yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    Possible imprinting affects, TBD. Seemed to cause crushy feelings in my male bff at work, eek, for him but still potential for the blend.
    Will revisit this one again. Def want a do over with Mr Right as well. Perhaps a 2 sprays instead of 3...
    Delight has mentioned imprinting effects as well! Has your male bff ever displayed crush behavior before? I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out what to use with a specific goal in mind

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, I had to stop wearing Xist4w around him otherwise he may want to become my work husband lol

I've read through other's comments and saw mention of glamour. I think that's a fair statement. A sense of awe in others and a self awareness of looking pretty darn foxy even in jeans and a tank top
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I wore this at 3 sprays today and found it to be sedating. I shouldve tried two first!

I found this to lower inhibitions by a lot.
      Last edited by Isis; 05-26-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

1 spray xs190 to neck

slow moving again didn't feel like doing much.

Listened to 90s Mariah Carey music, made me wish I had someone who would think of me when listening to this type of love driven, sappy type of music

no excessive sweating

I again got very dressed up to go to the gym. IMO, too chic, I would've mistaken myself as someone dressed for a date.

walked slowly to the subway, I didn't care whether or not if I missed my train

entitled attitude. I felt that several men should have offered me their seat.

An annoying man got on the subway with his baby, took the baby out of the stroller and put then baby in front of me. then he walked away from the stroller to sit in front of me. this was very odd

Surprisingly, I had a very strong workout.

After shower, washed my neck very well, the reapplied the spray.

When I got out the shower, the naked woman thought it was opportune time to chat me up.

I ran away, and she followed me to my locker, got in my way and apologized. Her locker was no where near mine, so she followed because she was attracted to something about me.

I couldn't get out of the mirror again. I was very proud of my face, my eyebrows were pretty and my body cute.

I went to Target, got lost in the food section and a tall man decided to follow me around for a good 3 minutes.

When I got home, I did someone online shopping and blew quite a bit of money on classy full length dresses. I mean they look like a dress one would wear to an awards ceremony, where am I going?

Last edited by lafemme; 05-24-2018, 03:51 PM.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
          When I got home, I did someone online shopping and blew quite a bit of money on classy full length dresses. I mean they look like a dress one would wear to an awards ceremony, where am I going?

This happens to me all the time when wearing mones that lower inhibitions. I bought tons of make up palettes yesterday online, same thought...."where are you going that you're gonna need to wear that much make up?"

Comment

I spent the past week testing XS190 and I really like this formula. It has great self effects. I feel calm and confident. Everything seems sharper and more vivid. Other people seem more attractive. I found myself much more willing to approach and engage with others.

What I didn't notice was any obvious effects in others or rather any effects that couldn't easily be attributed to changes in my behavior. Since I was feeling confident and everyone I saw seemed to be attractive in some way, I smiled at them, made eye contact, gave them compliments, asked about their day and their family. People seemed happy to be around me but really, why not. What they didn't do was approach me, chat me up, give me compliments, gifts, etc. And since I felt obvious pheromone induced effects it just didn't seem possible to me that those around me weren't feeling something too. But I took it all the way up to 6 sprays and still saw no clear effect in others, not even ghosting. Six sprays did give me a full on crash complete with headache and blurred vision at around 5hrs. I got good self effects from 2 to 3 sprays with no crash.

This is the only phero blend I have tried that seemed to make me more extroverted. I will definitely test drive this again at my next meet and greet.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to try this blend!

Comment

• KarmaKitty
              KarmaKitty commented
              Editing a comment
              So I've just been reading through the comments and the consensus seems to be that it has a dis-inhibiting effect which probably accounts for my approaching people and chatting them up.

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              I think that possible too! I'm normally quite introverted but I was chatting up a bunch of people (even ones that didn't want to talk to me)

Some if you are talking a sedate effect. What I had was more of a IDGF kind of feeling. For those of you that had the sedate feeling, was it just calm or did anyone else experience IDGF feelings, lol. I think lafemme may have, considering you weren't concerned about missing your train
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• KarmaKitty
              KarmaKitty commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I can see that-calm confidence+lower inhibition=IDGF

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            Some if you are talking a sedate effect. What I had was more of a IDGF kind of feeling. For those of you that had the sedate feeling, was it just calm or did anyone else experience IDGF feelings, lol. I think lafemme may have, considering you weren't concerned about missing your train
            I also experienced the IDGF feeling, this was the primary feeling of the blend for me. The sedate effect was mainly there and very strong in the beginning but was taken over by the IDGF feeling. The first time I used this, it was almost like a drunk IDGF. I think that because I perceived myself as more attractive + lowered inhibitions, I batted my lashes at anything that moved. I didn't care if I looked ridiculous (which I probably did) LOL

I blame my sensitivity on the loooooooong phero break I took

Comment

It could be an idgf sedate feeling. Although the disinhibiting, disarming properties felt so natural to me that I believe that something else was going on. I have to keep testing it to see. LOVE this blend, so it should be fun to keep testing it.
              Last edited by Delight; 05-25-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

I tried this a couple times for some small outings after taking a weeks break from all pheros, here's my first review:

Sprays: about 1.5 on the hands

The first time I tried this I just wore it by myself, but I noticed in an increase and confidence and energy and a greater desire to socialize. I ended up going for a drive and found myself listening to upbeat/fun music and dancing.
                The second time I tested this while I was running some errands. For self effects, I noticed the increase in confidence again. I feel like this brought out a warm side of me when I spoke to people. I smiled genuinely and felt content and pleasant while interacting with others. I didn't feel above others, but I did feel a slight status boost at 1.5 sprays. I noticed that others seemed more friendly towards me. A few people I walked by would stare at me as I passed. A couple strangers said hello to me just as I was walking pass them, even as I wasn't making eye contact (I live in a pretty reserved town, so yes this is unusual, lol).

Overall, I would say the feeling I had from this one was: pleasant, warm, womanly, genuine, confident, slight status boost

I'm really loving this blend overall. I do get the comparison with Celebrity/w, but I feel as if Celebrity is a bit more witty/entertaining, while this one is warmer and more sincere.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-30-2018, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Comment

The more I read about this blend the more I wonder whether it could actually be a unisexy one. It seems to appeal to both genders and have very positive effects on both.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                        The more I read about this blend the more I wonder whether it could actually be a unisexy one. It seems to appeal to both genders and have very positive effects on both.
                        As like you would recommend it to a bored lesbian?
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

perhaps. or would like to hear from a bloke who wore it.

Comment

I'm not sure that a woman getting positive result with bothvmen and women equates to a good unisex blend. Molecules that work with women may not be suitable for male use.

Comment

it's why I think it could be a good one to test.

Comment

Ok, I have been using xs190w alone Four days in a row now and except that I see the glamour and other people notice I look good too, I get no other kind of selfies.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

can't wait for its arrival

Comment

Wore xs190w with Connections today and suddenly I got a lot of freebies at the restaurant we ate at. I think I paid only for the bottled water I wanted, because I wasn't charged for dinner and desert, our waiter kept saying he loved my hair and that we should meet up and get to know each other better.

Not happening, but thank you for the food.

The friend I invited with me just looked at us and had no idea of what was going on, and I kept my mouth shut.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X