yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My Sincerest Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sincerest Apologies

I recently made a post that many of you ladies found offensive. While it was meant as a joke, I realize now that doing so was a mistake and I deeply regret it. I want to offer you ladies my sincerest apologies. Especially you lafemme . From the bottom of my heart I am sorry. I give you my word that it won't happen again. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

If you ladies would prefer that I stay out of the women's forum just say the word. I will respect your wishes.

If any of you want to tell me off, here's your chance. I will take your feedback to heart and try to grow from it.

Again I'm truly sorry.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I recently made a post that many of you ladies found offensive. While it was meant as a joke, I realize now that doing so was a mistake and I deeply regret it. I want to offer you ladies my sincerest apologies. Especially you lafemme . From the bottom of my heart I am sorry. I give you my word that it won't happen again. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

If you ladies would prefer that I stay out of the women's forum just say the word. I will respect your wishes.

If any of you want to tell me off, here's your chance. I will take your feedback to heart and try to grow from it.

Again I'm truly sorry.
    I have noe idea what you are speaking of.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Well it was bad enough that I got a call from SteveO personally. Not how I wanted our first conversation to go.

Comment

What on Earth?
        not seen the post however I find it very admirable that you are willing to admit your fault and apologise.

I can't speak for other ladies however I do value your input in the ladies section. Take it for whatever it's worth and feel free to contribute in my journal.

Comment

Thank you V I appreciate it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X