yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ooh la la, lets talk about guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh la la, lets talk about guys!

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

I think your ethnicity might play a factor as well as natural phero output. I've noticed that african american men on phero forums easily OD on enone and asian men need more? Id love to hear a male with experience chime in. So if an African American male with a natural high enone wanted to attract latina women...the consensus would be to wear a blend with high enone, right? Would high enone blend end up scaring off the latina because of naturally high enone output? Would they need to soften their natural signature? I have so many questions!!

Anyway. I'm not sure on what's best used to attract certain ethnicities since I haven't done any testing to attract specific races. But I have noticed certain blends tend to attract certain races more than others. I'm 1/2 Portuguese, 1/4 Southeast asian and 1/4 East asian. I seem to be particularly sensitive to enone (though I seem to like it in men) I OD easily with enone on myself and my tolerance for est doesn't seem to be as high as most women. My chemistry seems like it might be similar to GreenEyes and Giselle's who I think is Brazilian

I believe Ildergreier has noticed black men are attracted to Temptress but for me that was not the case (not discounting her experience, I just wonder if natural phero output plays a part)

By far I've had a noticeable amount of african american men being attracted to me when wearing something with status but still soft. So babe with xist or xs189 with loveboat...but so far nothing has attracted african american men like Fairytale. Fairytale with anything I've tried really, theres a noticeable difference in the amount of african american men I seem to attract with it.

I haven't really noticed much of other races of a variety of ages being attracted to me at a considerable amount like Fairytale & african american men but I have noticed a high number of older white wealthy men are attracted to me when I wear Celebrity.

I unfortunately don't come across large populations of asian or hispanic men but there I once notice an increase in attention from hispanic men when I was wearing Fairytale and xs190 but I haven't tested it again to confirm consistency.
      Last edited by Isis; 12-01-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I am 43 years old and white.

I have noticed that black men (of all ethnic groups), but especially black American men respond very well to status blends, white men is a hit and miss with status blends, but I need to be extremely careful with them when I interact with some asian ethnities. The chef of the restaurant I often eat is from Hong Kong and I could not use Temptress, Tease, Psel, Bitch, Babe, xs189, xs190, 191 solo when I am there because he then hardly speak to me, I had to soften them up with Cohesion or some social blend. The weird thing here is that he responds very well to Madame solo.

Edit: I have a British Nigerian neightbour who respond well to Tease & xs190.
        Last edited by Ildergreier; 04-04-2019, 12:50 PM. Reason: I wrote the wrong combination
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmm. The experiences/observations I've had...

General:
          Passionate or emotional men, who don't conceal there feelings generally, seem to like status/alpha, sexy blends. They don't try to conceal their interest, sexual or otherwise, and are very friendly, complimentary and like to "take you in" with their eyes.
          Reserved men seem to prefer a demure, feminine vibe. Fun, but not loud, sexy, but not overtly.

Specific:
          Latino, black, white, Asian...if the culture or family a person was raised in was communal, where family, friends, relationships, were open - you will know if you are disliked/accepted right away, lol, in my experience. I have found most blends affect many blatantly. They were raised to be emotionally open and it transfers to their behavior/reaction to mones. Examples; I have had great hits with Latinos and blacks regularly where Asians and whites can seem hit or miss. There are always the outliers, but often once getting to know someone (when I've had the opportunity) it seems this is a huge factor in whether a person will respond outright/blatantly to any blend.

If you were raised to be conservative, or to not show your emotions publically, saving those things only for those closest to you (family, friends, relationships), then it can be more difficult to gage if a blend is affecting them as you would like, or worse, because of their cultural or personal beliefs, certain things may even turn them off. I have found ultra feminine blends with status hit these types best, not that the sexual/alpha types won't have a place later in the relationship when you have grown closer. This is why I mention above that white and Asians can seem hit or miss. They are still affected, but because of previous disposition, they will conceal it better/more.

My 2c...I place less on what people refer to as race, and more on culture and upbringing. I remember first seeing race based pheromones and thinking they were on the right track, but not quite right, lol. Pretty presumptuous on my part, right?

At a gentlemen's club ^_~ men from all manner of background will be there. City, urban, rural, all interested in lovely ladies and entertainment, what kind of entertainment, (and how he views the ladies), varies on the man, which phero works best varies just as much. If you're intuitive, you'll figure out what works best for who and see right away who is responding best to what. Generally, yes, status/sexy = A+ choice, but how to tweak for best Results? Wish you had LB in you arsenal...would like to know how Babe/LB/p86/p96 would work out for you...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I've been told I think too deeply, lol, but it's really just my observations and thoughts, others may find things to be different for them

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes!! This!

• Phoenix2886
            Phoenix2886 commented
            Editing a comment
            Uh oh, this is true. I was taught emotion is weakness, when I'm attracted to a girl I don't show it. I definitely go for ultra feminine women...

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Hmm. The experiences/observations I've had...

General:
          Passionate or emotional men, who don't conceal there feelings generally, seem to like status/alpha, sexy blends. They don't try to conceal their interest, sexual or otherwise, and are very friendly, complimentary and like to "take you in" with their eyes.
          Reserved men seem to prefer a demure, feminine vibe. Fun, but not loud, sexy, but not overtly.

Specific:
          Latino, black, white, Asian...if the culture or family a person was raised in was communal, where family, friends, relationships, were open - you will know if you are disliked/accepted right away, lol, in my experience. I have found most blends affect many blatantly. They were raised to be emotionally open and it transfers to their behavior/reaction to mones. Examples; I have had great hits with Latinos and blacks regularly where Asians and whites can seem hit or miss. There are always the outliers, but often once getting to know someone (when I've had the opportunity) it seems this is a huge factor in whether a person will respond outright/blatantly to any blend.

If you were raised to be conservative, or to not show your emotions publically, saving those things only for those closest to you (family, friends, relationships), then it can be more difficult to gage if a blend is affecting them as you would like, or worse, because of their cultural or personal beliefs, certain things may even turn them off. I have found ultra feminine blends with status hit these types best, not that the sexual/alpha types won't have a place later in the relationship when you have grown closer. This is why I mention above that white and Asians can seem hit or miss. They are still affected, but because of previous disposition, they will conceal it better/more.

My 2c...I place less on what people refer to as race, and more on culture and upbringing. I remember first seeing race based pheromones and thinking they were on the right track, but not quite right, lol. Pretty presumptuous on my part, right?

At a gentlemen's club ^_~ men from all manner of background will be there. City, urban, rural, all interested in lovely ladies and entertainment, what kind of entertainment, (and how he views the ladies), varies on the man, which phero works best varies just as much. If you're intuitive, you'll figure out what works best for who and see right away who is responding best to what. Generally, yes, status/sexy = A+ choice, but how to tweak for best Results? Wish you had LB in you arsenal...would like to know how Babe/LB/p86/p96 would work out for you...
          Ildergreier

Comment

A man is a man and I never want to change him into something "other".
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm not really sure if I fit into either category or any category for that matter. I'm very complex. I've been likened unto an onion. lol I'm full of contradictions. An enigma. I've "dated" all manner of women. My subs were all very strong women. But I do have weakness for demure and feminine. I've always had a thing for shy mousy girls too. Hell I just love women. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                I'm not really sure if I fit into either category or any category for that matter. I'm very complex. I've been likened unto an onion. lol I'm full of contradictions. An enigma. I've "dated" all manner of women. My subs were all very strong women. But I do have weakness for demure and feminine. I've always had a thing for shy mousy girls too. Hell I just love women. Lol
                What about that Princess from Jordan you dated?
                Last edited by Phoenix2886; 12-07-2018, 02:51 PM. Reason: Edited to be less offending
                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cute....

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

What about that guy you dated....what was his name, Bruno?
                Say what?

Comment

Are you trying to be cute? Why do you feel the need to question my sexuality? Are you THAT threatened by me?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Are you trying to be cute? Why do you feel the need to question my sexuality? Are you THAT threatened by me?
                  Yup, trying to be cute. I thought I was just teasing you, I wasn't questioning your sexuality, it was meant to be a joke. I am not threatened by you. I apologize if I offended you.
                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                  Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                  Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

I'm offended. I happen to like dating members of both the opposite and the same sex...AND I don't feel that my masculinity threatens anybody if they ask...though how forward I can be has thrown off more than a few...

Scottie2Hottie I think you qualify as the open catagory, you don't seem to give any indication of holding back your interests. When you like something/one, you go for it/them..not to take anything away from your onion complexity. You can be both Were you raised to be far more conservative than you currently are? You could be "the outlier" I mentioned...
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• lafemme
                      lafemme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      oh! You are so cute.

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Yup, trying to be cute. I thought I was just teasing you, I wasn't questioning your sexuality, it was meant to be a joke. I am not threatened by you. I apologize if I offended you.
                    No worries brother it just came out of left field. I was like WTF? I didn't know what you were getting at.

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                      Phoenix2886 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LMAO now that's the Scottie response I was expecting

• Scottie2Hottie
                      Scottie2Hottie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My humility knows no bounds. Lol

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    I'm offended. I happen to like dating members of both the opposite and the same sex...AND I don't feel that my masculinity threatens anybody if they ask...though how forward I can be has thrown off more than a few...

Scottie2Hottie I think you qualify as the open catagory, you don't seem to give any indication of holding back your interests. When you like something/one, you go for it/them..not to take anything away from your onion complexity. You can be both Were you raised to be far more conservative than you currently are? You could be "the outlier" I mentioned...
                    I hold back interest often, actually. But if I decide to go for it then yea you're right. I was raised in an ultra conservative fundamentalist family. My view diverge radically from my upbringing.

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup. YOU are an outlier

Is there any blends that any of you know that work well for Caucasian guys? My ex is the type who is a little reserved but also outgoing + friendly.... I am an asian girl who tends to be passionate + emotional raised by a by conservative traditional family....But, I do tend to be very open....If any of that helps....

PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post
                      Is there any blends that any of you know that work well for Caucasian guys? My ex is the type who is a little reserved but also outgoing + friendly.... I am an asian girl who tends to be passionate + emotional raised by a by conservative traditional family....But, I do tend to be very open....If any of that helps....
                      More or less everything work on white men.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Definitely keeping an eye on this thread. I tend to attract Asian men (was engaged to one at one point) without pheros but curious to see what I can do to have this appeal to other.

Comment

My targets are always white men. Men of Caucasian or Middle Eastern descent.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post
                            Definitely keeping an eye on this thread. I tend to attract Asian men (was engaged to one at one point) without pheros but curious to see what I can do to have this appeal to other.
                            I've never really engaged with Asian men until the other day... I was wearing comply (1x) & Sweetness (1x) in the airport. I turned around and started some light banter in the TSA line and he responded well to it. I made him give me his number and business card . Let's call him Mr. Tokyo.... I'll leave a cliff hanger here because that's how it be Until I reach home gals.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X