yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pink Sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have to get it in this scent if it mixes well with anything sweet and pray it goes well with my fav perfumes. Desire Me+ is such a bear to cover.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      REALLY? It stinks out of the bottle but fades to practically nothing on me in 5 mins. OhNo! What if I've gone and broke my sniffer?!

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes I like to spray in the bathroom stall and don't have time for dry down...walking out of a stall smelling like that...people will think I have crotch rot. :x

This one sounds right up my alley. If I may ask, and hopefully not offend - never my intent - is this commercial/, or rather, chemically in any way? My love affair with LP oil based perfumes began when I realized I could finally wear fragrances that would not create a major headache, making most everything on the market intolerable for me :( I have since found that I love pink sugary scents. I tolerate perfumers alcohol well, I believe it's all the other commercial additions that must trigger the headaches. Curious to know if anyone has had similar issues and been able to wear the XS covers without difficulty?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• MissDarlynCherie
      MissDarlynCherie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I need to know about the scents too. This unscented Bliss is really competing with my Cherry D today. Lol.

• tiggerram
      tiggerram commented
      Editing a comment
      I know this was forever ago, but if you are still looking for a pinky alcohol based scent without additives, LaVanila. I'm new, though, and got all my mones unscented because I am so particular.

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      @tiggerram I'm always looking, lol, thanks for the tip!

Comment

• MissDarlynCherie
      Editing a comment
      Oh thank you Morgaine, that helps A LOT. I am going to try the Chocolate one in something.

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      YES! Thank you! That helps TONS!

Feel free to request a fragrance sampler too when you order. I used to send them out with every first order and I might start doing that again. However you can always ask in the order comments also.

With that if you ever like a fragrance but not as much as I add, or doubly more than I add, just drop a line in the comments. If its possible I'll do it.

That Jasmine is so rich. Its one of the only fragrances I keep closed in the lab while we are working. I love it, but its really strong. I think that comes from the Jasmine being super pure essential oil and not an accord. Most of my fragrances I use are really expensive quality oils and not an aldehyde. The variable is that oils can differentiate from each new acquired batch and mature as they sit. We keep them in a temp controlled environment in glass bottles for consistency. Its the difference between commercial perfumers and home creations. Commercial applications always use chemical aldehyde that smell the same every time and there will not be variation. I don't particularly like using anything not natural but that's why you'll get those subtle differences between each fragrance of mine. Other than a few, I hand blend every fragrance.

Again though please, by all means, do put in a request if you ever need more or less of something. I'm very happy to do it when possible.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks SteveO! I love the idea of trying some of the blends with a lesser amount of scent- I'd been thinking just recently that the Sweet Sensations would be perfect if it was just a bit softer, as it is a lovely fragrance.

I've grown more fond of the Vanilla Jasmine in the last few days, wearing it out a few times. It's just that initial hit of upfront jasmine I need to wait out, then it's quite lovely and airy. It's great with a spray of pure vanilla perfume over the top. The good thing about this scent is it's quite light, so you can blend with other perfumes, but it covers mone scents well too.

Still lovin' the chocolate lots.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        Commercial applications always use chemical aldehyde that smell the same every time and there will not be variation. I don't particularly like using anything not natural but that's why you'll get those subtle differences between each fragrance of mine. Other than a few, I hand blend every fragrance.
        I think it's the aldehyde or chemical fixatives that give me those awful headaches. This is wonderful news!

Oh dear. Now I have to rethink things *snickers* Off to the site to take a closer look at the fragrances....

Comment

I got the Vibe in Sweet Sensations - GADS! Please let it be amazing lol! I asked for a sample of the chocolate, as I wasn't quite willing to commit just yet, hehe...

Comment

Let us know if it covers well!

Comment

Yes let us know about this one and the chocolate. I put an order in last night and forgot to ask for a chocolate sample.
              I have no problem with the scent of Vibe..other than a trace of chemical smell I get nothing from that one. It is BLISS that is my nemesis!!! I just don't know WHAT to do about that one. It is SO POWDERY STRONG. It overtakes all LP's on me...grrr....it doesn't smell NASTY just so powdery. In fact it smells up the whole drawer that my pheros are in! I open the drawer and I am POOF! Slapped in the face with the powder puff...

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                SERIOUSLY?! Vibe is quiet and reserved for you?!?! I need to sample the Choc yet and I will wear the Vibe SS today. Been wearing PSEL almost non stop since I got it, lol

• MissDarlynCherie
                Editing a comment
                Yes, the smell of Vibe is like... nothing! Weird. The phero itself does not make me quiet and reserved however...lol.

Thought I'd do a little update on what I'm finding with the scents lately:

Pink Sugar: I have diluted many of my blends fragranced with this scent, by adding some more of the same blend unscented. It works nicely for me when it's more subtle. Still covers well at lower scent strength.

Jasmine Vanilla: The first minute I'm grinning and bearing it. Then it smooths out, and is quite subtle. This is great, because it goes well with many floral perfume blends, and I have lots of these!

Le Chocolat: Still my preferred blend these days- I'm continually surprised by how not overtly chocolate-y this is. I can wear this alone, or combine it with other perfumes beautifully. Covers really well (don't have it in Bliss or Vibe yet though).

Comment

Sweet Sensations, while sweet, pink and sugary, was also distinctly floral to my nose Trying to put my finger on what KIND of floral. It's weird because there is NOTHING listed in the description that is a flower It was more of an "underneath the rest" kind of detecting something floral that I sometimes caught and then it would vanish into sugary sweet goodness.
                Anywho, it was my first time wearing it yesterday and I was complimented on it It doesn't clobber me over the head and seemed well behaved - as in, not a choking cloud that followed me and enveloped everyone else - but it was just noticeable enough to be pleasant and was well received by others
                I wore 2 sprays to front of neck/chest and 1 to back of neck. No bleed through and quite yummy! I don't know that I'll be getting anything else scented in it but will reserve it for the bears of the bunch like Vibe. Still need to trial, Le Chocolat...maybe over the weekend?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X