage Daydream, the perfume sound so lovely.
                Arsenal

Comment

• originalsn
                  originalsn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It does! Minus the Eucalyptus.

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hmm, you don't think that would work, originalsn?

• originalsn
                  originalsn commented
                  Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X