yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So at the little music festival I attended with a male friend I wore xs190w with Tease. Holy Moly, the sexiness of Tease with the glamour of xs190w gave us access everywhere. People thought I dated the friend, but couldn't stop themselves from flirting shamelessly with me anyway. Every time we were close to the stage, the musicians were eye fucking me. As a former groupie this is something I really thought was fun.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds fun!

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      xs190 + Tease is a combination I will recommend highly. I am going to use it again.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      It really was.

Have any of the rest of you noticed any imprint effect of xs190?

Today I went to pick up an ordered take away at the same restaurant were me & my friend ate Saturday, and got an extra pizza another customer hadn't bothered to pick up for free together with my order. I have not used any pheromone since Sunday and the people at this place are rather aloof and not known for giving out too much free food (except when I pherobomb them).
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      I think NuTrix and Delight noticed an imprinting effect. I haven't worn it enough solo to have noticed this.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope they pop in and elaborate more if they did.

• Delight
      Delight commented
      Editing a comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    Some if you are talking a sedate effect. What I had was more of a IDGF kind of feeling. For those of you that had the sedate feeling, was it just calm or did anyone else experience IDGF feelings, lol. I think lafemme may have, considering you weren't concerned about missing your train
    For me it was both. It was a calm, and uninspired feeling, like I could stay in bed all day not worry about the work or errands I needed to take care of. IDGAF if I missed my train because I could catch a new one, it was no bother for me to be late either cos if my friend or whomever wanted to see me, he could wait.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Have any of the rest of you noticed any imprint effect of xs190?

Today I went to pick up an ordered take away at the same restaurant were me & my friend ate Saturday, and got an extra pizza another customer hadn't bothered to pick up for free together with my order. I have not used any pheromone since Sunday and the people at this place are rather aloof and not known for giving out too much free food (except when I pherobomb them).
      I can't say I've experienced this. Since it was a while since you've applied pheromones maybe your beauty had part to play with this; but then again I can't say I'm sure how phero imprinting works.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I can't say I've experienced this. Since it was a while since you've applied pheromones maybe your beauty had part to play with this; but then again I can't say I'm sure how phero imprinting works.
        I look like an ordinary Norwegian woman, nothing striking about my looks. lol.
        Arsenal

Comment

I'm testing this one over the weekend. Kinda scared haha.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
            I'm testing this one over the weekend. Kinda scared haha.
            Don't be.
            Arsenal

Comment

This came in 3rd of the 189, 190, 191 trio. Not least by any means though! This was, for me, my fun blend. My IDGF blend We had a rocky start, as Mr Right didn't seem to respond well to it at first, but after repeated wear it turns out it was circumstantial, not 190. Turned out (as my bottle's last drops were used up a few days ago) that the IDGF factor was good for both of us and it loosened him up similarly to how it affected me. It made me happy, flirty and ornery hahaha! Well most things do, but this amplified that and there was definately some disinhibition to go around. For me, this was just a fun blend, boosting my mood and the mood of others. I have to think back and wonder if it isn't what I first though Bliss would be like?
              XS just keeps banging out these stellar products! Thank you for letting me be part of your testing
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                This came in 3rd of the 189, 190, 191 trio. Not least by any means though! This was, for me, my fun blend. My IDGF blend We had a rocky start, as Mr Right didn't seem to respond well to it at first, but after repeated wear it turns out it was circumstantial, not 190. Turned out (as my bottle's last drops were used up a few days ago) that the IDGF factor was good for both of us and it loosened him up similarly to how it affected me. It made me happy, flirty and ornery hahaha! Well most things do, but this amplified that and there was definately some disinhibition to go around. For me, this was just a fun blend, boosting my mood and the mood of others. I have to think back and wonder if it isn't what I first though Bliss would be like?
                XS just keeps banging out these stellar products! Thank you for letting me be part of your testing
                I agreed.
                Last edited by Ildergreier; 10-08-2018, 02:32 PM.
                Arsenal

Comment

Tested out 190/w yesterday 10/17/18. One spray to the back of my neck. The smell isn't very strong and was easy to cover.

Self Effects: I immediately saw the airbrush beautifying effect. My skin looked flawless making me look younger. After about 30 minutes I felt suddenly happy and energized. I was humming to myself, smiling a lot, even singing to myself at work. After about an hour and a half after application I suddenly felt tired, I believe some people described it as a "crash". After 2 hrs the tiredness went away, but I still felt very chill and lackadaisical the rest of the day which is very unlike me because I am definitely type A personality especially at work. To a lesser extent something like what NuTrix describes as IDGF syndrome. And I slept great that night.... like the best I have in weeks!

Effect Others: My manager and director seemed way more attentive to me. They wanted to help me more. If I asked a question they gave me the answer but then expected me to stay and chat/socialize. If I couldn't (because duh I have work to do) they seemed very disappointed .... almost al little rejected maybe. I can definitely see a little status coming out and social. Got compliments on my makeup. Not too much interaction with people because we were pretty busy at work, but I am definitely looking forward to testing this one out in a more social setting.

Comment

Possible imprinting affects, TBD. Seemed to cause crushy feelings in my male bff at work, eek, for him but still potential for the blend.
                    Will revisit this one again. Def want a do over with Mr Right as well. Perhaps a 2 sprays instead of 3...
                    [/QUOTE]

I concur with Nutrix. I haven't worn this one in months, but the person who I wore this around who seemed to change her view of me, kept that same perception for months, until just recently. I think this has a type of "resetting" effect. Hey, were these testers 189, 190 and 191 added to the permanent line or given a name?

Comment

Originally posted by SpicyKitten View Post
                      Possible imprinting affects, TBD. Seemed to cause crushy feelings in my male bff at work, eek, for him but still potential for the blend.
                      Will revisit this one again. Def want a do over with Mr Right as well. Perhaps a 2 sprays instead of 3...
                      I concur with Nutrix. I haven't worn this one in months, but the person who I wore this around who seemed to change her view of me, kept that same perception for months, until just recently. I think this has a type of "resetting" effect. Hey, were these testers 189, 190 and 191 added to the permanent line or given a name?[/QUOTE]

They're all lined up at the bottom of the 'Beta Testing & Custom' Tab on the website
                      XS189/W Spring Sexi Originally given away as part of the Spring 2018 Ladies Test Pack. Lots of great feedback from the ladies on DiscoverXS

XS190/W Originally given away as part of the Spring 2018 Ladies Test Pack. Lots of great feedback from the ladies on DiscoverXS

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

??????
                        I concur with Nutrix. I haven't worn this one in months, but the person who I wore this around who seemed to change her view of me, kept that same perception for months, until just recently. I think this has a type of "resetting" effect. Hey, were these testers 189, 190 and 191 added to the permanent line or given a name?
                        I had the resetting effect with xs189/W, not as much as Xist, but it is there.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Wow...This one has taken my by surprise today.

Observations - Self effects: Feeling a higher sense of worth. Was easily offended that someone close to me didn't seem appreciative of a favor I did for them. My thinking automatically went to "they should be THANKFUL that I did xyz". Also, the beautifying visual effect kicked in about 3 hours after application. I like this feeling and I like the beautifying effect. Now...to find an adequate cover. Dosage: 2 sprays on neck, 1 split between wrists.

Comment

Observations - Self effects: Feeling a higher sense of worth. Was easily offended that someone close to me didn't seem appreciative of a favor I did for them. My thinking automatically went to "they should be THANKFUL that I did xyz". Also, the beautifying visual effect kicked in about 3 hours after application. I like this feeling and I like the beautifying effect. Now...to find an adequate cover. Dosage: 2 sprays on neck, 1 split between wrists.
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

The entire three pack is lovely.
                              Arsenal

Comment

very nice, i'll have to try you application spots and dosage.

Comment

Copied from my journal:

Originally posted by Green Eyes
                                  I have experienced getting free things with pheros before, but with XS190 in a blend it feels different. Other times I can tell the man is sexually attracted to me or intrigued by me. They think the drinks/food are getting them closer to getting something out of me. And they usually have to be in my phero bubble for 15 - 30 minutes before the generosity begins. With XS190 it's different. It feels like the men feel compelled to do something for me. Almost like there is a price that must be paid in order to be in my presence and they pay it willingly. It's not just men. I've experienced this with women too when wearing XS190. They offer me water if I'm standing in a line, or extra discounts when shopping, or randomly let me skip them in a line. I've also noticed people feel the need to do stuff for me when I wear XS189 as well, but it's in a more catering way. Like they assume I'm important so they want to cater to my needs. With XS190 it feels more like an involuntary compulsion. The 2 combined together in a combo are lethal, but kind of serious so they need something light to make it more fun and approachable like Love Boat and/or Flirt. Anybody else notice something similar with these two blends?
                                  Last edited by Green Eyes; 01-13-2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I have revisited xs190/w the last two days and my impression now is that it makes people accommodating. Not in a "backing down because I fear you way", but because they want to be close and continue to interact with you.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Fridays are my “its all about me” days so this will be perfect. I’m hoping I get some of these legendary selfies! It’s exactly the kind of energy I am going for.
                                      Last edited by Usagi; 01-07-2021, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X