yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Phero to make him ask the big question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

How many sprays?
    (Two is the sweet spot for me).
    I usually do one spray. At least for now since I recently got back to using mones. I have to be conservative because enone flips my bitch switch. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I usually do one spray. At least for now since I recently got back to using mones. I have to be conservative because enone flips my bitch switch. :(
      I see.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Okay, so without making this seem like a major sob story. It seems like I won't be able to use my spray tomorrow :-/ We agreed on a fourth date for tomorrow. We agreed on this last weekend. The only thing we didn't do is set a time. I expecting him to set a time with me by today (Friday) but no mention of our date. He texted me this morning saying "Happy Friday!" and I said it back to him, this was around 9am. I'm already one foot out the door while he's probably already two feet out, lmao.

Part of me still wants to go on the date to try the spray on him (if he even calls to confirm), but a majority of me wants to stand my ground and let him know that Cheerio *never* gets stood up. Why would someone go through all that energy planning a fourth date only to not confirm. *rolls eyes*

Comment

Girl! Ask him. "so are we still on for tomorrow or....? A girls gotta know so I can make plans for a sexy Saturday"

So he knows you have options

Comment

• theLaw
            theLaw commented
            Editing a comment
            So you think that 40 year-olds aren't familiar with hashtags? Whatever you say Isis. Take care.

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            "let me try to interpret a typo filled statement and then question the validity of that unintelligible statement" sure dude, if that's what you took from it

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Isis: You are a savage.

Isis, I have a very soft and feminine voice, so what I do is send voice messages instead. I told him I'm just sending a quick message because he hasn't confirmed anything with me tomorrow, so I'm under the impression that there has been a change of plans and if so, then that should have been communicated to me. I wished him a good night and said "and maybe chat soon."

That was better than sending him a text where might think my tone of voice is aggressive. Sweetness of the voice always wins, even if he doesn't respond, he'll remember that.

Comment

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            Great! You shouldn't be kept waiting

Soft voice message is a good idea. Even if you speak normal things, your voice shall vibrate him gently.

Edit- You must have dated by now. Did it happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
            Soft voice message is a good idea. Even if you speak normal things, your voice shall vibrate him gently.

Edit- You must have dated by now. Did it happen?
            I live in NY, so it's 12:14am (basically already Saturday). I'm gonna go to sleep and wake up to check if there are any messages. My impulsive self already deleted our message thread and his number. Haha.

Comment

Ok good that you removed the longing feeling. Just be calm. Feel yourself renewed. Do more adventures around.
              <3

Comment

Glad you don't chase him.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Soon you will wake up for a surprise, -

A big hug (((Cheerio)))

Comment

Glad you don't chase him.
                    Girl, never. One of my mentors is telling me to send another message. I refuse.

Soon you will wake up for a surprise, -

A big hug (((Cheerio)))

Thank you <3
                    My friend invited me to go down to Manhattan for Cinco de Mayo. It's her roommate's birthday and him and his friends are going bar hopping and day drinking. She asked me if I wanted to tag along.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Girl, never. One of my mentors is telling me to send another message. I refuse.
                      Agreed, it can be seen as needy, find another fun to do tonight instead.

Thank you <3
                      My friend invited me to go down to Manhattan for Cinco de Mayo. It's her roommate's birthday and him and his friends are going bar hopping and day drinking. She asked me if I wanted to tag along.
                      Have fun!

Arsenal

Comment

Agreed, it can be seen as needy, find another fun to do tonight instead.

Have fun!

They're starting at 2, I need to pick my mom up at 3:30 and also wondering if I want to spend the money going down there today. Grrr. I might end up at the mall near home and have some tacos.

Edit: He just called me.
                        How long do I give before I call back? I'm thinking I should go brush my teeth, take a shower, and do my hair before I call back? Lol.

Comment

Edit: He just called me.
                          How long do I give before I call back? I'm thinking I should go brush my teeth, take a shower, and do my hair before I call back? Lol.
                          Do that.

Arsenal

Comment

Choose the thing, that should be nothing out of the blue. Have fun. Try Love Boat if you choose to go with friends.

Comment

Choose the thing, that should be nothing out of the blue. Have fun. Try Love Boat if you choose to go with friends.
                              She got a sample of Babe, that is what she should use on a night out with the girls.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Falvinski
                                Falvinski commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ok, that sounds good. Trying out samples before main purchases brings confidence over the products.

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Babe is perfect for a night out on the town.

Comment

What did you guys plan to do for the 4th date?
                                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

What did you guys plan to do for the 4th date?
                                  He suggested a boat ride the dinner. I'm just gonna put him on the back burner.
                                  Now, if he ever wants to take me out, I'm just going to be stern. I'll send him my PO box.
                                  I don't like apologies, I'd rather be shown how sorry you are.

I decided to stay in and study more for my final.

Comment

He suggested a boat ride the dinner. I'm just gonna put him on the back burner.
                                    Now, if he ever wants to take me out, I'm just going to be stern. I'll send him my PO box.
                                    I don't like apologies, I'd rather be shown how sorry you are.

I decided to stay in and study more for my final.

If you weren't busy with your studies, I'd suggest that continue on with the boat ride but with an understudy. When I was a hot thing (hehe) with dates galore, I used to get disappointed when men would make promises to me, and leave them unfulfilled, so I'd find another one to do said activity with, which made for some unique first or second dates.
                                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X