yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Literally just ordered 189, but the entire Spring Sexi trio is definitely sounding interesting. Might have to pick 190 on my next order, 190 + 189 together sound like they could be a game changer!!

Comment

Accidentally applied one spray of 109 before realizing I had the wrong bottle so my report is likely tinged by that but I had a very lovely day for a number of reasons. Small things that would've irritated me I could laugh off and my troubles hardly seemed like troubles at all....I bought this in anticipation of a "conscious uncoupling" and the person in question barely crossed my mind and when they did I felt detached from and at peace with the thought. That was nice.

Had a wonderful interaction with the owner of a juice bar but it could've been due to many other things (largely spiritual in nature).

I noticed I was much more helpful than usual in that I was proactively offering to help people find things, deliver things, offering advice, etc. I liked this a lot.

So far I am enjoying this blend. It feels very natural to wear....enhances my Piscean go-with-the-flowness which I am already very in tune with. Not feeling the ditzy hotness some reported but hopefully that's next.

Comment

One spray today to calm my nerves and go with the flow….feeling very “me” today: playful, easygoing, relaxed. Gonna add a dash of DM+ later.

I really enjoy this blend. Let me go see if there’s any in the store….*fingers crossed*

Comment

I think XS190 might be “my” Xist.

I’m noticing very affectionate behavior from two friends I’ve worn it around twice. I’ve had people “resist” Xist before but this feels much more natural and gradual. It’s also not so over-the-top heart eyes that I get when I wear 96. It’s been teasing out a gentle, non-aggressive protection/possession and a very positive regard without overt sexuality.

She’s very easy to wear and suitable for almost any situation where you have a little more time per interaction: work, parties, weddings, etc. 190 is cool girl but sweet, mysterious but approachable, with a simmering sexuality that draws people in. People (men) are very, very taken with the energy of this signature, I’ve noticed.

She pairs well with lighter, more bonding pheros (Love Boat, Girlfriend, Sweetness) and tempers the sexiness of things like PSEL or DM+ with a glamorous, mysterious edge. Sometimes super sexy pheros make people handsy with me but not with this. 190 + PSEL was a knockout at a party for me.

I think I have a new everyday, signature phero.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
            I think XS190 might be “my” Xist.

I’m noticing very affectionate behavior from two friends I’ve worn it around twice. I’ve had people “resist” Xist before but this feels much more natural and gradual. It’s also not so over-the-top heart eyes that I get when I wear 96. It’s been teasing out a gentle, non-aggressive protection/possession and a very positive regard without overt sexuality.

She’s very easy to wear and suitable for almost any situation where you have a little more time per interaction: work, parties, weddings, etc. 190 is cool girl but sweet, mysterious but approachable, with a simmering sexuality that draws people in. People (men) are very, very taken with the energy of this signature, I’ve noticed.

She pairs well with lighter, more bonding pheros (Love Boat, Girlfriend, Sweetness) and tempers the sexiness of things like PSEL or DM+ with a glamorous, mysterious edge. Sometimes super sexy pheros make people handsy with me but not with this. 190 + PSEL was a knockout at a party for me.

I think I have a new everyday, signature phero.
            Do you still say that a year after?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Do you still say that a year after?
              Have not worn mones in a while and need to replenish my stash so we will see but I’ve gone through two bottles so far though so she is a favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

Have not worn mones in a while and need to replenish my stash so we will see but I’ve gone through two bottles so far though so she is a favorite.
                I like her too, but the xs189 became my favorite of the spring sexii.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Usagi
                  Usagi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’ve been loving 189 too! Especially for going out.

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Usagi <3

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X