My Sincerest Apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sincerest Apologies

I recently made a post that many of you ladies found offensive. While it was meant as a joke, I realize now that doing so was a mistake and I deeply regret it. I want to offer you ladies my sincerest apologies. Especially you lafemme . From the bottom of my heart I am sorry. I give you my word that it won't happen again. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

If you ladies would prefer that I stay out of the women's forum just say the word. I will respect your wishes.

If any of you want to tell me off, here's your chance. I will take your feedback to heart and try to grow from it.

Again I'm truly sorry.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I recently made a post that many of you ladies found offensive. While it was meant as a joke, I realize now that doing so was a mistake and I deeply regret it. I want to offer you ladies my sincerest apologies. Especially you lafemme . From the bottom of my heart I am sorry. I give you my word that it won't happen again. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

If you ladies would prefer that I stay out of the women's forum just say the word. I will respect your wishes.

If any of you want to tell me off, here's your chance. I will take your feedback to heart and try to grow from it.

Again I'm truly sorry.
    I have noe idea what you are speaking of.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

Well it was bad enough that I got a call from SteveO personally. Not how I wanted our first conversation to go.

Comment

What on Earth?
        not seen the post however I find it very admirable that you are willing to admit your fault and apologise.

I can't speak for other ladies however I do value your input in the ladies section. Take it for whatever it's worth and feel free to contribute in my journal.

Comment

Thank you V I appreciate it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
          X