yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Madame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    replied
    I am so f##$$%%& out of my testing program, the heat got me off track, but I will get on the horse again.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    How hot can it get in Norway?

As of now it is 32C.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    How hot can it get in Norway?

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Because of the extreme dry heat in Norway I am delayed.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    started a topic Madame

Madame

I am testing Madame more thorough the next three weeks.

The method.

Five days with Madame only (I would like to break it up more, but Friday and Saturday is the only days I know I will be social since many colleagues has taken out vacation and we are just four people in office now and the entire building are more or less empty).

1 day without pheromones entirely.

Five days with Madame solo again, I will be working, but out of the town and oversee the productions facilities before they take out vacation, I am taking the dog with me, now that is always fun. It will be a little "mini vacation" for her.

Then for the next coming weekend I will for two days try Madame out with one spray of DM+ (I am seeing a man for sex).

Back at office again I will try her out with my usual suspects: Connections (two days), Cohesion (two days), xs189 (two days) and LB (Two days). If I remember it, I will also try Madame out with Tease, just for the heck out it.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X