yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fairytale Reviews??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you got some amazing hits... so excited, my bottle of fairytale will be here on Monday. I'm a bit of an alpha so I wanted to warm a bit with the status blends before going full out Goddess or Madam.

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
    Thank you for the compliment Isis! I tested this one out yesterday solo. My sister's architecture chapter hosted an event where they did tours of nice homes built in the 1950's in my city, and I was one of the volunteers. I decided to test out Fairytale solo.

Self effects: I felt soft and more pretty.... not necessarily gorgeous or glam but like Pretty Princess.

Effect on Others: When I checked into the event I noticed that everyone kept staring at me in awe, but kept their distance. Even people that I've known for a while. It was like I was a celebrity or royalty. I definitely felt a "look but don't touch" vibe going on. After about 30 minutes, people started to warm up and come talk to me, and when they did they wanted to tell me interesting stories or say something to impress me (men and women). I noticed that people who were financially well off , like the owners of the homes we were touring (these were multi-million dollar homes), sought me out and were very friendly with me. Their interactions hinted at a familiarity and comfortableness even though this was our first time meeting. Like I was one of them. I've seen people say they've had a similar response with wealthy people using Celebrity.

Conclusion: Overall I'm pleased with this. I'll definitely try your suggestion and mix it with Xist/w. I will say that I received lots of invitations to events and parties last night. :-)

Comment

Two sprays. In a good mood overall but again, that same burst of positive energy hours later. I wonder if I wear this to bed will I be happy when I wake up?

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Wore this yesterday and felt girly and carefree and happy to be alive. This is like a slightly amped up Fantasy, but not as bouncy as Tease. A very nice in-between.

I want to wear this around an older gentleman tomorrow. He's a little serious so maybe this will open him up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
        Wore this yesterday and felt girly and carefree and happy to be alive. This is like a slightly amped up Fantasy, but not as bouncy as Tease. A very nice in-between.

I want to wear this around an older gentleman tomorrow. He's a little serious so maybe this will open him up a bit.
        You think?
        I ask because I do not find Fairytale particularly sexy.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You think?
          I ask because I do not find Fairytale particularly sexy.
          It's been a while since I've worn it but Fantasy always made me feel soft and mellow. Womanly, but not overly sexy. Noticeably sexy but more like a hum in the background.

Fairytale makes me feel fun, girly and flirtatious. It's not especially sexy, like you said, but since it makes me feel so good in my body, I personally feel sexy and that translates to others. It’s very congruent for me so I feel comfortable coming out my shell and gently testing boundaries, some sexual.

Comment

Fairytale would go great with something with visual effects. It makes me feel so good, like a princess, that I wonder how much fun I could have if the world was my kingdom. I’ve noticed 102 makes things more vivid.

It also would make a fabulous work blend but I’d need to pair it with something for some focus. I might try it with a spray or two of 106.

Comment

I have fairytale and thinking about your combo of 106, will try them both tommorow
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Something I have noticed…. Fairytale has a good bit of disinhibition! I am verrrry shy about dancing in public and each time I wear this I want to groove! I want that disinhibiting effect but with a less princess-like vibe, more sexy and smoldering.

I love this blend as a standalone but I wonder how she plays with others since it seems like there is just a touch of status to her, and my first thought for a sexier edge is Babe and PSEL but I’m a little apprehensive about layering status blends. Maybe a touch of Glow might work.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                Is that you in your picture? You are beautiful, if so! If not, i'm sure you still are.

I'd try one sample spray and work yourself up. I found fairytale to be a bit of a status blend. But not alpha status like Temptress, even less so than babe because there is a softness to fairytale that babe lacks. People will move out of your way and you will garner more attention, but not out of fear or intimidation. A bit more out off reverence it seems like? There are definitely men who are attracted to this signature.

I find it quite versatile. I don't do too well with straight on status so this works for me, especially when I add on something soft and bonding. Fairytale + xist for women is one of my favorite combinations

I don't think I have any reviews for Fairytale worn solo but I typed up some reviews with fairytale combos in my jounral:

In post number 12 in this thread, Delight talks about Fairytale

https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...ecific-effects
                Thank you for this because I cannot get away with any overly dominant or status blends-no idea why. Makes me sad though :( But I do love babe! Oddly enough though I have had issues with overly soft (feminine?) blends too. like est heavy blends. from lmpm I do great in ss4w( classy dame) and lfm but I cannot wear cuddle bunny or lace. I'm new to xs though so I am going to experiment with everything, so far tease and temptress are hard nos but babe and bliss are everything

Comment

Just here to share some more love for Fairytale! I feel there is not enough appreciation for this phero for how wonderful it is. Whoever described it as a fun, girly, pink drink to perk you right up really nailed it. She is cute, youthful, charming, and just a little mysterious (which is my preferred amount of status). My favorite is the disinhibition, in both myself and others. It's just enough to get me out of my shell and just enough to nudge others over the edge into interacting with me. This has become one of my staple pheros, it’s so congruent and fun for me. I’m almost out and trust that a fresh bottle will be in my hands soon.

I still would love to pair this with something that has a slightly darker, sexier edge, as undercurrent to all that bright lovely girliness. I’m wearing it with just a swipe of PSEL today, just to see what happens.

Comment

I so wanted to try it but Steve said it was too soft for a guy. One of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      I so wanted to try it but Steve said it was too soft for a guy. One of these days.
                      Maybe try it at home/alone. The selfies alone I think would be worth it if it affects men the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                        Just here to share some more love for Fairytale! I feel there is not enough appreciation for this phero for how wonderful it is. Whoever described it as a fun, girly, pink drink to perk you right up really nailed it. She is cute, youthful, charming, and just a little mysterious (which is my preferred amount of status). My favorite is the disinhibition, in both myself and others. It's just enough to get me out of my shell and just enough to nudge others over the edge into interacting with me. This has become one of my staple pheros, it’s so congruent and fun for me. I’m almost out and trust that a fresh bottle will be in my hands soon.

I still would love to pair this with something that has a slightly darker, sexier edge, as undercurrent to all that bright lovely girliness. I’m wearing it with just a swipe of PSEL today, just to see what happens.
                        Another fan of fairytale here. Especially in relationships. How was it with PSEL?

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Another fan of fairytale here. Especially in relationships. How was it with PSEL?
                          It was just a swipe since PSEL is still very finicky for me. I can’t say I noticed anything extra or out of the ordinary except maybe Fairytale was a little less bouncy but PSEL has a dampening effect on me that I haven’t yet been able to overcome.

Comment

I love fairytale will have to get back to wearing it again!
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X