yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ooh la la, lets talk about guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    My targets are always white men. Men of Caucasian or Middle Eastern descent.

Same! Now Middle Eastern Men I haven't quite been around... Will have to do so soon.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    More or less everything work on white men.
    This is true! Lol just be cute and flirty they'll be starstruck a cutie wants to engage with them, and don't forget the P86! It'll hit them like a wrecking ball
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Same! Now Middle Eastern Men I haven't quite been around... Will have to do so soon.
      They are just so yummy and gorgeous. Love Arabs as well.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, I get hit on by Black guys all the time so I don't take their hits too seriously (when I wear pheromones). Because usually when I don't wear pheromones, they still hit on me (I'm black btw).
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I have discovered I prefer the men that gives me attention when I wear Madame. It is hard to explain, but they have a maturity level matching mine. I don't need to know more "old boys" who waste my time. So the plan is to always use Madame if I am going out to meet men.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have discovered I prefer the men that gives me attention when I wear Madame. It is hard to explain, but they have a maturity level matching mine. I don't need to know more "old boys" who waste my time. So the plan is to always use Madame if I am going out to meet men.
            I'm gonna have to try out madame. Do you tend to attract older men with this one ?

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I'm gonna have to try out madame. Do you tend to attract older men with this one ?
              Yeah, 35+.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

More of a reason why I need to get this. I'm ready for commitment and need someone who is as well. My age limit starts 36, but I'll make an exception for 35.

Comment

More of a reason why I need to get this. I'm ready for commitment and need someone who is as well. My age limit starts 36, but I'll make an exception for 35.

35 years old guys starts to figure it out.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                    I think your ethnicity might play a factor as well as natural phero output. I've noticed that african american men on phero forums easily OD on enone and asian men need more? Id love to hear a male with experience chime in. So if an African American male with a natural high enone wanted to attract latina women...the consensus would be to wear a blend with high enone, right? Would high enone blend end up scaring off the latina because of naturally high enone output? Would they need to soften their natural signature? I have so many questions!!

Anyway. I'm not sure on what's best used to attract certain ethnicities since I haven't done any testing to attract specific races. But I have noticed certain blends tend to attract certain races more than others. I'm 1/2 Portuguese, 1/4 Southeast asian and 1/4 East asian. I seem to be particularly sensitive to enone (though I seem to like it in men) I OD easily with enone on myself and my tolerance for est doesn't seem to be as high as most women. My chemistry seems like it might be similar to GreenEyes and Giselle's who I think is Brazilian

I believe Ildergreier has noticed black men are attracted to Temptress but for me that was not the case (not discounting her experience, I just wonder if natural phero output plays a part)

By far I've had a noticeable amount of african american men being attracted to me when wearing something with status but still soft. So babe with xist or xs189 with loveboat...but so far nothing has attracted african american men like Fairytale. Fairytale with anything I've tried really, theres a noticeable difference in the amount of african american men I seem to attract with it.

I haven't really noticed much of other races of a variety of ages being attracted to me at a considerable amount like Fairytale & african american men but I have noticed a high number of older white wealthy men are attracted to me when I wear Celebrity.

I unfortunately don't come across large populations of asian or hispanic men but there I once notice an increase in attention from hispanic men when I was wearing Fairytale and xs190 but I haven't tested it again to confirm consistency.
                    I know this is an old discussion but I'm glad you provided insight. PLEASE TELL ME MORE!! I think this could be a good science experiment as men test and discuss these things all the time.

The variables that would matter would be your natural body chemistry, and possibly location.

I think my body chemistry is similar to yours and green eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverRubies View Post

I know this is an old discussion but I'm glad you provided insight. PLEASE TELL ME MORE!! I think this could be a good science experiment as men test and discuss these things all the time.

The variables that would matter would be your natural body chemistry, and possibly location.

I think my body chemistry is similar to yours and green eyes.
                      Same! I'd love to hear updates on how these experiments have gone. It'll give me insight on what to wear when I'm trying to attract certain men. It's pretty much a cheat code thread!

Comment

I think this thread was meant to be continuous. For all women to share things that help us from our experiences , findings, etc. Somehow it hasn't been posted in for a bit but we can revive it and keep it alive

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                          When I first came on here it was kinda weird (at the time) to me when I saw the guys being race/ethnicity specific. But then I thought hey, it's all good in the name of Phero testing so... I decided that us girls should have our own thread where we talk about our targets, and raced based encounters as well!
                          The good, bad, and inbetween. ????
                          ??
                          Well, I am married so my only target is my hubby. Tehee!

However, I am west indian which is something I feel I don't speak about often enough because the caribbean life and culture is really different from that of those in the US or even EU.

For example : West Indian men think they are the prize no matter how ugly, poor , lame or short dicked they are so they have no fear in approaching women. I only learnt about men thinking a women or girl is too good for them or out of their league or guys being shy to approach a women when I started reading the pheromone forums. It was a shock to me to say the least.

Comment

I've been going on dates with this guy. I wrote about him in my journal recently. Tonight is our third date.

I'm scared, lol.

Comment

I've been going on dates with this guy. I wrote about him in my journal recently. Tonight is our third date.

I'm scared, lol.
                              Why are you scared? Is it because you are expecting so much from the date and fear it not turning good

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                                Why are you scared? Is it because you are expecting so much from the date and fear it not turning good
                                It's actually because this is forcing me to question my black and white mentality. I'm very much a black and white thinker. I've always believed there is a right way and wrong way to do things (some things are obviously wrong to me). I want a serious relationship, but I want to apply no pressure to any date I go on.

I think I'm in the dark about how I feel or maybe in denial. I'm not sure how I feel. I am excited to see him tonight and I'll enjoy my time. I think I'm scared bc I went from cancelling so many dates to actually go on multiple dates with someone... I like?

Comment

It's actually because this is forcing me to question my black and white mentality. I'm very much a black and white thinker. I've always believed there is a right way and wrong way to do things (some things are obviously wrong to me). I want a serious relationship, but I want to apply no pressure to any date I go on.

I think I'm in the dark about how I feel or maybe in denial. I'm not sure how I feel. I am excited to see him tonight and I'll enjoy my time. I think I'm scared bc I went from cancelling so many dates to actually go on multiple dates with someone... I like?

I see or use to be more a black and white thinker but realize that human beings and their back story. You know nature vs nurture makes them way too complicated to deal with someone in a black and white way.

I believe you are just over thinking the situation. We become our habits and if you over think things too much it just happens naturally and it takes away the joy from just enjoying the moment or what comes

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel.
                                    Two cents: It would be strange if you were not at least a little uncertain at date #3 IMO.

Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

Originally posted by truec View Post
                                      Two cents: It would be strange if you were not at least a little uncertain at date #3 IMO.
                                      Really?

Tell me more!

Btw, our fourth date is on Friday. He asked me to be his Valentine.

Comment

Just looking around, here, here, here, and here, it seems that most people are in the four to ten date range before being pretty sure they are comfortable or exclusive, and most of what I read suggests not truly being comfortable until date four at the earliest. I would say what you're going through there is normal for most people.

Valentine? That's sweet. Hope it works out the way you want it to.
                                        Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

Really?

Tell me more!

Btw, our fourth date is on Friday. He asked me to be his Valentine.
                                          This is cute! You're obviously doing something right here.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X