yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fairytale Reviews??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairytale Reviews??

I received a sample of fairytale a while ago and I'm not quite sure what to do with it or how to use. I haven't seen many reviews. Anyone have an reviews or thoughts on fairytale?

Is that you in your picture? You are beautiful, if so! If not, i'm sure you still are.

I'd try one sample spray and work yourself up. I found fairytale to be a bit of a status blend. But not alpha status like Temptress, even less so than babe because there is a softness to fairytale that babe lacks. People will move out of your way and you will garner more attention, but not out of fear or intimidation. A bit more out off reverence it seems like? There are definitely men who are attracted to this signature.

I find it quite versatile. I don't do too well with straight on status so this works for me, especially when I add on something soft and bonding. Fairytale + xist for women is one of my favorite combinations

I don't think I have any reviews for Fairytale worn solo but I typed up some reviews with fairytale combos in my jounral:

In post number 12 in this thread, Delight talks about Fairytale

What products have you tried that produce visual effects of glamour and beauty? A status enhancement that gives an air of regalness without coming across as

Comment

• Green Eyes
      Green Eyes commented
      Editing a comment
      Just realized I didn't answer your question. Yes, that is my picture.

• Green Eyes
      Green Eyes commented
      Editing a comment
      You and I must have similar chemistry because I find I like a lot of blends you use.

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous!

Thank you for the compliment Isis! I tested this one out yesterday solo. My sister's architecture chapter hosted an event where they did tours of nice homes built in the 1950's in my city, and I was one of the volunteers. I decided to test out Fairytale solo.

Self effects: I felt soft and more pretty.... not necessarily gorgeous or glam but like Pretty Princess.

Effect on Others: When I checked into the event I noticed that everyone kept staring at me in awe, but kept their distance. Even people that I've known for a while. It was like I was a celebrity or royalty. I definitely felt a "look but don't touch" vibe going on. After about 30 minutes, people started to warm up and come talk to me, and when they did they wanted to tell me interesting stories or say something to impress me (men and women). I noticed that people who were financially well off , like the owners of the homes we were touring (these were multi-million dollar homes), sought me out and were very friendly with me. Their interactions hinted at a familiarity and comfortableness even though this was our first time meeting. Like I was one of them. I've seen people say they've had a similar response with wealthy people using Celebrity.

Conclusion: Overall I'm pleased with this. I'll definitely try your suggestion and mix it with Xist/w. I will say that I received lots of invitations to events and parties last night. :-)

Comment

Tested out 4 sample sprays Fairytale + 2 sprays Xist/w. Saw this blend recommended in a few forums.

Self Effects: Immediately felt more calm and my movements felt more fluid and graceful. I was running late for work and frantically putting my makeup on but as soon as I sprayed I just relaxed and slowed down..... like no big deal, it'll be fine. I also immediately felt more feminine and girly. Like I wanted to put on glam makeup with dramatic eyes and red lips. Suddenly I was so happy that I had just gotten my nails done the day before because they added to the whole girly/feminine aesthetic. I don't know if I felt more glamorous, but I definitely wanted to be more glamorous. I was more focused on making my appearance perfect, but not in an OCD way, just paying more attention to details.

Effect on Others: This will probably end up being my everyday go to for work. This blend is great around women (I work with 90% women). It seems to put them in a very doting, sincere, affectionate mood. They enjoy chatting with me, but not necessarily talking my ear off. Definitely noticed mood boosting effects on others as well as a calming effect. I have one co-worker in particular who is a bit masculine in energy and I never know what her mood is going to be around me. I think she is a little intimidated by me (why I have no idea, I'm new and she's been with the company for years. She definitely does not respond well to alpha blends on me, Lol), but with this blend she was putty in my hands. She was extra nice, doting, going out of her to make conversation and take in interest in my life. I almost feel like this blend promotes a pleasing/serving reaction in others. I feel like everyone I interact with wants to please me in some way, but through actions. Some blends create peacocking and some blends create lots of verbal flattery, but this blend I think makes people want to DO something for me. I like it! I'm curious now to see what would happen if I added some XS189 to the mix.

*Also, as a side note, as the day goes on I notice that I am extra focused and motivated at work today. Maybe the attention to detail? Further testing needed but if so, this will definitely be my new work blend.

Comment

Green Eyes what lipstick are you wearing in your profile pic? It's pretty.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

It's part of a 3 pc set I found on amazon made in Korea... I think. Really inexpensive. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
            It's part of a 3 pc set I found on amazon made in Korea... I think. Really inexpensive. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1
            You're sweet. Thanks for the link!
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Tested out 4 sample sprays Fairytale + 2 sprays Xist/w. Saw this blend recommended in a few forums.

Self Effects: Immediately felt more calm and my movements felt more fluid and graceful. I was running late for work and frantically putting my makeup on but as soon as I sprayed I just relaxed and slowed down..... like no big deal, it'll be fine. I also immediately felt more feminine and girly. Like I wanted to put on glam makeup with dramatic eyes and red lips. Suddenly I was so happy that I had just gotten my nails done the day before because they added to the whole girly/feminine aesthetic. I don't know if I felt more glamorous, but I definitely wanted to be more glamorous. I was more focused on making my appearance perfect, but not in an OCD way, just paying more attention to details.

Effect on Others: This will probably end up being my everyday go to for work. This blend is great around women (I work with 90% women). It seems to put them in a very doting, sincere, affectionate mood. They enjoy chatting with me, but not necessarily talking my ear off. Definitely noticed mood boosting effects on others as well as a calming effect. I have one co-worker in particular who is a bit masculine in energy and I never know what her mood is going to be around me. I think she is a little intimidated by me (why I have no idea, I'm new and she's been with the company for years. She definitely does not respond well to alpha blends on me, Lol), but with this blend she was putty in my hands. She was extra nice, doting, going out of her to make conversation and take in interest in my life. I almost feel like this blend promotes a pleasing/serving reaction in others. I feel like everyone I interact with wants to please me in some way, but through actions. Some blends create peacocking and some blends create lots of verbal flattery, but this blend I think makes people want to DO something for me. I like it! I'm curious now to see what would happen if I added some XS189 to the mix.

*Also, as a side note, as the day goes on I notice that I am extra focused and motivated at work today. Maybe the attention to detail? Further testing needed but if so, this will definitely be my new work blend.
              Awesome! That definitely would be my go to as well, to live like that at work everyday??? Hell yeah! ????
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Yesterday I added the XS189 to the blend. So 4 sample sprays Fairytale + 2 sprays Xist/w + 1 spray XS189

Self Effects: Adding the XS189 I could definitely feel more status pulling through. It was very subtle but still there. I still felt all the beautifying and girly and femininity, but I felt way more calm and chill...... like really chill. Like "No need to rush. The world will wait on me." I feel that XS189 definitely has a calming effect on me which is not necessarily a good thing since I'm already a super chill laid back person. In this combo I feel it made me slower in my movements, but combined with being more fluid and graceful I feel like if anyone watched me walking I definitely looked like a woman of leisure, without a care in the world.

Effects on Others: People handled me way more gently and cautiously. They still wanted to do things for me, but there was more reverence.... less doting but more "let me serve you if I can but if not I'll stay out of your way". However, after being in my phero cloud for about an hour, people began to be more relaxed and chatty, with me and in general. Maybe there are some disinhibiting qualities in XS189 because yesterday my entire office barely got any work done. We were laughing and joking around. At one point we even had all our chairs squished together in a circle in the middle of the office to make it easier to idly chat. This combo has a lot of bonding qualities as well. At the end of the day everyone said it felt more like a Friday not a Wednesday.

Final Thoughts: I like this blend but not for work. The XS189 adds too much of a relaxed carefree vibe for work and took away from the focus and attention to detail that I liked about Fairytale and Xist/w by themselves. This seems like it would be great for a formal event or party with VIP's.... maybe add some Engage to make it more approachable. I'll stick with my Fairytale/Xist combo for work.

Comment

Wearing 2 sample sprays Fairytale + 1 spray Xist/w today at work. I'm realizing that with pheros, less is more on me.

I can't say enough about this blend. I Love! Love! Love! It's so congruent with my personality. I wish there were more reviews on Fairytale because I think it's really underrated. I wouldn't have even tried it if I hadn't gotten it as a sample. Thank you Steve! Ladies if you want to feel girly, kittenish, feminine, demure, soft and "all woman" in the best possible way, than try this combo. My favorite part is that after an hour I get this surge of positive energy and focus. Like suddenly the world is so beautiful and I feel happy and lucky to be alive. I'm telling you, if you have to drag yourself out of bed in the morning to go to work, Try This!

Comment

Yes! My fav blend around women. Makes me feel great too. How did you find it for attracting the opposite sex?

Comment

I haven't really tried it out too much around men because I've only worn it to work. I have a week off next week so I'll get test it out more in social settings and out and about. I can say that the rare man that I do come across at work is very gentlemanly and blushes a lot. I figure I need to be in a setting where there is constant exposure because this one seems to need 30 min to an hour before people warm up and approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                        Yes! My fav blend around women. Makes me feel great too. How did you find it for attracting the opposite sex?
                        Yesterday evening after work I had to run some errands before going home. It was my first time around lots of men with this blend on. I got a ton of DIHL. It kind of took me off guard because I wasn't expecting it, after a long day at work I had forgotten that I had pheros on. (By the way kudos to Steve and these blends! They last at least 10 -12 hrs on me. I'm pretty sure longer than that. It's amazing!) One guy stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and said "WOW!" as I walked by. Lots of men would freeze and stare when I walked by. It was very blatant, very obvious. It didn't matter if they were with people, a woman, a wife.... it was almost like an involuntary reaction. They couldn't help it. Women were very nice as usual. Customer service was excellent.

Comment

Yesterday evening after work I had to run some errands before going home. It was my first time around lots of men with this blend on. I got a ton of DIHL. It kind of took me off guard because I wasn't expecting it, after a long day at work I had forgotten that I had pheros on. (By the way kudos to Steve and these blends! They last at least 10 -12 hrs on me. I'm pretty sure longer than that. It's amazing!) One guy stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and said "WOW!" as I walked by. Lots of men would freeze and stare when I walked by. It was very blatant, very obvious. It didn't matter if they were with people, a woman, a wife.... it was almost like an involuntary reaction. They couldn't help it. Women were very nice as usual. Customer service was excellent.
                          Hell these reviews are selling me today. That's awesome!????
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

just ordered and already thinking about adding this to my next

Comment

Quick note Fairytale along with Sweetness, not always at the same time were absolute musts at work. I was around alot of women as well.

Comment

I can't wait to try this out this week. ??

Comment

On my third day of the recommended testing schedule so no spray. First two days I did one spray to neck/chest and felt the effects kick in much later in the day.

The first day I was full of energy and very outgoing later in the evening. I also felt confident expressing when I was unhappy with something in a firm but playful way. Showered. The next morning one spray and I felt lovely and confident and optimistic and full of life. I think there was a compounding effect, which I liked.

People were very direct in their positive regard/affection towards me over the past two days as well.

Comment

Just got this today, will have to try it out soon!
                                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment

Wore a mix with Fairytale yesterday but didn't feel any lighter than usual. In fact, I felt a little stoic/subdued. I spent the day alone so I didn't mind it. I did get that burst of optimism and energy this morning like I did last time. So interesting! I find this happens with PSEL too (feeling self-effects the next day).
                                    Last edited by Usagi; 01-04-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X