yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Imprinting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not selfish. but I'm done putting everyone first and it ending up with both me and them getting hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Imprinting is making a lasting impression/memory, a strong connection between a person and a particular feeling. The association is so powerful that merely thinking about that person evokes those feelings.
      Interesting that you included P83 Delight . Could you share a bit about why you think this? I always thought it contributed to the magnetic effect of Radiance but never considered imprinting.
      I never got imprint effects with P83 alone, but I'm sure it is a very important element in any imprinting mix. The effects this one has on me and on people around are mood and energy boost, some unexplained feeling of happiness, a lot of jokes and giggles. By the way I feel, I would say that there's a strong flow of "feel good" hormones on my body when I wear P83. People around me might feel the same. My friends always say that anything is a lot more fun when I'm around. When I'm not, they miss me a lot!
      I get similar comments from my affairs. They always mention what a nice company I am and how great they feel with me. One told me that he starts feeling like that already on the way to meet me and another confessed to get like that when he simply gets a text message from me.
      So if you get the "feel good hormones" flow with P83 and combine it with anything that can enhance it, like TAF or P96, you already have strong imprinting potential.

Comment

Thanks Giselle that's great input. I've long suspected that P96 has imprinting properties. If P83 does indeed cause a flood of feel good hormones I'm sure that P96 anchors that feeling. I use P83, P96 and xsr32 (TAF) in my Radiance mix. They are definitely key elements in the mix. Radiance definitely has imprinting capabilities.

Comment

Is their a way to imprint yourself without having crush like feelings for your target? ????
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
            Is their a way to imprint yourself without having crush like feelings for your target? ????
            I find that being self aware of the fact that I'm wearing a pheromone blend that could do that is enough for me to mentally reason and understand why those feelings may occure to me and avoid falling into them. Just like knowing if you are wearing something with b-nol that others are likely to spill unusual information, you can be susceptible to the same inclination, but you mentally stay aware enough of yourself and your speach to know whether or not you are about to share something you would otherwise not have. Does that make sense?
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Vicki Lee
              Vicki Lee commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes it does thank you so much. I was just scared one of these blends would give me verbal diarrhea ????????????

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              I know which friend not to use Connections or True Connections in, to put it that way. Three hours with motor mouth, on in and out breath. was sick how she reacted to two stripes, one on each forearm

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Wow I can't wait to update this thread when I start imprinting. I need men to obsess over me
            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• SecretV
              SecretV commented
              Editing a comment
              And be VERY DETAILED on what you use and how much xD

• OutspokenOne
              OutspokenOne commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh I will SecretV

OutspokenOne Please do and let us know all about how you did it! . can't wait to hear more!
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• OutspokenOne
              OutspokenOne commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh I most definitely will!

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X