yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS189

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS189

So this report will be more about selfies because I hadn't gotten the proper chance to try this around people (outside of running errands).

Note: I applied xist/w about five hours prior and washed the application points when I got home with soap and water around four times so results might have been impacted by residual xist/w (if any)

Dosage: First spray from the bottle and then an additional one spray because you can never get a proper spray from the first spray of a bottle.

Self Effects: I felt very calm and relaxed, no noticeable uplift in mood. There was a lift in my confidence but not in a "I'M HOT AND EVERYONE SHOULD RECOGNIZE IT" like I get with celebrity. This felt more sensual and more "I am woman, hear me purr" I noticed my movements were softer and slinkier. I smoothed my hair and switched my hips in a slower sensual roll rather than a strut (like with celebrity). The self effects with this is pretty awesome and I would wear this alone when I want to feel sexy. This didn't feel like an alpha blend but again this could have been diminished by the xist/w I washed off. I did feel like people should have gotten out of my way. I think there might be a slight beautifying effect. I've been finding my face a bit chubby because of some weight gain recently but when I looked into the mirror it was less noticeable to me (I did not lose any weight)

Effects on others: I was dressed somewhat slovenly and my hair was frizzy. I didn't look too great. I didn't notice too much in how others were affected but I was too into myself so I didn't really pay much mind to others. I had the impression that people were checking me out more than usual
    but it might have been in my head since I was really feeling myself.

Last edited by Isis; 05-15-2018, 10:47 AM.

This sounds like a keeper just for the selfies alone. I am so now looking forward to my package coming.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I tried this out yesterday when I had to run some errands. First spray to my chest, & second spray to the back of my neck, both about a half hour before leaving. I wasn't dressed to kill...actually I looked more like I was going for a jog lol. I noticed more of a bounce in my step, & felt more confident in my body. My hips swayed a little more when I walked, & I was smiling more & making more eye contact with people. It just made me feel good overall.
      As for effects on others, I really didn't notice anything as of yet. Of course, I wasn't really around people long enough for anything to really happen. I'll have to try again another time.
      Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
      Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
        So this report will be more about selfies because I hadn't gotten the proper chance to try this around people (outside of running errands).

Note: I applied xist/w about five hours prior and washed the application points when I got home with soap and water around four times so results might have been impacted by residual xist/w (if any)

Dosage: First spray from the bottle and then an additional one spray because you can never get a proper spray from the first spray of a bottle.

Self Effects: I felt very calm and relaxed, no noticeable uplift in mood. There was a lift in my confidence but not in a "I'M HOT AND EVERYONE SHOULD RECOGNIZE IT" like I get with celebrity. This felt more sensual and more "I am woman, hear me purr" I noticed my movements were softer and slinkier. I smoothed my hair and switched my hips in a slower sensual roll rather than a strut (like with celebrity). The self effects with this is pretty awesome and I would wear this alone when I want to feel sexy. This didn't feel like an alpha blend but again this could have been diminished by the xist/w I washed off. I did feel like people should have gotten out of my way. I think there might be a slight beautifying effect. I've been finding my face a bit chubby because of some weight gain recently but when I looked into the mirror it was less noticeable to me (I did not lose any weight)

Effects on others: I was dressed somewhat slovenly and my hair was frizzy. I didn't look too great. I didn't notice too much in how others were affected but I was too into myself so I didn't really pay much mind to others. I had the impression that people were checking me out more than usual
        but it might have been in my head since I was really feeling myself.
        I've only tested this for a short outing, so I need to test it more to do my review. But I'm wondering, did you guys get any hit of motivation or energy while wearing it? First once I sprayed it I ended up doing something I was planning on procrastinating on until the next day and I felt like I wanted to party all night.

For me, I definitely did get a mood boost, but it ended up taking about 40 minutes to hit me. It was kind of like that party feeling I mentioned. Though, I need to test it again to be sure...

Comment

Dosage: Two sprays, one to the chest and the other split between the wrists

Self effects: I felt an initial calm like last time. I didn't get the surge of confidence like before, just a slight boost. My movements were slow and slinky like before. My mood slightly dampened around friends initially but I wasn't sure if it was because one of them was in a horrible mood. I noticed a mood boost like Liara did, but it was much later and not super noticeable. This doesn't seem to be something super social. I thought there might have been a slight Alpha feel but probably not too much because I usually get kind of pissy with high-ish enone. Even Tease can sometimes rub me the wrong way. I was putting in extra effort to be sociable and funny.

Effects on others: I was getting a good amount of head swivels and our table was getting treated VERY well. The waitress kept apologizing and she gave us extra things that the restaurant normally charges. Interesting! Because I don't normally get free items from women. People I spoke to face to face seemed a bit stunned when looking at me. Men and women gravitated towards me and moved dishes closer to me so that it was easier for me to reach. Our table was treated VERY well considering how busy it was. Several male waiters and bus boys would stare at me everytime they walked passed the table.

I quite liked this blend!
          Last edited by Isis; 05-11-2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

I've only tested this for a short outing, so I need to test it more to do my review. But I'm wondering, did you guys get any hit of motivation or energy while wearing it? First once I sprayed it I ended up doing something I was planning on procrastinating on until the next day and I felt like I wanted to party all night.

For me, I definitely did get a mood boost, but it ended up taking about 40 minutes to hit me. It was kind of like that party feeling I mentioned. Though, I need to test it again to be sure...
            I do feel like I wanted to do things! The day I wore it for self effects I had no plans to go grocery shopping but I thought why not? Might as well. And it's funny you mention the mood boost, it was delayed for me as well however my mood boost was very subtle

Comment

Haha! Reading my last post cracked me up.

When I typed this up I was still under xs189's influence and typed this up rather neutrally and calm (which was how I felt the whole time) when normally I'd be pretty enthused about the results.

Thinking back on last night, this blend was fantastic! It's how I wished Babe worked for me (in terms of free things). I will definitely add cops to this for some extra oomph and ooh la la. This one is a head turner on me. And I was on the receiving end of zero cattiness from women, in fact the women I did come in contact with me seemed to admire and defer to me. I was treated like the leader of the group but not in an way where others seemed intimidated. I love love LOVE this

Comment

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really hope they are here Monday.

It's fantastic! I'm still not sure if the royal treatment came from an alpha feel or because there is some kind of magnetism. With alpha blends I almost always get an intimidated reaction from at least one person, but no one reacted to me that way. Not sure if it's buffered well or is a sort of blend that enhances magnetism

Comment

I've been wearing this all week solo.

Started Monday with one spray and I noticed a mood change. I wasn't in a bad mood prior and it didn't bump me up in a giddy happy kind of a-nol heavy boost, just a noticable happy/content. I felt chill, calm and a kind of confidence, kind of a, "whatever comes, let's roll with it, " feeling. This persisted with each wear all week.

Monday before leaving for work I added a 2nd spray, approx 4 hours after the initial spray. I wore 2 sprays all this week and also today with hubby. Monday and Tues were hard to gage beyond myself. Mostly spent the evenings looking back through the day for clues from interactions. As the week went on I can say people were softer with me. Kind, deferring, genuinely interested in our interactions. This affected men and women similarly. I felt like there was a great deal of genuine affection directed to me. With the fellas, it wasn't really sexual so much as, well, affection. Care, a desire to look after me in a manor of speaking. Also, it seemed that people were happier after exposed to me after a bit (10-20 mins-ish?)

In also felt very feminine, soft and gentle.

I'm the mom of an almost 2 year old and with her I felt I had extra patience, tolerance and an overall sense of calm caring and desire to nurture.

There was also a regalness, not royalty, but an air of composure that I had which may have lent itself to how others were treating me as well.

Over all a very good week and could easily be a great anytime blend for me

ETA
                  All sprays were to front of neck for best selfies and worked well for personal interaction with others in conversation.
                  I just read Isis's review, and yes, I would agree there's def a bit of sultriness to this blend...
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It seems like this blend + Xist will be total witchcraft for women looking for a relationship/commitment.

• SecretV
                    SecretV commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you lead me to temptation xD

The really nice folks with Pheromone XS very generously included 3 10 ml bottles of experimental pheromones in with my last order and asked me to share what I thought of them.

So for the past week I have been using XS189/w exclusively trying to figure out what it does. I deliberately didn't read any reviews before testing this and writing this review so it wouldn't color my experience. But I'm going to read them now

In general, it has a light, slightly chemical scent that is easily covered. It has a mildly stimulating self effect when first applied. I didn't notice any effects on others until I got to 3 sprays with the sweet spot around 4 to 5 sprays.

The note included with it said it was "sexy" but I didn't find it overtly sexual. I got equally good responses from men, women and even children. It seemed to convey an impression of celebrity. And I found people who already knew me were more affectionate. But people who did not know me just seemed to be hyper aware of me without attempting to interact. I'll give you some examples.

I was in a doctors waiting room and after about 10 minutes I noticed all five men present had oriented their feet and bodies towards me. Over the next 20 minutes, two new ladies came in and both of them sat right next to me even though there were several open chairs. No one spoke to me.

At the Walmart, the stocking clerk kept sneaking peeks at me and got super embarrassed when I smiled at him.

A lady in my yoga class who usually gives me a wave and a smile when she sees me gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek

A guy I work with, who usually wants to give me a fist bump when he passes my desk, kissed my hand.

A delivery driver that I know casually told me I looked especially nice. He is always friendly but he doesn't usually comment on my appearance.

A lady from another office in the building told me how much she liked my dress and asked me where I bought it. It was a dress I've owned for more than a year.

At the mall, a young girl maybe 6 or 7 gave me a big smile and started waving very enthusiastically like I was someone she might know from television. Her Mom looked apologetic and hurried her away.

A male friend who is an enthusiastic golfer decided he needed to demonstrate how "powerful" his golf swing was and told me he doesn't have to pay fees at his golf club because he has won some tournament or other and then he wanted to show me the squat exercises he does to build up his muscles to improve his swing. He is married and didn't exactly hit on me but he did show off in a major way.

XP189/w is effective as is, but I think in future I would want to try it with a generous spritz of alpha androstenol or maybe Connections, something to make me more approachable. Compared to Temptress, it is less overtly sexual and lower status (think actress as opposed to queen).

Well that's my take on it, your results may vary.

Thanks again for the chance to try it out! I'm looking forward to trying the other two real soon.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I tested before snooping others out comes too

Ahh, that makes sense! affection could very well be the reason I was waited on hand and foot.

I'm still scratching my head over people being very apologetic if they think something isn't going my way

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Something in here creating that desire to please...

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Now that makes sense! XD

• bobbyrose5
                    bobbyrose5 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You were the Queen in that setting.

So..the desire to please...if anyone has worn this in an intimate setting, I would LOVE to hear your experience

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My example can't count as it was later in the evening that I added XSP75, XSP83, XS140...however, I was very well pleased by Mr Right...

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I might have to save a bit of this for when I'm in my next relationship xD

Last edited by Delight; 05-17-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's interesting that you mentioned the fascination with your facial features, I got exaggerated reactions of this when I paired this with Celebrity
                    Last edited by Isis; 05-15-2018, 07:47 PM.

• Delight
                    Delight commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Some products draw attention to the body, a personality, an emotion. I think this product draws attention to the face by making it seem more beautiful and glamorous.

• Delight
                    Delight commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wore it first thing in the morning around my husband and he kept telling me how beautiful I was. I was thinking this one would be perfect to wear the morning after a hot date.

Two sprays seem to be the optimal number for me. I wore three sprays today and I think it may be a little too much.

It was a windy day. I went to a food truck gathering and the range hit pretty far. I was about 8 or so feet away from the people in the food truck but I could tell both people were affected by the pheros. The man who helped me was stuttery when talking to me and his voice quavered a bit, he seemed to be a bit intimidated, but not because I was intimidating, I think he might have just felt self conscious. My two friends have been to this food truck before and said that the man was not normally so awkward. The woman was very smiley and was eager to interact with me.

The people who were downwind from me were hit VERY hard. One woman in particular kept staring over at me and was even ignoring what her companion was saying at times. Her stares were so blatant that one of my friends pointed out the strangeness of it.

I was not wearing any make up and looked a bit of a mess. I've been walking around a bit unkempt and in sweats as of late because of how busy and tired I've been recently. An attractive man at a donut shop (who for sure would not be physically attracted to me in the disheveled state I was in) paid no mind to me but as soon as he stepped into my phero cloud I could see a bit of stunned expression cross over his features when he looked at my face. Maybe his brain was short circuiting from exposure to pheros. Not sure what that was all about, after that quick second he was back to indifference however he did stop me from grabbing room temperature water bottle and gave me a cold one. And also placed my things in plastic bag (I only had one box) when he did not even offer a plastic to the woman before me who also had one box. This might have been nothing and just pure coincidence because him giving me "special treatment" would not add up with the indifference he displayed

While this was a little fun I am not a fan of intimidating people (without a purpose) or causing the sort of short circuiting DIHL look.

Comment

• Delight
                    Delight commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Seems like the special treatment he gave you might have been a subconscious response considering that he continued to be indifferent.

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That sounds right! It was very odd behavior

Good Morning to the ladies.

Below was my experience on May 14, 2018

Today I started the afternoon with one spray on xs189. I felt less anxiety today than I do normally. I usually check to see what time my
                  subway arrives, so I can get there at the last possible moment, today I didn't check
                  which was odd.

Slow moving people didn't perturb me today. At the gym, everyone wanted to be next to me, although there were several empty ellipticals available
                  but both men and women alike chose to be on the one right next me. I was a bit peeved, as I don't like to breathe in the exhales of strangers.

After a shower I applied 2 more real sprays. one to my chest, another split between the forearms. This x189's smell wasn't offensive at all. If the cover fragrance dissipated, I wouldn't cry.

Pheros usually give me tipsy/uncoordinated feeling. I did not experience this effect today.

I caught the eye of several men out and about. I noticed one guy looking at me, and expected him to look away when our eyes locked. He did not
                  look away. I was offended. When walking in opposite directions down the sidewalk, I could see men looking at me in my peripheral vision.

I was reading an ebook, when I looked up I saw a young woman across from me staring. She was not pleased to see me notice her looking at me, she turned her head.

In midtown, a woman was dragging her adorable poodle on the sidewalk . When I got perhaps 6-8 feet away from the dog, it found it's feet and ran over to me! so cute. I smiled.

Women cashiers today were not pleased to ring me up, I could sense their mild anger.
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

This morning, I applied two sprays of xs189. one to the chest, one split between the wrists.

I applied the dosage right before to my morning meditation. I found myself not wondering about the time. I was in the moment. When the meditation concluded, it felt like only five minutes have passed although it was for over 25 minutes.

A rude lady in my building, returned my good morning with enthusiasm.

At the gym I noticed that I had more endurance. My heart was beating much slower than usual. I got nervous. I can assume that this what LPMP's Dominance would be like if she worked on me.

I noticed a reduction in my anxiety. My phone is my safety blanket, and I didn't refer to it unless I actually needed it. A few things that would typically bother me didn't ruffle my feathers today.

I was one with music today. I was listening to old house music, feeling the vibe, the bass. I listened to a remix of a Madonna hit song, and I felt that I could have rearranged it elements differently and added a more intense build up. I typically listen to what sounds good without analyzing it.

During the day I added another spray to my chest and I wiped the wetness on my wrist. And I found myself really smitten with myself. I fell in love with myself. I was surprised to see how skinny my legs looked in the mirror. And I said to myself wow this mirror is a catfish. Several times during the day I positively affirmed myself of my beauty and love for self.

I went to Home Depot to pick up something and to look for a boyfriend. I couldn't find what I needed, usually this would lead to frustration thereby making me leave and order whatever it is that I wanted online. Today I was patient with myself found the item a few minutes later.

Today it was raining, and I walked like a real asshole with my umbrella. I walked like I owned the street. terrible.

On the subway about four men crowded around me. One dweeb blocked my view another violated my personal space the other two were just too close.

I saw a cat and instead of just saying how beautiful it was. I analyzed her, like she was a work of art. Very nice.

I found myself thinking about a womanizer from my past who was once infatuated with me. I
                    I feel like xs189 added a boost of energy, and had an anti-anxiety affect on me. Thank you pheromonexs.
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I LOVED the calming effect this blend has

Last edited by Delight; 05-17-2018, 04:48 AM.

Comment

lafemme what an awesome review. Last night I had a dream about going to the Home Depot and testing this one there during crowded hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                      lafemme what an awesome review. Last night I had a dream about going to the Home Depot and testing this one there during crowded hours.
                      Thank you Delight! If you dreamt about it, you should definitely go and see what happens. The one I went to yesterday was very empty, I'm assuming the rain played a part in this.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X