Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Aw. Did you get irritated more easily? Some status blends do that to me
    Yes! That was definitely the overall feeling. Which other status blends effect you like that? Maybe we have similar chemistry?

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Great to see someone else benefit from the anxiety reducing effects of these pheros.
      I love Fantasy for all the reasons you described. I agree that it works best when partnered with others. Try it with Celebrity or XS190. Fantasy and Babe sound interesting. I keep seeing it recommended but have yet to try it.

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        will try, thank you so much!💕

Originally posted by dulce de leche View Post

Yes! That was definitely the overall feeling. Which other status blends effect you like that? Maybe we have similar chemistry?
      No, not with Fairytale! I get it with Babe and Temptress. Keep trying, girl! There were a few users who had some struggles getting off the ground initially. Pinksugarcandy and I believe Cheerio did as well

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

I love Fantasy for all the reasons you described. I agree that it works best when partnered with others. Try it with Celebrity or XS190. Fantasy and Babe sound interesting. I keep seeing it recommended but have yet to try it.
        1 spray of Fantasy + 2 sprays of Babe = Men won't hesitate to approach you, even if they see your status.
        Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
        Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

1 spray of Fantasy + 2 sprays of Babe = Men won't hesitate to approach you, even if they see your status.
          Hmmmmm I agree with Ildergreier with a post you made about Fantasy being underrated. I think a 10 ml bottle of Fantasy is what I’m in need of now. Actually I think that was one of the first samples that I tried... I think I waited a while to report before I got a grasp on reporting hits/selfies. I remembered that even at my old shitty job no matter how bad I felt at work that blend kept me upbeat, positive ✨, and cute. I think I was dressed in my homely uniform, but I felt GOOD. I hope I can experience that again with her. ☺️ I’ll put xs189 on hold... I still need to play with celebrity, and babe anyways when it comes to status blends. Temptress is on the back burner as well.
          PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          Alkemia: Burning Roses,
          Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Hmmmmm I agree with Ildergreier with a post you made about Fantasy being underrated. I think a 10 ml bottle of Fantasy is what I’m in need of now. Actually I think that was one of the first samples that I tried... I think I waited a while to report before I got a grasp on reporting hits/selfies. I remembered that even at my old shitty job no matter how bad I felt at work that blend kept me upbeat, positive ✨, and cute. I think I was dressed in my homely uniform, but I felt GOOD. I hope I can experience that again with her. ☺️ I’ll put xs189 on hold... I still need to play with celebrity, and babe anyways when it comes to status blends. Temptress is on the back burner as well.
            Fantasy is amazing, together with Tease & Innocence they are unsung heroines.
            Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

I wore 2 sprays Fantasy + 1 spray XS190 one day last week. I forget.

This is my favorite combo with XS190 so far. These two go great together. The Fantasy is girly, fun, charming, feminine, energizing and social. And the XS190 does it's usual glam, imprinting, making people super accomodating and want to give you stuff thing without the sleepy downer side effects. Lots of fun. Unfortunately, I used my last sprays of my Fantasy sample to try this. So now I need to order more. LOL.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                And this is how it starts...lol

• Cheerio
                Cheerio commented
                Editing a comment
                Fantasy + xs190? Noted.

I received Fantasy a few days ago..

so far I have Babe, xist, connections, bliss, Desire me

would y’all recommend Fantasy with maybe babe, connections and xist? Or is that too many at once?

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post
                I received Fantasy a few days ago..

so far I have Babe, xist, connections, bliss, Desire me

would y’all recommend Fantasy with maybe babe, connections and xist? Or is that too many at once?
                Shouldn't you try the blends solo before you start combinations?
                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X