yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS191/w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS191/w

I didn't see a topic on this one yet, so I thought I'd start one.
    This wont be a very detailed review since I'm still kind of figuring out the effects on myself and wasn't in a good situation to test the effects on others, but anyway...

At two sprays:
    On me this is almost like a mix between Babe and Fairytale, which is an odd, but divine combination. It has the sultry sensuality of babe but but the regality and elegance of Fairytale. I took this on a walk with my headphones in and I felt very soft and serene, and especially drawn to the beauty in nature. It has almost like an ethereal vibe. I didn't engage with anyone much but I noticed a few of the men I walked past kept staring my way. As I was walking by, a group of men playing basketball the all stopped suddenly and stared towards me. I kind of just ignored them since I was caught up in my own little world, but it could of been the pheromones, it could have been they were looking at bird...

Anyway, my initial run with this has me very excited to keep testing, and to hear how it goes with you guys.

Sounds very intriguing.

Comment

Sounds WOW!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Sounds WOW!
        It is!

I also wanted to mention that I had an enhanced sense of confidence, but it wasn't a "I'm hot shit and I know it" type confidence, more like the type that comes with feeling womanly and attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

It is!

I also wanted to mention that I had an enhanced sense of confidence, but it wasn't a "I'm hot shit and I know it" type confidence, more like the type that comes with feeling womanly and attractive.
          A more mature confidence?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Can't wait for more views on that one.

Comment

Liaria I'm loving the way you describe this phero, so much. I was going to order fairytale, madame and babe for my add to my collection, but I may hold off until I begin testing xs191.
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Liaria
                Liaria commented
                Editing a comment
                Try it! I'd love to see how it acts on other people.

A more mature confidence?
              Perhaps yes, that's it. It's a more self-derived confidence rather than "hey look at me"

I've worn this blend a couple more times since my first review and here's some things that I've noticed:

I attract the gaze of men more often, whom stare but don't often approach. I don't think it's because they're intimidated (this didn't strike me as an alpha blend). I think that rather, this may be the kind of ethereal (best word I could think of) vibe that I talked about before. I, myself, felt somewhat more inclined to initiate conversation, but also filtered more of what I say.
              I thought that people treated me more gently when I wore this, not in a patronizing way, but like they thought I was deserving of special treatment.

I feel like this blend shines well in intimate or relaxed settings. When I wore it, I felt like spending the day laying on a beach or preforming some graceful movement like yoga, belly dancing, ballet, or perhaps painting a beautiful canvas.

Over all key words for this blend: sensual, soft, flowy, graceful, regal

I'll continue adding as I test this more

Comment

(20/05/2018)

I started with xs191w Saturday, one spray at the neck in the privacy of my home to get a feel of any selfies.

I definitive like the selfies of this blend. It relaxed me and enhanced my senses in the same time. I noticed Bonnie the Chow Chows beauty, her red coat and cute teddy bear like face and her sweet smell. And it made me love her even more. If that is possible.

After 40 minutes my motions changed, I became slower and more elegant and regal with my head helt high. I felt comfortable and sexy. Not in your face sexy, but a more confident and mature sensual feeling. I went up and put some red lipstick on and noticed my eyes were so incredibly blue.

I talked to one person Saturday, it was my British Nigerian neighbour, he got the "Wow" look in his eyes and complimented me by saying "you looked gorgeous today" and started mirroring me while we were talking. He is an alpha personality, so this is a good sign of XS191w having status properties despite its soft selfies. This is the second blend he has reacted to from Pheromonexs btw.

One "negative" thing with this blend at the end of Saturday afternoon, I noticed I felt annoyed with the dust on the floor and run to get the vacuum cleaner and suck it up right away and wash it thereafter. Not because I wanted the floor uber clean in that regard, but because it kind of destroyed the sense of order and estetique of my appartement.

More to follow.
                Last edited by Ildergreier; 12-02-2018, 08:48 AM.
                Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I saw a huge spelling mistake and therefore had to edit.

2 sprays, one on neck and the other on right arm.

Out in the wild and interacting with people.

Out shopping for dog food. The sales person was very nice, chatty and I got freebies with my order. The men I saw/met on my way stared at me, but didn't approach. I think this one needs Connections or something comforting to get men to approach. Time will show.
                Arsenal

Comment

Comment

2 sprays, one on neck and the other on right arm.

Out in the wild and interacting with people.

Out shopping for dog food. The sales person was very nice, chatty and I got freebies with my order. The men I saw/met on my way stared at me, but didn't approach. I think this one needs Connections or something comforting to get men to approach. Time will show.
                    This is what I noticed too. I, too, had the urge to combine it with something like Connections.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

This is what I noticed too. I, too, had the urge to combine it with something like Connections.
                      Now I am really looking forward to the weekend. lol
                      Arsenal

Comment

Two sprays at neck.
                        Taking xs191w out to my Crav Maga class to see if it can be used during a work out.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-27-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Comment

This is interesting. I noticed motivation with the other two blends, but this one made me just want to spend all day at spa not doing anything, I may need to test again...

I definitely had the nurturing effect, though. I feel like I got that from both this one and XS190.

Comment

I felt motivation with the other two as well. In a different form. I think that what they did with xs191 is so amazing. I have never come across a product that I can say is a motivator as the main quality.
                                I felt intense nurturing with Xs190, mostly at two sprays. With xs191, I felt that the product made me more nurturing towards others at the lower dosage. When I used three doses, I was less nurturing than my normal self.
                                That is so interesting that you felt opposite effects that I did. I felt like lounging around when I wore xs189 and xs190 while I was at home. I felt energized when I was out of the house.
                                With xs189, I had a sense of adventure and did things in the spur of the moment.
                                I want to keep testing these three and will stock up when they make them available. lol. I hope for more reviews on this one.
                                Last edited by Delight; 05-27-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

This fucking blend.

I am going to write more when I have sobered up. I am still in the punk music mood I have been in the past two days.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                                    Isis commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Have you sobered up yet?

• Liaria
                                    Liaria commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    *eagerly awaits*

• SecretV
                                    SecretV commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Sheesh woman... How long are your hangovers???

Two sprays at neck.
                                  Taking xs191w out to my Crav Maga class to see if it can be used during a work out.
                                  Now that did not work, I ended on my arse too many times.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X