yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spring Ladies Test Pack XS189/w XS190/w XS191/w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Anyway, these mixes are in the artisan section of the net shop now.
    Wow that was fast. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
      Yes. It does mean that I can only afford one this month. which one would you ladies recommend as a start?
      Depends on what you're most excited to try out/or what effects would interest you most.

I loved the dis inhibition of xs190 and how it made me feel, not sure if the effects from others were induced from xs190 itself or from me because of how I was acting! I got more effects from from others with xs189. xs191 seemed more bonding.

Comment

Hmm.. All things considered probably xs191

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Wow that was fast. Awesome.
          He, he.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes. It does mean that I can only afford one this month. which one would you ladies recommend as a start?

Comment

• SecretV
              SecretV commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm getting xs189 and 190 delivered tomorrow. I'm really curious about xs191 but it sounds like a better "daywear" blend and I need stuff for dreaded holiday.

I will go phero free for five days now and then start with xs189w on Thursday.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              I miss your phero stories :(

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              It will come more, I assure you.

Have you guys given up the testing of the spring pack entirely?
            Arsenal

Comment

definitely not

Comment

definitely not
                Good to hear.
                Arsenal

Comment

I'm running my holIday project at the moment.

Comment

I am now finished with my spring pack testing and will ween my self off pheromones until Tuesday. Then I start with Madame.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Copied from my journal:

2 sprays xs191
                      1 spray p96

I love the smell of p96! Such a clean treat for my nose.

Walking downtown, I noticed my nose was in the air. I adjusted my posture to bring my head down to earth.

I started categorizing people as low class individuals, based on their behavior.

I called a man a cave man because he wore a nasty looking beard.

Man enthusiastically complimented me on my look. I felt proud of him.

I did a presentation and felt no anxiety.

I competed a project where I was being video taped and did not feel nervous.

Woman sat next to me on subway, and her bare arm touched my arm. This pissed me off and disgusted me, so I got off.

Man's sweaty leg touched mine, again I felt I so bothered I could've set my leg on fire to burn the germs off of me!

Woman at bakery, pointed her nasty finger in my face while showing her friend something, again this upset me.

I walked away.
                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                        Copied from my journal:

2 sprays xs191
                        1 spray p96

I love the smell of p96! Such a clean treat for my nose.

Walking downtown, I noticed my nose was in the air. I adjusted my posture to bring my head down to earth.

I started categorizing people as low class individuals, based on their behavior.

I called a man a cave man because he wore a nasty looking beard.

Man enthusiastically complimented me on my look. I felt proud of him.

I did a presentation and felt no anxiety.

I competed a project where I was being video taped and did not feel nervous.

Woman sat next to me on subway, and her bare arm touched my arm. This pissed me off and disgusted me, so I got off.

Man's sweaty leg touched mine, again I felt I so bothered I could've set my leg on fire to burn the germs off of me!

Woman at bakery, pointed her nasty finger in my face while showing her friend something, again this upset me.

I walked away.
                        I think this should in the thread spesific for xs191.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Just a little apology note for not having posted about these more than once yet. The Australian Government in all its wisdom decided to "improve" the country's internet with a national broadband network that promises faster speeds and better access for everyone. So of course now it's coming into my area I've had endless trouble with my internet connection for at least six weeks now. And at work it's now slower than ever!

I've taken lots of notes on my experiences and will start posting about them in the next couple of days after work.

Comment

Since these are now available in the store, would anyone be willing to explain the differences in these three blends?

The store still doesn't have a description in place, but you guys seem to have a firm grasp on which of these blends would be best for specific situations.
                          Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post
                            Since these are now available in the store, would anyone be willing to explain the differences in these three blends?

The store still doesn't have a description in place, but you guys seem to have a firm grasp on which of these blends would be best for specific situations.
                            So this report will be more about selfies because I hadn't gotten the proper chance to try this around people (outside of running errands). Note: I applied xist/w

I wore two sprays of Celebrity for women the day before so it’s possible that there was some residue. 1 spray of XS190 Self effects I think this one is a status

I didn't see a topic on this one yet, so I thought I'd start one. This wont be a very detailed review since I'm still kind of figuring out the effects on

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

amanda seales tea GIF by iOne Digital
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                amanda seales tea GIF by iOne Digital
                                You are going to love it!
                                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

So this report will be more about selfies because I hadn't gotten the proper chance to try this around people (outside of running errands). Note: I applied xist/w

I wore two sprays of Celebrity for women the day before so it’s possible that there was some residue. 1 spray of XS190 Self effects I think this one is a status

I didn't see a topic on this one yet, so I thought I'd start one. This wont be a very detailed review since I'm still kind of figuring out the effects on
                                  Thanks for the links. I had actually read all of those threads. Not many came back and gave a final summary as you and Ildergreier did.

It would probably help if they had names. I think Ildergreier said she nicknamed xs189 Massive Attack.

???????In my head, I call them Muse (xs189), Heiress (xs190) and Diva (xs191) just to keep them straight. LOL
                                  Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post

Thanks for the links. I had actually read all of those threads. Not many came back and gave a final summary as you and Ildergreier did.

It would probably help if they had names. I think Ildergreier said she nicknamed xs189 Massive Attack.

In my head, I call them Muse (xs189), Heiress (xs190) and Diva (xs191) just to keep them straight. LOL
                                    Those names work too.

Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X