yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spring Ladies Test Pack XS189/w XS190/w XS191/w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post

Thanks for the links. I had actually read all of those threads. Not many came back and gave a final summary as you and Ildergreier did.

It would probably help if they had names. I think Ildergreier said she nicknamed xs189 Massive Attack.

In my head, I call them Muse (xs189), Heiress (xs190) and Diva (xs191) just to keep them straight. LOL
    They do have a nice ring to them! Idk why I never thought to give them their own respective names lol.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

They do have a nice ring to them! Idk why I never thought to give them their own respective names lol.
      What would you have called the xs189?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

My mental associations before they were named...
        Xs189 = regal
        Xs190 = IDGF
        Xs191 = kittenish
        Last edited by NuTrix; 03-24-2019, 02:55 PM. Reason: Why yes! I did. Not sure what happened. Auto Spell incorrect?
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          assoc? Don't you mean xs189?

I want to test her out in all her glory before I bestow a name upon her ????
        Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What would you have called the xs189?
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
          I want to test her out in all her glory before I bestow a name upon her ????
          Nice.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Those names work too.
            I am actually interested in how everyone differentiates them. I made mental associations based on what I read in the different threads. I only have xs189 at this point, and I haven't had a chance yet to fully test.
            Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              My mental associations before they were named...
              assoc = regal
              Xs190 = IDGF
              Xs191 = kittenish
              Have they been officially named?

See, this is good information. I remember that you had those reactions to xs190 and xs191. If these are ALL supposed to be status-esque blends, in what situations are they useful?
              Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

I am actually interested in how everyone differentiates them. I made mental associations based on what I read in the different threads. I only have xs189 at this point, and I haven't had a chance yet to fully test.
                XS189 is the serious one of them.

Have they been officially named?

See, this is good information. I remember that you had those reactions to xs190 and xs191. If these are ALL supposed to be status-esque blends, in what situations are they useful?
                Nope, they are not officially named and you read the threads for each and every one of them and decide which one you want to try according to your needs.
                Arsenal

Comment

Anyway for me they are:

xs189 = Massive Attack for women.

xs190 = Access.

xs191 = Artist.
                  Arsenal

Comment

You read the threads for each and every one of them and decide which one you want to try according to your needs.
                    Thanks. That's actually why I originally chose xs189. I was debating between that one and xs190, but the described disinhibition qualities of that one kind of scared me off for now. I'll probably get that one later, though.

Comment

If these are ALL supposed to be status-esque blends, in what situations are they useful?
                      I agree with Ildergreier that XS189 is the most serious. I think this is best when you wish to be taken seriously or are looking to garner respect or project maturity and responsibility.
                      For me, XS191 was the most impish/playful/sweet. I will get my way because I'm absolutely adorable kind or blend...
                      XS190 made me feel like, "I will pretty much do what I like, and you can like it or not." So wear when you aren't too concerned about the approval of others - or if you think that kind of independance is what your target is looking for.
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I agree with Ildergreier that XS189 is the most serious. I think this is best when you wish to be taken seriously or are looking to garner respect or project maturity and responsibility.
                        For me, XS191 was the most impish/playful/sweet. I will get my way because I'm absolutely adorable kind or blend...
                        XS190 made me feel like, "I will pretty much do what I like, and you can like it or not." So wear when you aren't too concerned about the approval of others - or if you think that kind of independance is what your target is looking for.
                        All three are amazing, though.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Out of those three, I only have pure xs190 in my collection. I still haven't quite figured it out on its own, but it's a lot of fun in combos!
                          The first and only time I tried it solo (1 1/2 spray), I felt like I had a flashback to my dark nihilistic early twenties. I remembered Muestereate 's insight that pheromones act much like keys to our memories. It was fun to travel back emotionally for a couple hours, but I didn't feel like reveling in that at the moment, so reached for a pick me up mone, that happened to be Love Boat (1spray).. It did brighten up my mood after 15 min or so, the nihilistic undertone was still there though. So the next thing I reached for was Tease (1spray) to feminize this whole thing a bit, and that's when the magic happened and the arrogant IDGF undercurrent turned into super-high confidence and self-worth!

To me, xs190 is a great disinhibitor and status booster to anything I wear it with. And, yes, any consideration for approval of others goes to hell with that

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            xs190 + Tease is what I wear when I need to get access to something I before didn't have any access to.

• Usagi
                            Usagi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Love this! I gotta try your combo.

I got a bottle of Madame after reading Ildergreier 's thread on the blend. It sounded like the kind of personality I would like to practice projecting. One of the things she wrote was that Madame could have been a love child of Tease and xs189.. I've already owned, tested, and much loved Tease then, so I wanted to feel the difference and how it compares to Celebrity+Tease, too.

In that comparison, (1 Celebrity:1 Tease vs. 1 1/2-2 Madame) Madame definitely feels more dignified, regal, and more mature sexy feminine - all the qualities associated with xs189

One of my biggest joys so far was wearing Madame and xs190 together (1 spray of each) - it's actually worth reporting in the Goddess Blend topic

Comment

Thanks, NuTrix. This is really great for comparison purposes. And it makes me want to take another look at XS191.

Comment

I really want my shift to finish so I can review my arsenal. My guinea pig is being briefed as we speak. He seems happy enough .

Comment

And I am so happy Ellie too likes Madame!

happy happiness GIF
                              Arsenal

Comment

Can't wait for the xs191. Not sure if we get along but she looks fuun

Comment

Thanks. That's actually why I originally chose xs189. I was debating between that one and xs190, but the described disinhibition qualities of that one kind of scared me off for now. I'll probably get that one later, though.
                                  ???? ignore my post on the disinhibition. I had not used pheromones for awhile and everything hit me pretty hard. I'm a little sensitive to pheromones. I tend to OD easily.

Dont let it scare you off !

Comment

I wish I would have noticed this when I got my test pack. I used them all and found I like 189 and 191 the best? I wish I would have saved them to test in more places. I'm kicking myself now, because it was an awesome surprise opportunity for me. I was low on pheros when they came so I got a little carried away.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X