yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tease!! Holy- Moly !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tease!! Holy- Moly !!

Didn't see a thread dedicated to just Tease, so thought I'd start one..

I ordered a few pheros last week and asked for a sample of Fantasy. From what I've read on here I liked that it had a Marilyn Monroe vibe, was good for first impressions and seemed to be a good every day blend. They must not have had any samples so I got a sample of Tease instead. If I'm being honest, I was very disappointed. I really wasn't interested in Tease.... AT ALL. I read that it attracts younger guys and is great for parties, but I like older men and am not much of a partier.... except for Mardi Gras (I live in New Orleans) LOL. But I decided to give Tease a test run at work on Monday (10/15/18) and HOLY-Moly! I think I might have to order me some Tease.

I sprayed 2 sample size sprays, one on each wrist.

Self Effects: I immediately felt fun, flirty and.... sparkly. Yes sparkly is the only way I can describe it. Like I was suddenly glowing as if my whole body was covered in extra shiny glitter. I could also see beautifying effects. My face looked prettier and more "airbrushed". It definitely helped to wake me up as I was getting ready for work at 5:00 am. I went from "I just want to get back in bed " to "I'm so excited to start my day". That alone makes it worth it.

Effects on Others: DIHL looks from almost everyone. People were extra "smiley" and talkative around me. Men (who I see all the time) blushed in my presence. Men and women went out of their way to hold elevators and open doors for me. I felt like a celebrity. Makes me wonder if anyone finds Tease similar to Celebrity? On my way home from work I stopped at Popeyes to grab dinner and a Saints player asked me for my number! Wow. I gave it to him but I'm not interested. He looked like 12 y/o and covered in tattoos. I'm in my 30's, but it was a nice ego boost. If I had to sum up my first experience with Tease, I'd say it's a party in a bottle. You don't have to go to a party, YOU ARE THE PARTY! I could tell that everywhere I went people's moods lifted. By the end of the day the entire office was laughing and joking. It felt like a Friday instead of a Monday. Even the woman next to my desk (who is notorious for her pissy mood) was laughing and joking. There was definitely a jovial, light-heartedness to the office. And that was at 2 sample sprays! Which from what I've read is comparable to 1 regular sized spray.

In summary, I'm all on bored with Tease. I still want to try Fantasy as well, but will definitely update on more Tease adventures. I plan on testing it more this weekend.

Congratulations with your experience with Tease and she truly lived up to her name, seemed like she was made for you. Tease got some status to her, some sensualism and som flirt. This makes her uber sexy, but still can be used in day time to me.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Green Eyes
      Green Eyes commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I'm still really surprised at how much I liked it. I guess you just really never know with pheros.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      It is very individual how a blend work sometimes. Try her out with Xist when there is a man you want. You will be very please with all three (Tease, Xist & man).

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL the man you want. I'm gonna have to try it then.

I think Tease is my new favorite...... though I still haven't tried Fantasy yet. I didn't get a chance to wear it this weekend (I didn't really leave the house), but I wore 2.5 sprays (I think) today to work today 10/24/18. It was suppose to be just one split between the wrist but the sample sprayer is just so temperamental and I just kept spraying so 2.5 sprays it is.

Self Effects: In a good mood, care free attitude like nothing can ruffle my feathers or get under my skin.

Effects on Others: DIHL's. Co-workers, especially women, going out of their way to be helpful. Some volunteered to do some of my work for me. And my manager said she didn't care if I took an extra long lunch - which is a big deal because it is our busy season right now and we are all on a tight schedule. Instead of our usual 1 hr lunches, we all have to get by on 30 min. lunches for the next few weeks. I love pheros!

I've got to try this Tease out around more men. Unfortunately my office is 90% women.

Comment

• Vicki Lee
      Vicki Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      I might have to try my tease sample to work... Hmmm ????

Finally tested out Ildergreier's recommended combo: 2 sprays Tease + 1 spray Xist to the Saints game vs the Eagles on Sunday.

You were right. It's awesome! I had so much fun. I was on cloud nine, like a serious happiness high. Plus all the usual Tease sexiness, flirtiness, fun vibe. I felt like I had the energy of my early 20's. I didn't want to stand still which worked out because it was a good game....... at least for the Saints anyway. Me and my bestie were screaming and dancing and making noise. I'm surprised I didn't lose my voice. By the end of the night everyone sitting next to us were "our best friends". And they all wanted to go wherever we were going for the after-party. Once again I feel like whenever I wear Tease, I am the party! I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
      Finally tested out Ildergreier's recommended combo: 2 sprays Tease + 1 spray Xist to the Saints game vs the Eagles on Sunday.

You were right. It's awesome! I had so much fun. I was on cloud nine, like a serious happiness high. Plus all the usual Tease sexiness, flirtiness, fun vibe. I felt like I had the energy of my early 20's. I didn't want to stand still which worked out because it was a good game....... at least for the Saints anyway. Me and my bestie were screaming and dancing and making noise. I'm surprised I didn't lose my voice. By the end of the night everyone sitting next to us were "our best friends". And they all wanted to go wherever we were going for the after-party. Once again I feel like whenever I wear Tease, I am the party! I love it.
      I have to quote, because my comment became to long.

Tease is more versatile than people give her credit for. She is proof XSteveO is a master of his craft. I mean, it is advertised as some kind of sexual blend, but my experience she is more sexy and fun than straight up your face saying "take me now", that is what a little DM are created for. I always try to recommend her to people who want an "extroverted" blend that can be taken in every direction you need it.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I have to quote, because my comment became to long.

Tease is more versatile than people give her credit for. She is proof XSteveO is a master of his craft. I mean, it is advertised as some kind of sexual blend, but my experience she is more sexy and fun than straight up your face saying "take me now", that is what a little DM are created for. I always try to recommend her to people who want an "extroverted" blend that can be taken in every direction you need it.
        I totally agree with you about Tease not getting its proper dues. Quite a blend that proved to be near miraculous for some of my lady friends. Advertising can be tricky at times, and sex sells. I've been going through a lot of the older women's descriptions and working to "fix" them. Its kind of like a lot of the beta/artisan blends that were marked as male/female. Mostly this was done because of whomever asked me to create it. If a women said do this the blend was created as a blend for women when it could just as easily be unisexy. I'm hoping to have it all corrected by New Years.

I'll be starting threads to ask for blend opinions so when you see one of those threads, I would very much appreciate a synopsis of the blend.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I totally agree with you about Tease not getting its proper dues. Quite a blend that proved to be near miraculous for some of my lady friends. Advertising can be tricky at times, and sex sells. I've been going through a lot of the older women's descriptions and working to "fix" them. Its kind of like a lot of the beta/artisan blends that were marked as male/female. Mostly this was done because of whomever asked me to create it. If a women said do this the blend was created as a blend for women when it could just as easily be unisexy. I'm hoping to have it all corrected by New Years.

I'll be starting threads to ask for blend opinions so when you see one of those threads, I would very much appreciate a synopsis of the blend.
          Yes, certainly.

Arsenal

Comment

My first post here. Anyway, months ago I was new to pheromones and decided to use a couple of sprays of Tease at work. As it happened, I was standing next to a vent when I sprayed myself. It seems that the scent went through the entire building, and within the next hour, other people from other offices started complaining of a smell that gave some of them headaches! Some of them said they were nauseous! The building was almost evacuated for fumes as they were looking for the reason for the strong smell. When the chaos started, I ran to the bathroom to sponge the smell off me, I didn't want my secret to be found.

Anyway, I swore off Tease after that!

Comment

• Green Eyes
              Green Eyes commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome! Welcome!

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

• eternitys_child
              eternitys_child commented
              Editing a comment
              Roflmao gassed the office now eh?

Originally posted by LadiesFirst View Post
            My first post here. Anyway, months ago I was new to pheromones and decided to use a couple of sprays of Tease at work. As it happened, I was standing next to a vent when I sprayed myself. It seems that the scent went through the entire building, and within the next hour, other people from other offices started complaining of a smell that gave some of them headaches! Some of them said they were nauseous! The building was almost evacuated for fumes as they were looking for the reason for the strong smell. When the chaos started, I ran to the bathroom to sponge the smell off me, I didn't want my secret to be found.

give it another try with a cover scent

Comment

Too bad.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Too bad.
                I still have the bottle. I am scared now. But you never know, I might decide to give it another try. Far away from a vent.

Comment

I still have the bottle. I am scared now. But you never know, I might decide to give it another try. Far away from a vent.
                  Two sprays of Tease at your neck and two of your favorite perfume and you will be good to go.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I still have the bottle. I am scared now. But you never know, I might decide to give it another try. Far away from a vent. ?
                    Please give it another try with a cover scent. Most pheromones can be kind of stinky so always cover with some kind of scent. Let us know if you try again. How many sprays did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

Please give it another try with a cover scent. Most pheromones can be kind of stinky so always cover with some kind of scent. Let us know if you try again. How many sprays did you use?
                      I think I used 3 sprays.

Comment

I think I used 3 sprays.

Comment

I think I used 3 sprays.
                          That is too much.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I was looking for a reason to wear Tease and I think I found it. Based on your experience, would you say it's appropriate for a second date or more of a relationship kind of spray?

Also, what does DIHL mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                              I was looking for a reason to wear Tease and I think I found it. Based on your experience, would you say it's appropriate for a second date or more of a relationship kind of spray?

Also, what does DIHL mean?
                              Dear In head Lights - Aka SHOOK
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I just want to add a report from a guy's perspective, after giving Tease to my SO to wear. She doesn't know what it is. I haven't told her about pheromones but I told her it's a 'custom' fragrance (took off the label). This thread is originally what got me to buy Tease for her first one to try

There's things I've observed in her, and also can sense myself being a bit different in a sense. Out of the 3 times she has worn it (sprayed 1 time on her neck), I have noticed she is in a much better mood. Things that would normally upset her seem like no big deal. She is much more 'chill' but also seems happy/talkative. Also she seemed more relaxed and would dance/sing to music more than normal. Singing is not something she typically does around me.

As far as myself, the first time I didn't sense anything different. But after the second and third times I realized that both of us are much more respectful and happy with each other. Not that we're not madly in love anyway, but there are times that we would go out to eat and would sometimes argue about small stuff because we're hungry. But on two occasions when she was wearing Tease those situations didn't phase me at all.

I almost felt like I simply couldn't be upset for any reason with her. It's as though I had a lot of the same thoughts in my mind as I would when she's not wearing Tease, but those thoughts were much more downplayed/chilled. We ended up having a very passionate love session every time she wore it (and I didn't realize it in the moment, but looking back, I loved kissing her neck where she had sprayed the Tease). When I smell it myself from the bottle it doesn't give that feeling, but on her it's mesmerizing in a way, and it's really hard to explain but it just made me want her more intensely. I felt like I wanted to spend all day with her, and when we went our separate ways, I missed her soon after.

On those occasions she was wearing Tease, I was wearing 2 sprays of SOB to my upper chest. When I've worn SOB myself in the past (without her wearing Tease), she isn't quite as happy/bubbly necessarily. She almost seemed 'sparkly' - I think that's how she described how she felt on one occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
                                  I just want to add a report from a guy's perspective, after giving Tease to my SO to wear. She doesn't know what it is. I haven't told her about pheromones but I told her it's a 'custom' fragrance (took off the label). This thread is originally what got me to buy Tease for her first one to try

There's things I've observed in her, and also can sense myself being a bit different in a sense. Out of the 3 times she has worn it (sprayed 1 time on her neck), I have noticed she is in a much better mood. Things that would normally upset her seem like no big deal. She is much more 'chill' but also seems happy/talkative. Also she seemed more relaxed and would dance/sing to music more than normal. Singing is not something she typically does around me.

As far as myself, the first time I didn't sense anything different. But after the second and third times I realized that both of us are much more respectful and happy with each other. Not that we're not madly in love anyway, but there are times that we would go out to eat and would sometimes argue about small stuff because we're hungry. But on two occasions when she was wearing Tease those situations didn't phase me at all.

I almost felt like I simply couldn't be upset for any reason with her. It's as though I had a lot of the same thoughts in my mind as I would when she's not wearing Tease, but those thoughts were much more downplayed/chilled. We ended up having a very passionate love session every time she wore it (and I didn't realize it in the moment, but looking back, I loved kissing her neck where she had sprayed the Tease). When I smell it myself from the bottle it doesn't give that feeling, but on her it's mesmerizing in a way, and it's really hard to explain but it just made me want her more intensely. I felt like I wanted to spend all day with her, and when we went our separate ways, I missed her soon after.

On those occasions she was wearing Tease, I was wearing 2 sprays of SOB to my upper chest. When I've worn SOB myself in the past (without her wearing Tease), she isn't quite as happy/bubbly necessarily. She almost seemed 'sparkly' - I think that's how she described how she felt on one occasion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X