yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Phero to make him ask the big question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am a true Babeliever, if you aren't yet, I will suggest and purchase that bottle.
    I have a sample that I have yet to test as I want to save it for a special occasion, perhaps a first date.
    Would babe +p96 +xist be a "no, no?"
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I have a sample that I have yet to test as I want to save it for a special occasion, perhaps a first date.
      Would babe +p96 +xist be a "no, no?"
      Nope, it would not.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Are you telling women you meet about your pheromone use?
        Good question.

For sex - no.

For relationships - I don't use them, as I think that trust is paramount for a successful relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

Good question.

For sex - no.

For relationships - I don't use them, as I think that trust is paramount for a successful relationship.
          Well, that is your truth, other people can have a different view on this.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Well, that is your truth, other people can have a different view on this.
            To be clear, that's my opinion, not my "truth". Using improper diction is dangerous game.

Just keep in mind that she's wearing a chemical that can effect his hormones without his knowledge, while claiming that she wants an "honest" and "transparent" relationship.

Sounds like a odd definition of "truth"...............

Comment

To be clear, that's my opinion, not my "truth". Using improper diction is dangerous game.

Just keep in mind that she's wearing a chemical that can effect his hormones without his knowledge, while claiming that she wants an "honest" and "transparent" relationship.

Sounds like a odd definition of "truth"...............
              And how is this supposed to be worse than using pheromones to get women to bed only?

Arsenal

Comment

And how is this supposed to be worse than using pheromones to get women to bed only?
                I'm not looking to be honest and transparent, just to get laid.
                That's why they refer to casual sex as a game.

Comment

I'm not looking to be honest and transparent, just to get laid.
                  That's why they refer to casual sex as a game.
                  Then I see no reason why women should be honest and transparent when it comes to getting into a relationship.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Then I see no reason why women should be honest and transparent when it comes to getting into a relationship.
                    OMG........did you just propose to me?

Comment

OMG........did you just propose to me?
                      No, I don't think we two would be a good fit.
                      Arsenal

Comment

No, I don't think we two would be a good fit.
                        Well, the important thing is that we tried our best.

Cheers!

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Hi, thank you
                        We've been on dates to restaurants, museum, a live music spot, and Saturday we're going for a nice boat ride then dinner.
                        No bedroom action at all and won't be happening until we are in a committed relationship. So, Xist does take time to work, huh? I wish I knew about it earlier.
                        Xist does not take time actually. Because you do not have any history of drama with him and just dated few times, it will start showing results on first application. I suspected that you are looking for commitment, so I suggested you to use PSEL after some dates. PSEL is extra sexual pheromone, so you would want to reserve it for later.

QUOTE=Cheerio;n68658]

Yes, my biggest hit was when I wore Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Coco Snuggle, and another one that I am forgetting and bumped into a millionaire that took me to a strip club/upscale restaurant haha! Mixture of pheros and being in the right place at the right time.
                        [/QUOTE]

hmmmmmmm.....??????? ..... and committed?

Comment

Ok ok , cool.
                          He just asked her that initial question, because Cheerio actually said it in her post #8.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Xist does not take time actually. Because you do not have any history of drama with him and just dated few times, it will start showing results on first application. I suspected that you are looking for commitment, so I suggested you to use PSEL after some dates. PSEL is extra sexual pheromone, so you would want to reserve it for later.

hmmmmmmm..... ..... and committed?
                            Well, that makes me feel better!
                            I plan on reserving the more sexual ones for later on.

Sorry, what was your question?

Comment

Well, that makes me feel better!
                              I plan on reserving the more sexual ones for later on.

Sorry, what was your question?
                              Thats nice. Wish you good luck. Keep updated.

(The question was for the millionaire. Did you commit with him that day? )

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                What??
                                You listen to what he says?

• Falvinski
                                Falvinski commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ildergreier you didnt understand the joke... ???? :/

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Clearly you didn't take mine.

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Thats nice. Wish you good luck. Keep updated.

(The question was for the millionaire. Did you commit with him that day? )
                              Oh no, we texted for a bit a few days after. He's not someone I'd date. He's a nut, lol.
                              He's more of a good friend to me now. He has connections all over Manhattan and told me to let him know whenever I need something and he's got my back.

Comment

• Falvinski
                                Falvinski commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Very awesome

Welcome cheerio!

I think xist4w would be great for your intentions. I've been loving love boat as well recently and would probably add that into the mix. And of course a good dose of copulins. Both products evoke cuddly lovey dovey feelings. Though I find loveboat to be more uplifting and social.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                                Welcome cheerio!

I think xist4w would be great for your intentions. I've been loving love boat as well recently and would probably add that into the mix. And of course a good dose of copulins. Both products evoke cuddly lovey dovey feelings. Though I find loveboat to be more uplifting and social.
                                Hi
                                So I ordered Xist and asked for a few samples. It was shipped today! I'm going to test it out before my date as well.
                                Just gonna go to the mall and experiment.

How many do you wear at a time and where (on your body?)

Comment

Hi
                                  So I ordered Xist and asked for a few samples. It was shipped today! I'm going to test it out before my date as well.
                                  Just gonna go to the mall and experiment.

How many do you wear at a time and where (on your body?)
                                  I wear several blends at a time but if a phero is new to me I usually test it alone to get better feel for it. I spray to my chest and neck for self effects and on my wrists, elbow crooks, back of the neck to affect others. And sometimes hair (no cops in the hair though)

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I wear several blends at a time but if a phero is new to me I usually test it alone to get better feel for it. I spray to my chest and neck for self effects and on my wrists, elbow crooks, back of the neck to affect others. And sometimes hair (no cops in the hair though)
                                    How many sprays?
                                    (Two is the sweet spot for me).
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X