yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Madame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    Since Madame is the mother of Tease, does it make sense to wear both Tease + Madame together?
    Try.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Im young, but relatively mature. To try or not??

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
        Im young, but relatively mature. To try or not??
        ASK FOR A SAMPLE IN THE NEXT ORDER IN CASE YOU ARE AFRAID OF BUYING A FULL BOTTLE.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thinking this is a blend to try alone or with just one other blend like Temptress.

Comment

Thinking this is a blend to try alone or with just one other blend like Temptress.
          Madame and Temptress is a no, no together. I have tried and two statusy blends together was not a success. Madame is more quiet and graceful then Temptress though, but I did feel like I was walking on needles with this two together. You might get another result though
          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Madame and Temptress is a no, no together. I have tried and two statusy blends together was not a success. Madame is more quiet and graceful then Temptress though, but I did feel like I was walking on needles with this two together. You might get another result though
            is this in general? status blend together dont go well?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post

is this in general? status blend together dont go well?
              At least for me they don't.
              Arsenal

Comment

ASK FOR A SAMPLE IN THE NEXT ORDER IN CASE YOU ARE AFRAID OF BUYING A FULL BOTTLE.
                Duh I always forget this lol. I wasn't sure if they had samples of it. It sounds like some thing I might enjoy. I really loved the self effects of temptress the IDGF type vibe because I usually care TOO much. However, it was usually too much for people who already knew me and they'd get easily offended by me. I honestly want to test out both and compare now. Maybe some buffering would do the trick? Now if XS doesn't come out with something new I want to try, I'll bump this up on my list.

Comment

Definitely noted.

Comply, Madame, and Temptress are blends that make me think really hard about what to pair them with.

Comment

I wrote this in another thread but I'd love a comparison of all the alpha or staus blends, from someone who's tried it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                      I wrote this in another thread but I'd love a comparison of all the alpha or staus blends, from someone who's tried it all.
                      What do you want to know?
                      Arsenal

Comment

Ildergreier Anything you have to share. Just a comparison. Or even how they blend with others. I'm getting my shopping cart ready. I'm not sure if I need Temptress right now, but I loved the selfies. I'm curious about Madame, the Status booster, bitch, and any others I may have forgot.

Comment

Of course whatever I'm not able to get, I'll request a sample if they are available. I'm unsure if they have samples for betas and artisan blends though.

Comment

I'm not sure if I need Temptress right now, but I loved the selfies
                            I understand.

I'm curious about Madame
                            Madame has a more quiet social grace than Temptress does, she doesn't hit people in the face the way Temptress can have a tendency of doing. She just gives out this signal of a woman knowing the world and are comfortable in it. This is why she is my favorite status blend besides the xs189.

the Status booster
                            This one is unisex and not a status blend in that regard, it makes you stand out from the others when used as a standalone and also intensifies other blends in combinations.

bitch
                            You use Bitch when you want to take your power back, I wrote about it in her thread. I think every woman here should have Bitch in their arsenal.

Arsenal

Comment

Madame sounds like me and Bitch definitely sounds like something I could have used in the past and possibly now. I'll add em! Actually you just made me want them all. Haha

Comment

Madame sounds like me and Bitch definitely sounds like something I could have used in the past and possibly now. I'll add em! Actually you just made me want them all. Haha
                                I just have that ability.
                                Arsenal

Comment

I just have that ability.
                                  Unfortunately, lol. You're the one who started all this for me.

Comment

Ildergreier is very persuasive lol. I'm thankful though! ????
                                    ????

Comment

yes, wondering now what to wear temptress with lol
                                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Unfortunately, lol. You're the one who started all this for me.
                                        Aren't you happy?

Ildergreier is very persuasive lol. I'm thankful though! ????
                                        Good to hear.
                                        Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                        yes, wondering now what to wear temptress with lol
                                        Wear her alone?
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X