yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ooh la la, lets talk about guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by truec View Post
    ust looking around, here, here, here, and here, it seems that most people are in the four to ten date range before being pretty sure they are comfortable or exclusive, and most of what I read suggests not truly being comfortable until date four at the earliest. I would say what you're going through there is normal for most people.

Valentine? That's sweet. Hope it works out the way you want it to.
    This is really interesting.
    I think it's sweet that he has been wanting to see me every week.

I haven't given him a Saturday date yet. Saturdays are my special days that I want to save for someone very special. For now, I'm keeping it our dates on Fridays.

Thank you so much.

I guess I'm a little confused by him because he rarely texts unless it's to schedule/plan a date. Yesterday, I sent him a cute video (with the help from my friend who has been really helping me adjust my thought processes) and he responded to it very appealingly. Though, I responded with a voice note telling him I like when I hear from him and to keep texting me but it seems he's not comfortable doing that yet.

Edit: He texted me shortly after this asking how my day was!

Comment

Originally posted by Peytonknowsbest View Post
      This is cute! You're obviously doing something right here.
      You think so? I'm soo in my head about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        You think so? I'm soo in my head about this.
        With men, actions speak loudly. Most men couldn't care less about Valentine's Day. The fact that he took initiative says something. Sounds like you're on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by Peytonknowsbest View Post
          With men, actions speak loudly. Most men couldn't care less about Valentine's Day. The fact that he took initiative says something. Sounds like you're on the right track.
          True, I'd imagine if he didn't want to, he wouldn't have asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            Edit: He texted me shortly after this asking how my day was!
            [/FONT]
            Telling a man what you want is usually pretty effective if he likes you.

Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X