yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Madame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
    Madame sounds like me and Bitch definitely sounds like something I could have used in the past and possibly now. I'll add em! Actually you just made me want them all. Haha
    I just have that ability.

Leave a comment:

• Mysticbeauty
    replied
    Madame sounds like me and Bitch definitely sounds like something I could have used in the past and possibly now. I'll add em! Actually you just made me want them all. Haha

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    I'm not sure if I need Temptress right now, but I loved the selfies
    I understand.

I'm curious about Madame
    Madame has a more quiet social grace than Temptress does, she doesn't hit people in the face the way Temptress can have a tendency of doing. She just gives out this signal of a woman knowing the world and are comfortable in it. This is why she is my favorite status blend besides the xs189.

the Status booster
    This one is unisex and not a status blend in that regard, it makes you stand out from the others when used as a standalone and also intensifies other blends in combinations.

bitch
    You use Bitch when you want to take your power back, I wrote about it in her thread. I think every woman here should have Bitch in their arsenal.

Leave a comment:

• Mysticbeauty
    replied
    Of course whatever I'm not able to get, I'll request a sample if they are available. I'm unsure if they have samples for betas and artisan blends though.

Leave a comment:

• Mysticbeauty
    replied
    Ildergreier Anything you have to share. Just a comparison. Or even how they blend with others. I'm getting my shopping cart ready. I'm not sure if I need Temptress right now, but I loved the selfies. I'm curious about Madame, the Status booster, bitch, and any others I may have forgot.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    I wrote this in another thread but I'd love a comparison of all the alpha or staus blends, from someone who's tried it all.
    What do you want to know?

Leave a comment:

• Mysticbeauty
    replied
    I wrote this in another thread but I'd love a comparison of all the alpha or staus blends, from someone who's tried it all.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Madame and Temptress is a no, no together. I have tried and two statusy blends together was not a success. Madame is more quiet and graceful then Temptress though, but I did feel like I was walking on needles with this two together. You might get another result though
    Definitely noted.

Comply, Madame, and Temptress are blends that make me think really hard about what to pair them with.

Leave a comment:

• Mysticbeauty
    replied

ASK FOR A SAMPLE IN THE NEXT ORDER IN CASE YOU ARE AFRAID OF BUYING A FULL BOTTLE.
    Duh I always forget this lol. I wasn't sure if they had samples of it. It sounds like some thing I might enjoy. I really loved the self effects of temptress the IDGF type vibe because I usually care TOO much. However, it was usually too much for people who already knew me and they'd get easily offended by me. I honestly want to test out both and compare now. Maybe some buffering would do the trick? Now if XS doesn't come out with something new I want to try, I'll bump this up on my list.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post

is this in general? status blend together dont go well?
    At least for me they don't.

Leave a comment:

• LegendaryCharisma
    replied

Madame and Temptress is a no, no together. I have tried and two statusy blends together was not a success. Madame is more quiet and graceful then Temptress though, but I did feel like I was walking on needles with this two together. You might get another result though
    is this in general? status blend together dont go well?

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    Thinking this is a blend to try alone or with just one other blend like Temptress.

Leave a comment:

• LegendaryCharisma
    commented on 's reply
    :o

• Cheerio
    replied
    Thinking this is a blend to try alone or with just one other blend like Temptress.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Oi, oi, oi, sorry for the yelling.

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
    Im young, but relatively mature. To try or not??
    ASK FOR A SAMPLE IN THE NEXT ORDER IN CASE YOU ARE AFRAID OF BUYING A FULL BOTTLE.

Leave a comment:

• LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    Im young, but relatively mature. To try or not??

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    Since Madame is the mother of Tease, does it make sense to wear both Tease + Madame together?
    Try.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Since Madame is the mother of Tease, does it make sense to wear both Tease + Madame together?

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Isis Thank you.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X