yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tease!! Holy- Moly !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
    I just want to add a report from a guy's perspective, after giving Tease to my SO to wear. She doesn't know what it is. I haven't told her about pheromones but I told her it's a 'custom' fragrance (took off the label). This thread is originally what got me to buy Tease for her first one to try

There's things I've observed in her, and also can sense myself being a bit different in a sense. Out of the 3 times she has worn it (sprayed 1 time on her neck), I have noticed she is in a much better mood. Things that would normally upset her seem like no big deal. She is much more 'chill' but also seems happy/talkative. Also she seemed more relaxed and would dance/sing to music more than normal. Singing is not something she typically does around me.

As far as myself, the first time I didn't sense anything different. But after the second and third times I realized that both of us are much more respectful and happy with each other. Not that we're not madly in love anyway, but there are times that we would go out to eat and would sometimes argue about small stuff because we're hungry. But on two occasions when she was wearing Tease those situations didn't phase me at all.

I almost felt like I simply couldn't be upset for any reason with her. It's as though I had a lot of the same thoughts in my mind as I would when she's not wearing Tease, but those thoughts were much more downplayed/chilled. We ended up having a very passionate love session every time she wore it (and I didn't realize it in the moment, but looking back, I loved kissing her neck where she had sprayed the Tease). When I smell it myself from the bottle it doesn't give that feeling, but on her it's mesmerizing in a way, and it's really hard to explain but it just made me want her more intensely. I felt like I wanted to spend all day with her, and when we went our separate ways, I missed her soon after.

On those occasions she was wearing Tease, I was wearing 2 sprays of SOB to my upper chest. When I've worn SOB myself in the past (without her wearing Tease), she isn't quite as happy/bubbly necessarily. She almost seemed 'sparkly' - I think that's how she described how she felt on one occasion.
    This is Tease! I am happy you got to experience a woman wearing her.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I second this????????! Thank you ????
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I just want to add a report from a guy's perspective, after giving Tease to my SO to wear.
        This is fascinating and incredibly helpful, thank you so much for sharing your report!!!

She almost seemed 'sparkly' - I think that's how she described how she felt on one occasion.
        'Sparkly' is exactly how I feel with Tease, too.

"My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
        (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

With Tease I noticed men were less sexual (in comparison to Babe). I also notice more physical interaction like holding hands, hugging and kissing. Women were friendlier with this blend. I will test this blend at work and report back
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• curiouscat
            curiouscat commented
            Editing a comment
            You noticed more of the physical interaction with Tease?

• OutspokenOne
            OutspokenOne commented
            Editing a comment
            curiouscat yes

• curiouscat
            curiouscat commented
            Editing a comment
            This makes me believe even more that the Beta-THDOC is responsible for touchy/feeliness.

I really can't wait for my bottle to come. I'm so surprised I never had a full bottle of this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            I really can't wait for my bottle to come. I'm so surprised I never had a full bottle of this one!
            Is it here I write I told you so?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Is it here I write I told you so?
              Lol yes!!

Comment

Has anyone tried Tease with P83?
                XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Tried Tease tonight with an OCCO. Not for any specific target, just to get a feel of what it did for me personally. Upbeat, pretty and confident. That is how it made me feel. Can't wait to test it on the man and see how he reacts.
                  XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                  LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                    Has anyone tried Tease with P83?
                    I haven't, but for you, I will. I'll put it on my list of combos to try!

Comment

• curiouscat
                      curiouscat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      YAY!! <3

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                    Tried Tease tonight with an OCCO. Not for any specific target, just to get a feel of what it did for me personally. Upbeat, pretty and confident. That is how it made me feel. Can't wait to test it on the man and see how he reacts.
                    It reads on me as confident and pretty (And I know it ????) too! I lovee tease!

Comment

I love Tease, it's my staple when going out.

Comment

It's been a real handful for me as a guy. Potent and complex and confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          It's been a real handful for me as a guy. Potent and complex and confusing.
                          Is this in regards to you wearing it and the effect it has on women? Or how it affects you as a guy?

Comment

I am wearing it.

Moost ladies blends are easy for me to adjust to and I have found some that combo nice with guys stuff. I am looking for a combo that is physically playful when worn near older serious ladies.

I don't think Tease is going to be the one but I hope to understand it enough that a guy can take it in some as yet undefined direction with a male pheromone combo. It makes me very curious. It is indeed a tease.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              Moost ladies blends are easy for me to adjust to and I have found some that combo nice with guys stuff. I am looking for a combo that is physically playful when worn near older serious ladies.
                              Considered Madame?
                              Arsenal

Comment

I havent used Tease in a while, because the scent I chose at the time couldnt cover up the small whatsoever. :/

Comment

Tease perks me right up! I feel so upbeat and flirty.

Comment

Tease is still a great social for me, especially with women, lol.

It's a bit more coy with some guys on me. It's effective, don't get me wrong but for those who are trying to be good boys, I think they sense they could get themselves in trouble with me (aptly named Tease) but for the guys who don't care? It bowls them over and they love it
                                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Tease is my fave going out phero. I agree, its fun and flirty, with people wanting to get close to you because you seem so cool. I feel like the life of the party.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                        NuTrix commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        It reminds me of Celebrity sometimes, only Tease can be more sexually charged

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X