yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS190

Last edited by Delight; 05-12-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

This one sounds promising

Comment

Comment

Celebrity/w is one of my all time favorites and this sounds like it has some similar effects. I can't wait to try! Thank you for the review

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-13-2018, 02:37 AM.

Comment

this is beautiful.
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Delight
                  Delight commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It really is. Gives me the confidence to want to wear it more often and see secondary effects.

This is interesting. I noticed the focus on details when I used XS189 and focus on beauty with XS191. Did you find that it enhanced your conversation skills as well, or just others'?

Comment

• Delight
                  Delight commented
                  Editing a comment

This is great feedback!! Awesome
                , Bobbi

Comment

• Delight
                  Delight commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is a really great product!

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-14-2018, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Interesting.

Comment

I need this. I'll add it to my next order. It seems like an interesting blend.I want to try this and Loveboat.

Comment

• Delight
                      Delight commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes you do. This one has so much potential.

So, while I did read the reports on XS190 and XS191 I couldn't remember what was reported. So unless my subconscious is throwing this out, this report is uninfluenced.

# of sprays: I sprayed one spray which came out more like a half spray and then another.

Self effects: I didnt feel anything initially, when I first got into the car I felt very calm, I looked in the mirror and thought I looked better than normal though I'm not sure if it's because I lost weight recently. My sister mentioned that I looked better than usual. I had minimal make up on and was wearing a t shirt and yoga pants. I felt attractive and very feminine because of this, I felt like tossing my hair and preening at no one in particular. I felt flirtatious and even caught myself pouting. After a few minutes in the car I began to feel "high" very sleepy and tired. I felt discombobulated and forgot what I was typing. I felt like I was drunk or something. My sister who was driving said she felt zapped of energy and also felt high. She also mentioned that the cars seemed like they were zooming in on her, a sort of tunnel vision. She lowered the windows and these effects went away.

I felt like attention should be on me, but not in a demanding way.

There is definitely some major lowered inhibitions with this one. I wanted to buy ALL the snacks in line at Best Buy. I even chatted up the cashier even though she seemed uncomfortable. I'm not a chatty person.

When my sister was pumping gas she left the car door open. I'm not sure if the pheros floated out and hit the guy on the other side of the pump but a wealthy looking caucasian man (late 30s to mid 40s) kept blatantly staring. This thing REALLY lowers inhibitions. I leaned over the center console to showcase my chest, I preened my hair and pouted and said loudly to my sister, "Are you sure you don't want to move to vegas with me?" and i glanced over at the man to see if he was looking. LOL. WOW. Lowered inhibitions indeed. This guy wasn't even attractive despite what I'm assuming is beautifying effects. I was just being an attention whore (something I do when I'm drunk)

While out I also found numerous men attractive. Well, more like two but that is saying A LOT considering the fact that the only person I've found attractive in the past year here, is Hot Tea.

An african american man (late 20s) who I found VERY attractive (though again, maybe he wasn't and it was just the beautifying effect) made hard eye contact with me and I stared back and smiled coyly in invitation, looked away and looked back at him. LOL again, this is SO unlike me. My normal reaction to such a hard stare from someone I find very attractive would be, "OMGGG stop looking at me". I eventually looked away because I'm not interested in anything. he came by and hovered but I pretended not to notice him.

Effects on others: My sister said she noticed more people staring at me more than usual. She also mentioned that she thought this blend made me a bit ditzy in a hot way, which I suspect is the disinhibiting drunken factor that hit me particularly hard, but instead of sloppy, I became a preening lash batting machine. She also thought it was very feminine. Men I interacted with generally wanted to speak to me longer. A cashier who is normally on the quiet side tried to engage. Women seem unaffected though I didn't interact with many, the one woman I did interact with seemed uncomfortable. She might have just been an awkward person.

Final Impression: So I think there was some beautifying in this and DEFINITELY lowered inhibitions. This felt super femme, sexy, kittenish and flirtatious but I'm not sure if that came from me really feeling myself and then acting accordingly due to the lowered inhibitions. This is super super awesome. I know I"ve been gushing about everything I've tried recently, but honestly this one takes the cake for me. I might even like it more than PSEL (my absolute fav).

ETA: Added a spray four hours later and interacted with a woman and she was very nice and accommodating. Went out of her way to hand me something.
                    Last edited by Isis; 05-21-2018, 12:30 AM.

Comment

From my journal:
                      • Oh gosh
                        Hello!
                        Today is my first day testing xs190.

I did one spray split between my wrist and I sniffed heavily my application spot. I cannot detect the heavy scent I am used to sniffing. It's barely scented. It's very light one.

Seems like it will be great for the summer and easy to cover.

My plan for today is to work on a personal project, art related. I will not be going out today so I'll be testing mostly on self effects, and if I have any visitors, I'll report on how it affects others. Okay I just brushed my hair out of my face and I caught whiff of the light phero scent.

I'm going to do my meditation and see affects my focus and perception of time. I haven't detected any effect on the nervous system. This pheromone isn't making me sweat as much as the other ones have.
                      • update
                      • So far, an hour went by and I've done nothing but lay in bed eating chocolate, and bounce between watching news or cat videos. I'd like to at least like to update my online dating profile with new photos.

I haven't done my meditation as of yet. I have a funny feeling inside. Like an inner tickle. I'm feeling lethargic, in not a tired way, but in I'd rather lay in bed than do anything else. I could use a cuddle and I'm resisting the urge to summon a man.

I'm thirsty.
                      • update 2
                        • I ended up doing absolutely nothing today and I am thoroughly disappointed. I ate a piece of cake, looked in the mirror and really enjoyed what I saw.

I shook up hair out and it was nice and full of volume. I put my hair in a high bun and thought my face was beautiful, I then wondered if this was because of the mini face lift the bun gave me. I took it down and I still looked cute.

I can't think of any selfies besides laziness. Will attempt to get something productive done tonight. I just ate and I'm hungry again, is this phero making me hungry or what?

update 3

I had an unproductive day. I watched tv, videos, ordered food online, and had a lovely gluttonous day. I'm going to eat one more time before I get ready for bed. Tomorrow I'll test it out in public and report back.
                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Day 1: Wore 1 spray to the chest. Covered with a light Jasmine scent.

Went to the doctor's office and at the reception there seems to be no response, then I saw the nurse and she seemed to be a little irritated but still professional, because she knew me. Then I spoke to my doctor and he seemed a little bit more familiar than usual but still very curt.

Went home to change so wash some of this off because I freshened up, then I put on another pheromone mix from a different company, but I still had some of the XS 190 on. Went to have lunch with a woman's group that I meet with frequently. This is more of the ladies who lunch set. They are all significantly older than me but for the first time today the group leader seemed a little intimidated by me, her response is usually more of a big sister response.

Later on that day I noticed myself being more open and friendly with my neighbors speaking for quite a bit longer than I usually do.

Self-effects: this seems to remove anxiety and instills a natural confidence.

Comment

THe first spray came out kind of wonky so I sprayed another. I was wearing about one and a half sprays.

The discombobulated feeling was here again. I had difficulty with word recall and seemed to forget what I was talking about. I noticed a general lowered inhibitions with people I interacted with. My inhibitions were lowered as well though not as pronounced as the first time. I felt friendlier towards people and women did not react to me with the normal cattiness I sometimes get in posher areas when dressed up and wearing make up. They were rather friendly!

Comment

Isis What an awesome social effect!

Comment

Dedicated week of 5/14-20 testing xs190.
                              Has a noticable scent that settles and though it doesn't disappear, it's easily covered.
                              1st application approximately 1 & 1/2 sprays ( just can't waste that priming spritz, lol) and then Tues through Thurs, 2 sprays.

Mood boost, not so much happy boost as assertive/confidence. A most curious self effect, a near almost IDGF feeling. I found I had to guard my tounge with this one, lol, had the urge more than often to just blurt out what I was thinking, appropriate or not

Coworkers, men in particular, seemed drawn to me for informal conversation, one sharing relationship issues with me several times over the week and asking advice. Notable male attention. More eye contact, hard stares, DIHL.

Interestingly this seemed a no-go with Mr Right :( He was unusually quiet and thought more than once that I was cross when I wasn't and was a bit defensive in conversation a couple of times...but the IDGF affect kept me from responding to any verbal jabs from him - but THAT is NOT normal for us. He's had a tough work schedule and little time to catch up on rest, which can put him out of sorts, so I'm not willing to lay it at the feet of xs190 for certain...

I was disappointed with not feeling more selfies so Fri- Sun I bumped up to 3 sprays and quite liked my selfies more. Wanted to doll up more, felt naughty and playful - def more need to keep a check on my behavior and responses while at work.

Women's moods seemed to improve when exposed to me, laughing and such. I am often told that conversation seems to go naughty when I'm present, even when I'm quiet HAHAHA! Well! Who knew THAT?! This was no exception apparently...

Possible imprinting affects, TBD. Seemed to cause crushy feelings in my male bff at work, eek, for him but still potential for the blend.
                              Will revisit this one again. Def want a do over with Mr Right as well. Perhaps a 2 sprays instead of 3...
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X