yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS191/w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Delight; 05-27-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

This is going to be a bit of a hit and run as I haven't got a lot of time.
      This is my favorite of the 3 thus far.
      It seems the most congruent with who I am. It does give me a mild boost, not a full on heavy a-nol happy, but def a bump. It seems to make me thoughtful and I spent a bit of time, happily, in my own head reflecting on every and any thing lol. I have been drawn to the outdoors and didn't wish to be pent up. Even though I was in my own head a lot I also wanted to and enjoyed interaction with others, but as much as it was fun and lighthearted, I also craved deeper conversation about things that mattered, not just to me, but I wanted to know how others thought and felt and were doing. It deepened my desire for connectedness. There was a good deal of attraction too, from both sexes. My openness seemed to create a similar desire for connection in others as well. I wish I had more time, but I will be back to elaborate more when I can ^_^
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I started at two sprays because I didn't feel much in terms of selfies at 1.

There was a bit of a calm and then a noticeable mood boost, but it wasn't overt. I was more irritated than normal at drivers and so was the person in the car with me but it didnt escalate. I was able to brush it off much quicker than normal. There was more joking than usual in my interactions. I didn't notice much less in my interactions with people. No increased attention.

I bumped it up to 3 sprays and that's when I noticed more hits from people. People I interacted it were much more friendly and helpful. Even a woman who normally isn't very friendly. She was even hesitant to talk to me but seemed compelled to for whatever reason. A cashier held up the line for me to get someone to swipe their card so I could receive savings (the line was long) She was very chatty and friendly which is out of the ordinary because I'm not approachable nor was I in a chatty mood. She gathered my groceries for me when there was a bagger, something I've never had a cashier do for me. At three sprays there was no hint of irritation like there is at 2. I believe it 3 sprays made me more empathetic, or at least more able to read peoples body language without much effort.

Comment

(31.05.2018)

So I haven't told the story about my pheromone weekend on a small local punk festival yet. There is a reason for that and the reason is that I had not fully yet landed on planet earth after being in music heaven. With my head still in the clouds I am not sure i would be able to give XS191w the respect it deserves and to tell the story. XS191w is a gem. both neath and on the rocks (with rocks I mean in combination with other pheromones blends), I tried it with Connections and Cohesion and on both nights I wore Xist4W too.

It all started last Friday (25.05.2018), I had invited band mates and friends that also was attending the fun over for drinks before we all went over the the venue it all would be happening. When a woman I only knew through punk called and asked if she could come to my house too I said of course and decided to chose Cohesion for the nights fun. A choice I do not regret.

My appartement was suddenly filled with punk lovers and we started warming up with beer and drinks and the album of one of our favorite bands (Lucky Malice). We had heard them twice last year and we hope to see the girls again this summer. It was a very nice party with everybody speaking to each other and me never forgotten my role as a host. I felt beautiful, social, calm and in control. This feeling would be something I would feel the entire evening and it kind of opened up the festival as extremely successful for my part and really enhanced the experience and intensity of the music.

So down the venue the first one we meet is the primus motor of the festival. He asked me in joke manner to marry him and I told him I would only marry him if he wore the big white cake dress andI got to have his brother as my man of honour on that big day. We all laughed of it and then the band started and we all flew close to the stage to show our support.

The first band was magnificent and they just followed up. I was lost in the music. Four band lined up and it wasn't much time to go to the toilet or take a smoke or beers in the between. But I did anyway and meet so many cute and nice people and we bonded over our mutual love for music and the sweet, sweet life. People came up to me to speak, complimented my makeup (just some ugly smokey for the occasion) and my style (chaps and running shoes) and I thank the pheromones for that. XS191w/Cohesion + alcohol gave people serious beer glasses and it continued the next day when they kind of gotten used to me and I switched Cohesion out with Connections. It was the same crowd as last night and the conversations got deeper and people spilled out their heart but in a light way, if that is possible. It is a small festival and perhaps just 300 people attended, but I swear I had a nice talk with absolutely everybody. So for me this turned out to actually be quite of a social blend and perfect for conserts and musical experiences, with or without any other mix in combinations.

Now I am just waiting for next years punk festival. Just 51 weeks to go, yo, yo!
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I've been getting my butt kicked by a serious pass on from lil Nu. A tenacious, annoying cough and congestion that is just lingering FOREVER.

However, as mentioned above this one is my favorite of the 3.

There's a goodly bit of disinhibition, as I must be sure my thoughts are in check by my audience before just blurting them out, lol.
            This garners a lot of compliments on physical appearance, general compliments - you're gorgeous, beautiful, DIHL followed by something along those lines.
            Big smiles, especially from the opposite sex. My work bff has been smiling so big around me I think his face must hurt at the end of the day
            Women respond well, pleasant, kind, chatty, but this one really seems to affect the male targets best. Lots of IOI's, side looks, straight up smiles and interaction. There's a kind of "awe" aspect that I get from a large portion of the responders.
            PLUS Mr Right eats this one up, and me while I'm wearing it, so A+++.

For myself, I notice more motivation to do the more mundane things - dishes, cleaning and organization seem to be less of a chore while wearing this. I am more likely to open others and be more sociable while wearing this, more flirtatious - if that is even possible...

Others have shown me deference, being asked if I want/need/would like anything without me asking.

Not that I don't like the others, but this bottle is already half gone...

Comment

Sadly I had to put that one on my later order. Can't wait to try it!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you tried it yet.

• SecretV
                SecretV commented
                Editing a comment
                I had to take a phero break but I'll be placing my next order soon

I've worn this one several times at two sprays, and twice at three sprays. This blend always provides a pleasant experience. When wearing it I feel cool, calm and collected, regardless of where I am and what I'm doing- work, shopping, meeting friends for a meal, every situation is improved with this blend. It seems to give me a confidence that is soft and natural and centred in a feeling of increased comfort both with myself and with the situations that I find myself in. As an inherently anxious person, this is great! There is this sense of greater self-love and self-acceptance that I feel when wearing this blend, and a feeling that everything is flowing along beautifully- like everything is right with myself and the world around me. I also feel like I'm inhabiting my own little world. There's a dreamy kind of introspectiveness to this blend that is relaxing and enjoyable.

Effects on others are also definitely calming. I think the experience it gives others is the feeling that you're a lovely person to be around because you're projecting this peaceful, zen-like aura that lifts them up as well.

Men stare a lot. DIHL looks are common. But this seems to be accompanied by a sense of respect that has them keep their distance unless you're already interacting with them. When I have interacted with men while wearing this blend they seem so incredibly happy to be speaking to me, and so attentive to wanting to make sure they're looking after me. One day I was wearing this while buying things from a store where the workers are usually not interested in being very friendly to people. No smiles, or greetings or friendly service when you shop there. When I walked up to the counter wearing this blend the two young men there were busy having an animated conversation with each other in a foreign language, and they just kept talking to each other while serving each customer before me. When it was my turn to be served the cashier stopped his conversation and greeted me very enthusiastically, made small talk with me while checking out my items, and then spent five minutes carefully wrapping each one in multiple protective layers of wrapping paper before carefully arranging them in a box instead of the usual plastic bag. He had the biggest smile on his face the whole time, wished me a good day, and as I left I had the strong impression he was commenting positively on me to his companion.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Like with my experience. It is a status blend, but not like you will bite people's head off if they say a wrong word, but more : This is a calm and collected person with their shit together.

My little bottle is all gone now, my favorite of the trilogy (189, 190, & 191). It made me feel feminine and kittenish. I felt like I exuded sweetness, kindness and love. I felt very soft while wearing it, calm and thoughtful. Others treated me similarly. I felt very content and congruent while wearing this, it just fit for me. Others seemed calmer around me and wanted to be near me. Mr Right was drawn to it like a bee to honey and lil Nu usually became very soft and cuddly too, wanting to be near me. A great bonding blend for just Mr Right and I ^_~

Comment

The trials of these three was one hell of a ride. Thank you to XSteveO and his team for letting me participate.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Finallyyyy got my hands on a bottle of this! Will try one spray at home tonight and one tomorrow while doing some work at a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                    Finallyyyy got my hands on a bottle of this! Will try one spray at home tonight and one tomorrow while doing some work at a coffee shop.
                    How did you like it?
                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X