yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Aw. Did you get irritated more easily? Some status blends do that to me
    Yes! That was definitely the overall feeling. Which other status blends effect you like that? Maybe we have similar chemistry?

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Great to see someone else benefit from the anxiety reducing effects of these pheros.
      I love Fantasy for all the reasons you described. I agree that it works best when partnered with others. Try it with Celebrity or XS190. Fantasy and Babe sound interesting. I keep seeing it recommended but have yet to try it.

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        will try, thank you so much!????

Originally posted by dulce de leche View Post

Yes! That was definitely the overall feeling. Which other status blends effect you like that? Maybe we have similar chemistry?
      No, not with Fairytale! I get it with Babe and Temptress. Keep trying, girl! There were a few users who had some struggles getting off the ground initially. Pinksugarcandy and I believe Cheerio did as well

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

I love Fantasy for all the reasons you described. I agree that it works best when partnered with others. Try it with Celebrity or XS190. Fantasy and Babe sound interesting. I keep seeing it recommended but have yet to try it.
        1 spray of Fantasy + 2 sprays of Babe = Men won't hesitate to approach you, even if they see your status.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

1 spray of Fantasy + 2 sprays of Babe = Men won't hesitate to approach you, even if they see your status.
          Hmmmmm I agree with Ildergreier
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Hmmmmm I agree with Ildergreier
            Fantasy is amazing, together with Tease & Innocence they are unsung heroines.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I wore 2 sprays Fantasy + 1 spray XS190 one day last week. I forget.

This is my favorite combo with XS190 so far. These two go great together. The Fantasy is girly, fun, charming, feminine, energizing and social. And the XS190 does it's usual glam, imprinting, making people super accomodating and want to give you stuff thing without the sleepy downer side effects. Lots of fun. Unfortunately, I used my last sprays of my Fantasy sample to try this. So now I need to order more. LOL.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                And this is how it starts...lol

• Cheerio
                Cheerio commented
                Editing a comment
                Fantasy + xs190? Noted.

Comment

Shouldn't you try the blends solo before you start combinations?
                Arsenal

Comment

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I need to try Fantasy more. The fact that I don't have many memories about it makes me think I only wore it once on a date. I'm meeting with a CEO on Wednesday, so I'm probably going to bring this out for testing.

Comment

Fantasy is great for everyday use.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        Fantasy is great for everyday use.
                        I wish there were guys in my class. It's alll women. I would have loved to test them out while in class.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I wish there were guys in my class. It's alll women. I would have loved to test them out while in class.
                          Why can't you test in class? Just because it's women? Or because you only care how men react?
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Why can't you test in class? Just because it's women? Or because you only care how men react?
                            You caught me, lmao. I'm only really interested in seeing how men react. For women, I do want to make some lady friends.. but I don't really care to make any friends in my class. I mean, one girl was really my friend but then she became distant and blamed it on being "busy" but if you're on social media posting your outings, you aren't that busy. I'm over people like that. However, on Friday, I have a soiree to attend where I want attention from both men (potential husbands) and women (potential new BFFs). Does Fantasy work well with women?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

You caught me, lmao. I'm only really interested in seeing how men react.
                              Does Fantasy work well with women?
                              Fair enough

Fantasy is a friendly social that, for me, opens people up for chit-chatting and makes me feel happy, friendly, girly and flirty - good selfies
                              I've had positive reactions from both sexes. Women are friendly, men are friendly and/or flirty.
                              It seems to be amplified stacked with other blends.
                              It lightens up status blends that feel too serious to me as well.
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Fair enough

Fantasy is a friendly social that, for me, opens people up for chit-chatting and makes me feel happy, friendly, girly and flirty - good selfies
                                I've had positive reactions from both sexes. Women are friendly, men are friendly and/or flirty.
                                It seems to be amplified stacked with other blends.
                                It lightens up status blends that feel too serious to me as well.
                                Hmm, looks like I'll have to add it if I have enough of my sample! I'm gonna have to do a test run on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday w/ the blends bc I believe I'm stacking 5 sprays and 1 oil.

Comment

I love Fantasy, it is a great every day sexy social.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

I've been picking up fantasy lately during the past two weeks... Maybe a total of 3 occasions? When I do happen to go run out and about in-between my bouts of hermit mode. It's kept me on even ground, but I haven't been able to bask in & focus on any selfies due to the fact I've been apartment hunting. I think cohesion or xs194 would be needed to handle that type of stress haha. Gosh, adulting is so tiring ????.
                                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                      I've been picking up fantasy lately during the past two weeks... Maybe a total of 3 occasions? When I do happen to go run out and about in-between my bouts of hermit mode. It's kept me on even ground, but I haven't been able to bask in & focus on any selfies due to the fact I've been apartment hunting. I think cohesion or xs194 would be needed to handle that type of stress haha. Gosh, adulting is so tiring ????.
                                      There was a font here that negotiated getting an appartement while wearing xs194, can't recall which font, though.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X