yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spring Ladies Test Pack XS189/w XS190/w XS191/w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Ladies Test Pack XS189/w XS190/w XS191/w

First of all, you guys are SO AWESOME for sending me these. I was very confused when I got the package, thinking I had forgotten about something I had ordered long ago, only to find that I received three standard sized bottles of new mixes to test. Yipee!

It's called the Spring Ladies 2018 test pack and consists of three what I am assuming are experimental beta mixes (?) designed especially to bring out the "sexiness of a woman."

I'll be testing these over the next few weeks and updating once I get feel for what each mix does. I just wanted to say Thank you.
    And also to coax my fellow co-conspirators who received this out of hiding. I need experimenter colleagues to discuss these with!

I got the message Friday that some goodies was shipped out to me, and thought like you this must be wrong, I haven't ordered anything.

We could do this as a group thing and review the Spring Ladies pack of 2018 in this thread?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes! Or three separate threads for each mix. I recieved 3 full bottles. Reports might get all jumbled up in one thread

Comment

• Morgaine
        Morgaine commented
        Editing a comment
        This sounds like the best way to go. Can't wait to hear what everyone experiences with these.

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      Yes! Or three separate threads for each mix. I recieved 3 full bottles. Reports might get all jumbled up in one thread
      We could have the debate about them all in this thread, but writing the review in their own thread?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        Great idea

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

We could have the debate about them all in this thread, but writing the review in their own thread?
      Yes, sounds like a plan. I think comparing with you guys will help me separate what's me vs what's the pheromone.

Comment

The phero fairy just delivered said pack today!

Sniffed all of them and none strike me as a cop bomb...was sure there would be something there being pour femme, but perhaps upon actually spraying them that will change

I think separate threads in the research section would be good since we're testing?
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought threads in the research section would have been good too! But I saw Steveo make a test treat for xswim in Unisexy so maybe its fine here??

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried to delete the thread after I saw this but couldn't find an option to delete it. Just assumed it was disabled

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm Good where'ev's ^_^ If they become products, women will find them easily enough here

This is going to be so fun.
        Arsenal

Comment

I'm resisting reading the reviews by others until I've worn them myself...now I'm going to go check out the 189, lol. 1 down 2 to go...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Just got my Spring Ladies Test Pack, along with some other things I ordered. So excited to try these out, and to read about others' experiences here. Many thanks to SteveO and PheroXS team for the very generous bottles of test goodies!

Comment

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice to see that you're still around

• Morgaine
              Morgaine commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Isis! Sometimes I just go a bit hermit-y for a while, lurking invisibly in the shadows...

The sexiness of a woman pack came today. I am going to have coffee and a sandwich before I plan out how to do this research.
            Arsenal

Comment

I'm loving reading you ladies' posts. Nice to see the women's forum so lively. The men's has been pretty dead.

Comment

From the moment I received an e-post from XSteveO about the Ladies Test pack 2018, I had in my back head that this testing was groundwork and I had to at least try to have a method. To try out these three mixes extendedly and actually try to stick with a plan. What this particular method was suppose to look like or how to execute it, I wasn't sure about back then, but now I kind of have an idea and would like to share it with you.

This is how I am going to do it.

Right now I am weening myself of from pheromones. I quit yesterday, and I won't be using any pheromones before the weekend comes (Tuesday 15.05, as of I write this) and I chose to do it this way to ensure there is no other pheromone interfering with the blend I am testing and preventing me from understanding what it can do for me.

I will test all blends at least 4 days alone, understand me in the way that with alone I mean I won't be using other pheromones, I will be going totally solo. I will check for selfies and how it is received by others as well. I will of course try to see if they would be best friends with the usual suspects

Each and every blend will be tested for 10 days straight.

When I am finished with one blend I will be weening off pheromones for five days so my personal chemistry is again in natural state and ready for a new blend without any leftovers from the former test subject.

The next eight weeks is very hectic for me both with work, social activities and private life, so there will be many a nice occasions and playgrounds for testing blends indeed.

Please take my testing with a grain of salt. We have all different chemistry so one blend that works well for me would perhaps not work for you at all and visa versa. Then there is also the issue of preference, age, likes and dislikes.

Stay tuned.

Ildergreier.
                Arsenal

Comment

• PumpedUpKids
                  PumpedUpKids commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Def better than me. I'm uber lazy when pheromones, but I also don't use them often. I saw it on the test ones on the website ... can we buy them too?

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lafemme: Thank you.
                  PumpedUpKids: I am not sure.

• Mysticbeauty
                  Mysticbeauty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That sounds like a solid plan.i wish I would have done something like that when I got my pack. I'll keep that idea for future testing though. Thanks for sharing.

What does a girl have to do to get the spring pack shipped?

I didn't even receive the discounts that I'm supposed to receive.
                I'm just gonna be sitting on the sidelines... watching y'all enjoy it and live your best lives.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When you ordered, were you logged into your account so you would show as a member of the forum?

• Cheerio
                  Cheerio commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, I believe so. Because when I ordered, this was while I was also writing comments in my journal thread. Also, aren't they able to see my email on here?

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                What does a girl have to do to get the spring pack shipped?

I didn't even receive the discounts that I'm supposed to receive.
                I'm just gonna be sitting on the sidelines... watching y'all enjoy it and live your best lives.

BobiiJo925 Can you help with the discount?
                Arsenal

Comment

I am SUPER EXCITED about my tester pack. When I got the notification I thought to myself "hmmm, I don't remember ordering anything" LOL. But then I was blessed with 3 full bottles! Winning! Thanks KateD and DiscoverXS family!!

You guys know I'm happy to "Test and Tell" ????????I will say I have tried 1 spray inside the house to see how they dry down (tried XS190). The dry down is nice!! ???? Already experiencing some interesting selfies with XS190. I think im going to like this...????? More to come on the XS190 thread!

Comment

I am starting today with XS191/4W.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Now I am going to ween myself off (5 days) of pheromones so I am ready for the XS190w blend.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Anyway, these mixes are in the artisan section of the net shop now.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                          Isis commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for the heads up. I'd been stalking the website for a few weeks now and somehow missed it

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well, now they are there. The Man told me himself. <3

Yes. It does mean that I can only afford one this month. which one would you ladies recommend as a start?

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                          Yes. It does mean that I can only afford one this month. which one would you ladies recommend as a start?
                          I have only tried the xs191W yet, and can hole heartedly recommend that one, but perhaps start with the beginning and count yourself up would be smart.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X