yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Imprinting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imprinting.

Someone mentioned not fully understanding how pheromone imprinting works and it made me realised that I'm not sure either. So I figured it might be worth opening a topic for enlightenment and discussion.

I'd like to know how it works and what pheros seem to form that effect the most.

Comment

This happened to me. I'm now more convinced than ever that this guy who I went on a date with wore pheromones when he would meet me. I still revisit the memories of his idiosyncrasies and feel a fondness for them, for him. He would have never been my type in any form or fashion, and although it's been months since we've seen one another, I have a a soft spot in my heart for this man that won't budge.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Sounds like whatever he wore definitely had an imprint on you. What he wore was telling your brain something different than what you were actually witnessing. To have a soft spot so long after interacting with him, even thought he was not your type is definitely not natural. Unfortunately there may not be a way to break this other than your will power, and remind yourself out loud that this man is not who the pheromones say he is.

Comment

Imprinting is making a lasting impression/memory, a strong connection between a person and a particular feeling. The association is so powerful that merely thinking about that person evokes those feelings. When you imprint the person affected is likely to spend a lot of time thinking about you and experience a deep longing for you. I agree that it is possible for an imprint to be negative. Again I think the association is on an emotional level. Except in this case instead of longing there is avoidance and a sense of dread.

I agree that P96 has an imprinting effect. Delight has reported heightened emotions and that may be an element of this molecule which contributes to that effect. I believe it is what caused the imprinting effect of my Radiance mix.
          XiSt definitely has imprinting capabilities. I'm pretty certain that EpiAlloPregnanolone is the key to it's imprinting effect. XiSt is the only XS product that contains it. Anyone who wishes to explore this molecule can find it in the putative section as the store as P102. I suspect that XiSt contains P96, as well. Another molecule that seems to have imprinting capabilities, among it's many attributes, is Androstadienone (A1). Women who may be concerned about self imprinting may want to be mindful when using Cohesion. While A1 creates mood elevation it also has beautifying and imprinting capabilities. Interesting that you included P83 Delight . Could you share a bit about why you think this? I always thought it contributed to the magnetic effect of Radiance but never considered imprinting.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
            Sounds like whatever he wore definitely had an imprint on you. What he wore was telling your brain something different than what you were actually witnessing. To have a soft spot so long after interacting with him, even thought he was not your type is definitely not natural. Unfortunately there may not be a way to break this other than your will power, and remind yourself out loud that this man is not who the pheromones say he is.
            Great advice! Thank you. I've tried to convince myself for quite sometime and I still cannot shake it. I have a feeling, he thinks of me too. He could effectively turn me off by displaying bad behavior, but I'd have to meet him to experience that. I'm on the verge of contacting him.
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

You're right, I'm wondering how I should go about contacting him. I feel like I'm making this more difficult than I have to. I'm thinking we should go to an event, where there's a diverse crowd so he can start complaining and critiquing those around us. He can be haughty with his big nose in the air, I think a sample of that should be enough to turn me off.

Comment

are you basing the above experience on XiSt for men or XiSt for women?

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

You're right, I'm wondering how I should go about contacting him. I feel like I'm making this more difficult than I have to. I'm thinking we should go to an event, where there's a diverse crowd so he can start complaining and critiquing those around us. He can be haughty with his big nose in the air, I think a sample of that should be enough to turn me off.

Comment

• lafemme
                        lafemme commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'll keep you updated. Thank you for the excellent tips.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                        eternitys_child commented
                        Editing a comment
                        you said you noticed imprinting effects for XiSt, can you please describe what you got from XiSt?

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                      Have you ever used xsp83?

Comment

• Delight
                        Delight commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The ad p83 turned me off because I was constantly thinking about him, so I had no interest in trying xsp83 until recently.

• Scottie2Hottie
                        Scottie2Hottie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I see. Understandable given your experiences.

I have swore to use my pheromones for the good of me and the world.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• SecretV
                        SecretV commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I haven't

• Vicki Lee
                        Vicki Lee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lmao SecretV same ????. I'm going in for the kill wit these bad boys lol.

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It is not like the men doesn't deserve it, they are responsible for most of the shit in this world.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

And all the more good will come to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I'm using mine to take over the world. Soon I won't be Scottie2Hottie anymore I'll be SupremeLeaderScottie.

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                          Vicki Lee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ????????????

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I'm using mine to take over the world. Soon I won't be Scottie2Hottie anymore I'll be SupremeLeaderScottie.
                        Nice.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                          Scottie2Hottie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Lol

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ypu don't think that?

• Scottie2Hottie
                          Scottie2Hottie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You can be my Mistress of Doom doling out punishment to those who displease me.

I have sworn to use my phero powers for good, and for naughtiness, but the good kind of naughtiness that makes people horny and happy...
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

...and here I am like that one evil pixie in the corner... join the dark side. we have pheros

Comment

I'm with SecretV

Comment

• lafemme
                            lafemme commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Have you noticed improvement with the subliminals?

• eternitys_child
                            eternitys_child commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Definitely. I will be making a video review soon but it is subtle at first but then is undeniable

• lafemme
                            lafemme commented
                            Editing a comment
                            @ereternitys_child ! nice bro, I'll give it a go.

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X