yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy

Those are some great self effects! I don't get anything with fantasy alone in terms of hits or self effects but I know a lot of ladies here love it.

????? I would try playing with the dosages a bit. Starting from 1 (sometimes I even use 1/2 a spray) and moving up to 3 (or more)

Comment

You are not doing anything wrong.

Not always one get hits right away, some times it takes times to change someones perception of you. And guys that have filters like your PT in a professional setting will not show you that he notice the pheromones you wear.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Awesome report. I love it

Continue to wear it and try to observe your surroundings without any bias. Maybe there were reactions but not what you expected to get. Sometimes I wear products that give me very subtle reactions from people, others give me in your face reactions and others only give me self effects, no reactions I can see from others.

Fantasy makes you feel great and allows you to feel like a woman so love it for what it is and what it does for you. Everyone gets different results.

Comment

I have Fantasy in oil and love it! Glad you're getting the great selfies

I'm really surprised you didn't see more with Fantasy and DM+, I would recommend 1 spray Fantasy instead of 2 and work your way up.
          Fantasy loves partners. It plays wonderfully for me with Love Boat and Babe, among others...and of course a shot of DM+ is practically a staple for me anymore hahaha!
          But Ildergreier is right, you're not doing anything wrong. It's cold where I am too, so I feel your pain, lol. It's hard to imagine pheromones getting past the hats, hoods, scarves and gloves but they do I'd be curious to see how/if your pt responds after repeated exposures..
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            A bottle of fantasy oil is coming my way now. Together with Cohesion oil.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Sweeeeeeetness!!!!

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I love it!

Great to see someone else benefit from the anxiety reducing effects of these pheros.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            Those are some great self effects! I don't get anything with fantasy alone in terms of hits or self effects but I know a lot of ladies here love it.

????? I would try playing with the dosages a bit. Starting from 1 (sometimes I even use 1/2 a spray) and moving up to 3 (or more)

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              You are not doing anything wrong.

Not always one get hits right away, some times it takes times to change someones perception of you. And guys that have filters like your PT in a professional setting will not show you that he notice the pheromones you wear.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Awesome report. I love it

Continue to wear it and try to observe your surroundings without any bias. Maybe there were reactions but not what you expected to get. Sometimes I wear products that give me very subtle reactions from people, others give me in your face reactions and others only give me self effects, no reactions I can see from others.

Fantasy makes you feel great and allows you to feel like a woman so love it for what it is and what it does for you. Everyone gets different results.

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I appreciate you love.

Decent men would not blurt out/show anything if they feel something sexual in a professional setting, they will let it go through a filter. It is all the in betweens that will think there is something there for them and become sleazy.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  I have Fantasy in oil and love it! Glad you're getting the great selfies

I'm really surprised you didn't see more with Fantasy and DM+, I would recommend 1 spray Fantasy instead of 2 and work your way up.
                  Fantasy loves partners. It plays wonderfully for me with Love Boat and Babe, among others...and of course a shot of DM+ is practically a staple for me anymore hahaha!
                  But Ildergreier is right, you're not doing anything wrong. It's cold where I am too, so I feel your pain, lol. It's hard to imagine pheromones getting past the hats, hoods, scarves and gloves but they do I'd be curious to see how/if your pt responds after repeated exposures..

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Great to see someone else benefit from the anxiety reducing effects of these pheros.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Decent men would not blurt out/show anything if they feel something sexual in a professional setting, they will let it go through a filter. It is all the in betweens that will think there is something there for them and become sleazy.

Comment

Yeah, why not.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Yes! I'm a virgo, so it's inherent for me to overthink to the MAX! I've noticed anxiety reduction with Bliss, Loveboat and Celebrity4w. DM+ spray and PSEL are sexual pheros that I ordered "just in case" but I was iffy on wearing cos I had no one to donate of the sex to at the moment.

One day, I was curious enough to dip in my stash and and found them to very effective at reducing my anxiety. They gave me the IDGAF vibe that I love, and when add xsr32 to the mix, I was the walking definition hot bish--dipped in gold. Very odd that the sexual blends made feel like hot haughty ass mess, but I love it.
                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by dulce de leche View Post
                            Maybe I should invest in Babe and try to get a package deal or something lol.
                            I like the way you think. lmao!

beyonce eye roll GIF
                            ps. which package?

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Yes! I'm a virgo, so it's inherent for me to overthink to the MAX! I've noticed anxiety reduction with Bliss, Loveboat and Celebrity4w. DM+ spray and PSEL are sexual pheros that I ordered "just in case" but I was iffy on wearing cos I had no one to donate of the sex to at the moment.

One day, I was curious enough to dip in my stash and and found them to very effective at reducing my anxiety. They gave me the IDGAF vibe that I love, and when add xsr32 to the mix, I was the walking definition hot bish--dipped in gold. Very odd that the sexual blends made feel like hot haughty ass mess, but I love it.

Comment

I like the way you think. lmao!

beyonce eye roll GIF
                              ps. which package?
                              Lmao he got a girl so for right now...just the personal training one sis

Comment

Update: Tried my sample of Fairytale today, 2 sample sprays to my neck. The positive self effects were a lot more subtle than Fantasy and I ended up feeling really hypersensitive to the tones of voice people were using and minor obstacles throughout my day. So yes, I felt like a Princess but more in a crybaby, I need a prince on a white horse to save me from writing this paper kind of way lol. Not my desired effect but at least now I know.

Comment

Originally posted by dulce de leche View Post
                                  Update: Tried my sample of Fairytale today, 2 sample sprays to my neck. The positive self effects were a lot more subtle than Fantasy and I ended up feeling really hypersensitive to the tones of voice people were using and minor obstacles throughout my day. So yes, I felt like a Princess but more in a crybaby, I need a prince on a white horse to save me from writing this paper kind of way lol. Not my desired effect but at least now I know.
                                  Aw. Did you get irritated more easily? Some status blends do that to me

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X