yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Madame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different ages but generally I'd say 30s. I've noticed Indians (both men and women) seem to get hit hard by high a-nol blends. Odyssey for instance has gotten me some very blatant hits with Indian men and women alike
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Madam sounds like a blend after my own heart. Wonder what she's like with DM +
      Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I am testing Madame more thorough the next three weeks.

The method.

Five days with Madame only (I would like to break it up more, but Friday and Saturday is the only days I know I will be social since many colleagues has taken out vacation and we are just four people in office now and the entire building are more or less empty).

1 day without pheromones entirely.

Five days with Madame solo again, I will be working, but out of the town and oversee the productions facilities before they take out vacation, I am taking the dog with me, now that is always fun. It will be a little "mini vacation" for her.

Then for the next coming weekend I will for two days try Madame out with one spray of DM+ (I am seeing a man for sex).

Back at office again I will try her out with my usual suspects: Connections (two days), Cohesion (two days), xs189 (two days) and LB (Two days). If I remember it, I will also try Madame out with Tease, just for the heck out it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Love View Post
        Madam sounds like a blend after my own heart. Wonder what she's like with DM +
        Madame already has a little cops, so no more DM+ is needed.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Has anyone gotten Madame as a sample? I know certain blends are only available as a FB.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you asked to sample madame?

• Usagi
            Usagi commented
            Editing a comment
            No but I’m making an order soon. I’d like to try it first but if there are no samples then I’ll have to purchase a bottle, which is fine.

Madame is more or less my default daily blend, and the deference from the people who are exposed to it repeatedly (people I meet at least twice a week) while being seen as a sexual creature, must not go unreported. If you are a woman 35+ and want to date men in own age group this is the blend.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Just received this one today, and am very excited about it! Been pretty happy with Xist alone and with Cohesion, but there are so many amazing blends here that I want to try... I will definitely post once I have an idea of how this one works.

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Please do, i look forward to read your thoughts.

I know I should do better about trying things solo, but I haven't been able to stop wearing Xist. So today it's Xist plus Madame, and what an awesome combination! I posted in my journal and the combo thread, but so that it's here too... my usual combo is Xist and Cohesion, which feels pretty relaxed and chill, or Xist and XS196, which is similarly pleasant and calm and happy. But Xist plus Madame is bad ass, confident, happy and ready to take on whatever the day brings. So to me, that happy confidence is what Madame brings. And I am so here for that. I have no doubt this will be a staple. I will note that to me, this has a little bit of a smell which I don't get from Xist - so it needs a cover scent, at least for me.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              For me, Madam is my answer to LPMP Stone Cougar (in Cougar Potion) It's status, coy/sexy, confident and has a sparkle to it. Glad you're enjoying it.

I just got 189 and wished I had added Madame! (Also wanted some Babe in oil). Next time.

Comment

I’ve only worn this once or twice with no noticeable effects but it’s been a while.

Wearing two, maybe four sprays to the back of my neck (my sweet spot) and hoping for selfies.

I wanted two sprays but sprayed extra when I didn’t feel the mist hit my skin lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                I’ve only worn this once or twice with no noticeable effects but it’s been a while.

Wearing two, maybe four sprays to the back of my neck (my sweet spot) and hoping for selfies.

I wanted two sprays but sprayed extra when I didn’t feel the mist hit my skin lol.
                Dust yourself up and try again.

Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X