yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS189

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Did you manage to get any work done? lol
    Yes, because I focused real hard.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

I have used up my bottle and would say, for me it was my second favorite of the trilogy (189, 190 & 191). Extremely feminine and demure comes to mind. Regal, elegant, enchanting, it illicited respect and open adoration, particularly from my Mr Right but also from aquaintances and strangers alike. It isn't overtly sexual but certainly was steered that way often enough ^_~ It made me feel the part as well, which I very much liked. Sophisticated, calm and controlled is how I felt most often over repeated use.
        Thank you XS, for letting me participate in this trial
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

This is copy/pasted from my journal....hilariously, I am now reading other people's experiences in this thread and see they are the exact same as mine! Too funny:

I decided to try out xs189 for the first time yesterday running errands. I sprayed 1.5 sprays of it onto my chest, then added a tiny bit of OCCOs Ambrosia to my arms and torso. I must say, I am really impressed with the selfies I got from xs189. I felt very confident and calm - not the same confidence I get from
        Goddess
        or
        Celebrity
        (swaying my hips, flipping my hair etc) but more of just being sure of myself and my place in the world. I also felt a very subtle mood boost that slowly kicks in over time, similar to the slow-hitting mood boost I get from Happiness. I should also note that xs189 COMPLETELY got rid of any social anxiety I normally would have had. (Despite my job, when I'm not at work I get nervous in social situations or when I feel strangers are watching me. There was none of that with this blend, which in itself is amazing).

I didn't notice any crazy hits from others but like I said I was just running errands. I also noticed I had an energy boost - not the wired energy boost I get from xs176 or from
        neno
        , but just a general alertness and willingness to be productive. I'd say it was more of a mental energy boost whereas xs176 gives me more of a physical energy boost. I could see myself studying, reading, drawing, etc with this blend.

Overall I absolutely effing love this blend and cannot believe I hadn't tried it until now. It literally cures my social anxiety and overall is amazing. This may quickly become one of my faves for the self-effects alone.

Tomorrow I'm taking a road trip with another dancer to work in a nearby town over the weekend. I will be taking xs189 with me for sure. If anyone has any other blends that go well with this one for sexualizing and feminizing the signature a bit, please let me know!
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• somechick99
          somechick99 commented
          Editing a comment
          sorry for the strange formatting, when I copy/paste my computer makes the paragraphs looks strange lol

I've decided to partake in testing this blend out, I will be back with my reports
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Xs189 was my favorite of the Spring Sexii trio.

So far I like XS189! It's pretty fun. It definitely gives me status. I think I'm a little more sassy/outspoken with this blend which can be either a good thing or a bad thing. So far it's my favorite status blend.

It definitely makes people more interactive with me which I love. I think it plays well with other blends however I definitely need to do more testing on that. Will update when I find new results with this blend!
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I think ill get this blend! Interested in the old money status effect.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope you buy it and come back with a report. Always interested in reading what others thinks of xs189, because I think it doesn't get enough love.

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
          I think it plays well with other blends however I definitely need to do more testing on that.
          For me XS189 is the most versatile status blend to use in combinations. It just got everything balanced out.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It also has a nice status-y feel without dominating the blends.

although... Wearing it with Temptress can be... Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
              It also has a nice status-y feel without dominating the blends.

although... Wearing it with Temptress can be... Interesting
              You are going to try?
              Arsenal

Comment

Of course I bloody am. Just need to find a good stomping ground.

Comment

I want something that makes me feel like I am lounging in a cabana, draped in flowing, elegant fabrics, decked in gold and drinking from a coconut while being fanned with a large banana leaf.

Does 189 make any of you feel like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                    I want something that makes me feel like I am lounging in a cabana, draped in flowing, elegant fabrics, decked in gold and drinking from a coconut while being fanned with a large banana leaf.

Does 189 make any of you feel like this?
                    Nope.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Nope.
                      Do you have one that does?

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Happiness + 191 would do that trick.

• Usagi
                        Usagi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Perfect, thank you.

XSteveO Would it be possible to make Massive Attack (xs189) for women in oil form?

I ask because I would love this formula in "slower and more natural" form.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Okay so 189 is that girl! I’ve been wearing her over the past few days and I’ve had non-stop hit after hit. Deference, adoration, offers for dates left and right. Good amount of status without being intimidating, in fact people treat me like an opportunity they can’t let pass. Very attention grabbing. And the selfies….no social anxiety, quiet confidence, self-assuredness, feeling flirty/alluring and interactive. This is literally the perfect blend. I will neeeever run out of this stuff.

Comment

XSteveO

Ahhh I just went to order a couple bottles and out of stock. Will there be a restock soon?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X