Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence mone?

Can anyone think of a product that could make women talk less? XD

I put on headphones when I don't want to be bothered and it helps.

Comment

Would love to but I can't do it at work. I have a SU who constantly talks. With no break.

Comment

Ah that sucks. Eat garlic and breathe with your mouth open...maybe this will keep her away.

Comment

Ohhh I just remembered that overdosing on mones can have a ghosting effect. I've yet to experience this, but maybe this can cause her to act like you're invisible.

What do you think Ildergreier ?

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
            Ohhh I just remembered that overdosing on mones can have a ghosting effect. I've yet to experience this, but maybe this can cause her to act like you're invisible.

What do you think Ildergreier ?
            I have no idea, the more experienced need to come in. Scottie2Hottie Isis NuTrix
            Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
            Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

I don't think whether it matters whether I'm there or not xD .

Comment

You need something without B-nol, I suppose.
                Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

IME heavy doses of status keeps people at bay. Intimidate the hell out of her and she'll keep her distance. Definitely no nols. Especially Anol.
                  Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Her issue is that even when she's in her room she talks and keeps repeating the same things. I have a lot of patience but now that I have shifts with her once a week (2.30 pm to 7 am) I need to figure something out.

Comment

Oh one of those. I worked with a guy like that. I wanted to beat him senseless. I don't think pheros will help with someone like that.
                      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

sadly you are correct. After each shift with her I end up exhausted to hell.

Comment

Oh I know where you're coming from. Trust me.

Comment

Thinker will put me in my own head, focus me...maybe douse her with that? Though it doesn't sound like whoever is already in her head will let her keep quiet

Comment

SOB makes women avoidant of my sister unless she softens it with a social. I'm guessing anything high in enone might do that.

Perhaps Bitch. You might be able to tell her you need quiet and she may happily do your bidding

Comment

I'd personally try Scottie2Hottie's advice and use the most aggressive, dominant female blend you can. I'd go for XS124 (Bitch), in the artisan blends section. I haven't used it yet myself, but it sounds perfect for using around people who are usually oblivious to all the signals sent out by the people around them that should be telling them: "Back off, you've reached the limit!".

Comment

Might work... She's kicked off big time last night and I really don't want to risk making her more aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                                    SOB makes women avoidant of my sister unless she softens it with a social. I'm guessing anything high in enone might do that.

Perhaps Bitch. You might be able to tell her you need quiet and she may happily do your bidding
                                    Yes this! 😀
                                    I was about to mention Isis and her sister.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                    X