yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS189

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lafemme you go to Home Depot to look for boyfriends? Damn maybe I need to hang out there more often. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      lafemme you go to Home Depot to look for boyfriends? Damn maybe I need to hang out there more often. lol
      lol! I figured this would be a nice place to find a man.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Usagi
        Usagi commented
        Editing a comment
        Not at all a bad idea 😄

You would likely find one who is handy around the house. I am not that man. lol

Comment

You would likely find one who is handy around the house. I am not that man. lol
        Handy around the house, as in, he cooks and cleans? Yes oh yes I would like to find that.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I can cook water if I have a recipe and I can clean the lint out of my bellybutton. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Thank you Delight! If you dreamt about it, you should definitely go and see what happens. The one I went to yesterday was very empty, I'm assuming the rain played a part in this.

Comment

It was definitely planned, I needed to pick up some wood for some frames that I'm building to attach canvas on.

This is my first time going to Home Depot in perhaps a several months or so. I don't normally go to this place unless I need something immediately for a project and I cannot wait for Amazon to deliver.

At the same time I figured it would be nice place to test this pheromone, since Home Depot would have a hight concentration of men populating the store. I intended I to get hit or two and I was actually surprised to see how empty the store was, I mean I passed by so many aisles that were devoid of people.

Comment

I can cook water if I have a recipe and I can clean the lint out of my bellybutton. Does that count?
                A former chef that needs a recipe to cook water?? I do not understood

Comment

[QUOTE=lafemme;n71202]

Comment

[QUOTE=Delight;n71209]So funny That would be incredible

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

A former chef that needs a recipe to cook water?? I do not understood
                      I thought you would appreciate the irony of that joke kitten. It's ok most people don't get my humor.

Comment

I was being sarcastic. It's ok most people don't get my sarcasm. Ha ha

Comment

Sorry guys for derailing this thread.

Comment

you guys made me think of fate which today helped hell of a lot

Comment

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                So you think this one have "Xist" like abilities?

• Delight
                                Delight commented
                                Editing a comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-22-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                                Strangers would apologize to me for inconveniencing me for the smallest things such as not getting out of my way quick enough, making me move my cart at a small angle because of them.
                                Men made eye contact and tried to get my attention. Strongly attracted. Most of them looked like they would have rushed over to me if I had smiled at them.
                                People were happy to interact with me and very happy to help me. I asked people for help just to see how they would respond.
                                The jailbait likes this blend.
                                Women seemed happy to see me.
                                very nice. some of the effects you wrote about remind of celebrity for women. I forgot to add in my review I walked by a man was mopping the floor, he wasn't in my way and of no nuisance to me and when he say me he said, "sorry."

Comment

The product reminded me of celebrity for women because of the attention grabbing qualities. This is another awesome, beautifully done blend from XS. I was surprised that people even noticed something so small as me turning the cart a slightly different angle.

Comment

Something I noticed after the first time I used XS189 is that the two days following I felt as if my financial status was elevated. Careful not to overspend. lol. I also felt proud of my home and my property. Not in an arrogant way, but in a way that everyone should feel about their home.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                                      Something I noticed after the first time I used XS189 is that the two days following I felt as if my financial status was elevated. Careful not to overspend. lol. I also felt proud of my home and my property. Not in an arrogant way, but in a way that everyone should feel about their home.

Did you hubby also feel an elevation in his financial status? Is this a nice blend to use when a guy wants to spoil his lady friend?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X