yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Silence mone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence mone?

Can anyone think of a product that could make women talk less? XD

I put on headphones when I don't want to be bothered and it helps.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Would love to but I can't do it at work. I have a SU who constantly talks. With no break.

Comment

Ah that sucks. Eat garlic and breathe with your mouth open...maybe this will keep her away.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ohhh I just remembered that overdosing on mones can have a ghosting effect. I've yet to experience this, but maybe this can cause her to act like you're invisible.

What do you think Ildergreier ?

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
            Ohhh I just remembered that overdosing on mones can have a ghosting effect. I've yet to experience this, but maybe this can cause her to act like you're invisible.

What do you think Ildergreier ?
            I have no idea, the more experienced need to come in. Scottie2Hottie Isis NuTrix
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I don't think whether it matters whether I'm there or not xD .

Comment

You need something without B-nol, I suppose.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

IME heavy doses of status keeps people at bay. Intimidate the hell out of her and she'll keep her distance. Definitely no nols. Especially Anol.

Comment

Her issue is that even when she's in her room she talks and keeps repeating the same things. I have a lot of patience but now that I have shifts with her once a week (2.30 pm to 7 am) I need to figure something out.

Comment

Oh one of those. I worked with a guy like that. I wanted to beat him senseless. I don't think pheros will help with someone like that.

Comment

sadly you are correct. After each shift with her I end up exhausted to hell.

Comment

Oh I know where you're coming from. Trust me.

Comment

Thinker will put me in my own head, focus me...maybe douse her with that? Though it doesn't sound like whoever is already in her head will let her keep quiet
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

SOB makes women avoidant of my sister unless she softens it with a social. I'm guessing anything high in enone might do that.

Perhaps Bitch. You might be able to tell her you need quiet and she may happily do your bidding

Comment

I'd personally try Scottie2Hottie's advice and use the most aggressive, dominant female blend you can. I'd go for XS124 (Bitch), in the artisan blends section. I haven't used it yet myself, but it sounds perfect for using around people who are usually oblivious to all the signals sent out by the people around them that should be telling them: "Back off, you've reached the limit!".

Comment

Might work... She's kicked off big time last night and I really don't want to risk making her more aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                                    SOB makes women avoidant of my sister unless she softens it with a social. I'm guessing anything high in enone might do that.

Perhaps Bitch. You might be able to tell her you need quiet and she may happily do your bidding
                                    Yes this! ????
                                    I was about to mention Isis and her sister.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X