yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS189

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These effects completely make sense of my experience with this blend (i.e. why I was annoyed with that worker, why my friend seemed nervous)

Comment

Comment

I got sick with a bad cold shortly after my Spring Ladies pack arrived, so have only been testing for about a week or so.

I've worn this blend to work 4 days last week, and have been wearing it on a few trips to the local shopping centre. It's the blend I'm most familiar with so far out of the 3 new ones, and I love it. I've been waiting to post my own results first before I go and read others' reviews.

Self-effects:
        I don't usually get really strong self-effects, but I did notice that I felt quite calm, poised and centred as I went about my day. Like I had everything quietly under control, and everything ran smoothly for me. This is good for me because I'm an anxious person and often feel flustered.
        I also noticed that when I had put my makeup on and was dressed for work, I would look at myself in the mirror (about 30 minutes after applying) and find myself really admiring my face. Just noticing how pretty I looked, how nice the various aspects of my face appeared- my eyes, my lips, my cheeks, my skin. I felt sort of naturally glamourous, not like when you're all glammed up in your best clothes and fanciest makeup, but more like a Snow White effect: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, I AM the fairest of them all." It didn't make me overly confident or arrogant. It just raised my measure of my own self worth and increased my sense of love, affection and appreciation for myself. This is great, because when you value and love yourself it signals to others that you deserve to be treated well.
        Effects on others: My mother saw me one morning not long after I left the house, and she was staring at me, so I said, "What?" and she replied, "I was just noticing how lovely you look."
        I received a lot of compliments and casual references to people thinking I looked good. This does happen when I'm not wearing pheromones, but it was happening all over the place, with the sort of people who wouldn't usually comment on that kind of thing coming out with blatant compliments and admiring glances. A male pharmacist at the local chemist (drugstore for Americans?) served me when I got a prescription filled. He's always nice to me, and always remembers my name, but he's also a very quiet, introverted man. He was looking at me like he kind of got lost in my face for a few moments, and called me a "beautiful young lady". I've not heard him speak like this with anyone before.
        In the space of four days, seven customers that I'm vaguely familiar with told me I reminded them of a younger Nigella Lawson. I have been told this before, several times, but not so consistently in such a short space of time. It's like people really are drawn to notice all your attractive qualities and feel compelled to verbalise that to you. Another customer who reads fantasy novels a lot called me, "The goddess at the gate"- meaning that I stood at the gateway to the knowledge he wanted to procure from me.
        Men and women who served me in shops tended to really look at me for long periods of time, and wanted to convey that they were looking after me well. I dropped my car off to have a couple of tires put on, and walked a couple of blocks over to the smallish shopping centre nearby. I was perfectly content to wait however long it took, but when they called me to pick it up three hours later the woman at the front counter was very apologetic about the wait and they only charged me the cost of the tires. People at cafes were extra solicitous, and when they served me my food and coffee they wanted to know if I needed anything else, like they felt they needed to do something more for me.
        This is like the Audrey Hepburn of blends. It lends you a quiet, natural sense of elegance and grace. People will notice you, and recognise that there is something special about you, even though you aren't trying to stand out. Strangers may just stare from a distance, while people who are at least vaguely familiar will be drawn to you and want to compliment or take care of you. It's like a subtle fairy glamour.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooooo! Fairy glamour! LURV! ^_^

Morgaine Beautifully explained!

Comment

• Morgaine
          Morgaine commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Delight. I was trying to break up the paragraphs, but it all got smooshed when posted.

Isis

Comment

I'm finding that fascinating and bizzare at the same time

Comment

Comment

Makes me even more intrigued by this one...

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                Makes me even more intrigued by this one...
                Me too, but I have to do xs190w first.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

That definitely is fascinating

Comment

After two days using two sprays of xs189, no perfume added, just the pheromone.

Self effects.

Very calm, like total imperturbable and with that came a total different body language in public setting, the unrestricted and regal body language I have when I am in the privacy of my home I suddenly had at work and out with the dog too.

I did get the glamour, but it did not transfer to other people or Bonnie the Chow Chow, other people thought I looked good thought.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I've worn it today but didn't seem to do much. I've found myself emotional but that might have been due to recent events.

Comment

I will post how this work with other people when I am in a more social setting tonight.
                          Arsenal

Comment

xs189w two sprays. (Location: A huge party downtown)

People, especially women were hyper aware of me when using this one, only people that knew me approached. Friends looked at me with a funny look in their faces, it looked like they were thinking "Hmm, what is up with her tonight?" but acted more or less like they normally do while complimenting me how gorgeous i was, and how expensive my outfit looked (no makeup and in a jeans that have seen better days + army boots with an old jazzy jacket with tiger stripes), other people steered away from me with an almost scared look on their face.

More testing is needed but as of now I don't think xs189w is a success for me as a standalone social. I would need something like connections, cohesion or bliss to take her down to other people. No freebies what so ever. Too bad.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Three days since last time I wore pheromones (because of dog on pain killers), so I felt bold before I went to work this morning. The "recipe" is two sprays of xs189w + two sprays of Bliss + one spray of DM+ and a teeseer of LPMPs Occo Ambrosia that came in the mail Monday. Now this combination have already made my office quite sassy this morning, we closing in the weekend already you might say. There is this one man (I think every office have him) that just yearns for a "fun suggestion" of any kind, he is a stamp on me already standing there in my doorway and do not want to go, but just keep talking (he is in his self office now), but it is not just him, it has made other colleagues just blurt out the sexy things they think and want (respectfully), and me respond just as naughty (respectfully) back. If we get visitors here, they will really be surprise of what kind of office this is...

Seems like this is the combination for a day/evening where you want to expect what you would not really expect to be said. If you guys understand what I mean. And there the man with the suggestive eyes got me an ice coffee mocha and a garlic shrimp in chilli sandwich . Free stuff, yeah!!!!
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Green Eyes
                                Green Eyes commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Combos with XS189 + DM seems to = free stuff. ????

Tomorrow I want to try xs189w with Cohesion and Connections, but I also would like to try it out with LoveBoat, Psel or Babe. I can do that this weekend. It is such a hard life to be a pheromone tester, so many choices.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Xs189w + Connections (two sprays of both).

Now we are talking. Warm social interaction with a VIP sparkle. Recommended.
                                Arsenal

Comment

XS189w with Cohesion, two sprays of each. 189 to chest, one cohesion to upper neck an one split between wrist.

Ok.
                                  It mellowed me out and down, I became so calm you should think I had an injection with something sedative. Calm, collect and slow. Like in one of the old fashioned movies with exxagareted slow motions.

Fun and calming, I am not trying this in my work environment again. This is for slow nights home.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                    XS189w with Cohesion, two sprays of each. 189 to chest, one cohesion to upper neck an one split between wrist.

Ok.
                                    It mellowed me out and down, I became so calm you should think I had an injection with something sedative. Calm, collect and slow. Like in one of the old fashioned movies with exxagareted slow motions.

Fun and calming, I am not trying this in my work environment again. This is for slow nights home.
                                    Did you manage to get any work done? lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X