yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bitchy Atmospheres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitchy Atmospheres

TechoPrincess I can relate to where you're coming from. I spent 20+ years as a chef. It's a harsh environment to be sure. I'm sure the ladies could recommend an alpha product but I'd be weary of intimidating patrons in the process. I can't help but think of a product like Babe. Some of the ladies have mentioned getting freebies, it could help with your tips. It might also have a disarming effect on your boss. But I'll let the ladies chime in.

Comment

I've responsed to your welcome thread already but after reading this, I don't think bitch would be a good fit in your situation. I'd reccommend xs189 or babe in combination with celebrity for your DJ career. The combination will give you status and popularity.

I'm leery of using straight status blends because it can intimidate some people too much for my liking. But this varies from individual to individual. How do people typically react to you in your normal state? Are you approachable ? Are people generally intimidated by you? For your restaurant job, i think trying out a social to ease tension. Something like loveboat or vibe. You can always add a status pheromone such temptress or even babe if you need to add respect while still maintaining friendliness and approachability ( though I'd worry about babe being too sexual, might be okay depending on your work enviroment)

If you ever find anything that stops people from hating, you have to let me know. I have yet to find a pheromone that does that. I will be the first in line to purchase that! ????

Comment

Isis thank you for your answer again. I prefered to make a trend about these situations in a detailed way, not about Bitch pheromone, but about what pheromones to use in that situations I specified above. Thanks, dear! ????????

Comment

Last edited by TechnoPrincess; 08-14-2018, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Correction: does not have problem about taking to me

Comment

Xist + Babe.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• TechnoPrincess
                TechnoPrincess commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! I ordered both of these!

hi, well i am a man but have some recomendations for you to consider and exam . They are all products from pxs. Sweetness,Goddess,Status Booster and P96

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X