yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bitch (xs124) Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitch (xs124) Anyone?

Has anyone else tried this?

I was expecting a major bitchy alpha blend but that isn't what I got.

Dosage: I started at one and a half sprays and when I didn't notice too much in terms of effects on others, I topped up on another half spray about 30 minutes in.

Self Effects: I'm not sure if it was because the weather was FANTASTIC today, and it finally felt like Spring but I was in such a ridiculously good mood, I felt like getting things done. Oddly enough I also felt anti social. I wanted to avoid people and felt a bit nervous when I had to enter into someones sphere of personal space but once I was interacting with them I felt really friendly and smiley (which is so not me). I also felt like taking charge of things, though again not in an overly Alpha or bitchy way.

Effects on others: I noticed that some women got a bit uncomfortable when I passed in front of them but then theyd look me in the eye and smile albeit a bit nervously. There seems to be an undertone of admiration. I'm a bit stand offish and unapproachable so this is not normal for me. Most women react to me sans pheros either nervously and avoidant or with cattiness.

Men who were younger than me also seemed very affected by this blend. They have this glazed over admiring look on their faces and are very tolerant of me even when I am acting like a Bitch. Where I currently live, things are soooo slow and people talk to each other all the time so they take it personally when I continue my conversation on a cell phone while being rung up at a register. Not this time!! I kept my conversation up and the cashier was cheerful and tolerant of me ignoring him LOL but seemed to feel a need to please. And seemed to LOVE when I gave him my notice. Some men and women seemed oblivious to me, or even intolerant it was almost like I was ghosting with a select few.

So in short, what I got from this was a nervous confidence in social interaction, a fawning admiration. And tolerance when I'm being rude and appreciation when I bother to give someone my attention LOOOOOOL.

I wish more people would hop out of my way like they did at initial application but that only seemed to work with some. I think I might be getting some jealousy from my sisters hits with sob

I would love to hear other womens experiences with this!

Bitch is an interesting blend. So I know my initial post probably didn't sound super enthused but this blend has it's place for sure

I wore about two sprays total and felt an initial nervousness and social anxiety that quickly went away. What followed was me being polite and friendly and smiley but people were acting like I had my resting bitch face on LOL. A roofer knocked on my door advertising his services since he was working on a house in my neigborhood. He kept apologizing for taking up my time even though I had a pleasant smile posted on my face. After telling him my roof was fine he started to profusely apologize for taking my time hahaha. What the hell. He also had a sort of awe struck look on his face while talking to me.

His behavior didn't strike me as odd when it happened because I carry myself in an aloof manner and have resting bitch face. I JUST realized that that I was grinning at the guy and he reacted as if I was being queenly.

This seems like it would be fantastic for garnering respect even if you don't act congruently. If you're a bit of a push over that just can't act more Alpha, I think this is the blend for you
    Last edited by Isis; 04-20-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

So this is kind of a "leave me alone" blend?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
        ..... .....
        Same experience with SOB
        Its been so great and honorable being your son dear mom.

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          I suspect that BItch is high in enone also

• Falvinski
          Falvinski commented
          Editing a comment
          ???? I dont know mom, check the ingredients of your B bottle???????... XD XD

Bitch is an interesting blend. So I know my initial post probably didn't sound super enthused but this blend has it's place for sure

I wore about two sprays total and felt an initial nervousness and social anxiety that quickly went away. What followed was me being polite and friendly and smiley but people were acting like I had my resting bitch face on LOL. A roofer knocked on my door advertising his services since he was working on a house in my neigborhood. He kept apologizing for taking up my time even though I had a pleasant smile posted on my face. After telling him my roof was fine he started to profusely apologize for taking my time hahaha. What the hell. He also had a sort of awe struck look on his face while talking to me.

His behavior didn't strike me as odd when it happened because I carry myself in an aloof manner and have resting bitch face. I JUST realized that that I was grinning at the guy and he STILL reacted as if I was being unfriendly.

This seems like it would be fantastic for garnering respect even if you don't act congruently. If you're a bit of a push over that just can't act more Alpha, I think this is the blend for you
        are you a virgo?
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          No, I'm a leo. But my Venus is in cancer, so I'm not the most Leo person out there

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Same experience with SOB
        Its been so great and honorable being your son dear mom.
        You sound like such sweet son! That's nice you and your mum are pheromone enthusiasts.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

You sound like such sweet son! That's nice you and your mum are pheromone enthusiasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            So this is kind of a "leave me alone" blend?
            Not necessarily, I'm more sociable with it on and because of that people will respond to my social niceties . People don't really leave me alone either, they seem to be eager to please me.

Comment

So..my sister who was loving SOB, absolutely LOVES Bitch.

We are part asian but she came out with more dinstinctly asian features than I did (people tend to think I'm latina or unknown). I think because of this she tends to be labeled as meek. She is just laidback but it comes across as meek to people we are guessing due to her appearance.

In groups, people tend to ignore her suggestions and Alpha women especially seem to dislike her or sort of bully her. She's been wearing Bitch and people are giving her major respect. They mirror her body language and cater to her every whim. She does not clash with Alpha women either which is sometimes the case with Alpha blends. Usually, when my sister dons a dominant phero signature, people react to me instead of her but she doesn't seem to have this issue with this blend. She also mentions that she is able to act like herself, but more upbeat yet people still defer to her and even look down after interacting with her as if acknowledging her dominance LOL.

I think I'll have to pass my bottle to her.

Comment

We are part asian but she came out with more dinstinctly asian features than I did (people tend to think I'm latina or unknown). I think because of this she tends to be labeled as meek. She is just laidback but it comes across as meek to people we are guessing due to her appearance.

In groups, people tend to ignore her suggestions and Alpha women especially seem to dislike her or sort of bully her. She's been wearing Bitch and people are giving her major respect. They mirror her body language and cater to her every whim. She does not clash with Alpha women either which is sometimes the case with Alpha blends. Usually, when my sister dons a dominant phero signature, people react to me instead of her but she doesn't seem to have this issue with this blend. She also mentions that she is able to act like herself, but more upbeat yet people still defer to her and even look down after interacting with her as if acknowledging her dominance LOL.

So Bitch would be a great blend for women who are seen as "beta" (to use the modern expressions), now that is good to know, because I have a friend who suffers the same shit as your sister.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

wowow!! I need to try this. I'm glad you sis is having a such a great time with Bitch.

Comment

So Bitch would be a great blend for women who are seen as "beta" (to use the modern expressions), now that is good to know, because I have a friend who suffers the same shit as your sister.
                    I can be similar. I see bitch is in you ingredient list. As a alpha, how does it work for you?

Comment

I can be similar. I see bitch is in you ingredient list. As a alpha, how does it work for you?
                      Not sure yet, i think it intimidates people a little, but I haven't done proper research yet.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Yes! It definitely is, the great thing about this, is that I don't think you have to act congruently

Comment

I am not a super Alpha, but on a scale, I am closer to that than beta. Some of the men I have been in relationships with felt that I was too dominant (but these men were closer to "beta")

Results for me did not seem astounding because I sometimes have people react to me this way when I am being myself without pheros. Occasionally a dominant woman who feels threatened or is insulted by my disregard will try to put me in my place, I cannot see this happening if I wore Bitch. I am able to get away with bitchy behavior and they would endure my it with a smile.

The thing that stood out to me the most was people being eager to please me. It did not stem from people being afraid of me, they seemed awestruck.

Comment

I really hate these alpha/Beta expressions, because there isn't always like that soft personalities are weak people or that dominant personalities are the ones to trust in a crisis.

Edit: Sorry for bad English.
                            Arsenal

Comment

I really hate these alpha/Beta expressions, because there isn't always like that soft personalities are weak people or that dominant personalities are the ones to trust in a crisis.

Edit: Sorry for bad English.
                              I totally agree, Alpha and beta are too simple to describe people since people have such complex personalities. It is also a bit insulting because of what traits are associated with Alpha and Beta, but its the easiest way to describe how people perceive each other. Especially when it comes to describing pheromones

Comment

I totally agree, Alpha and beta are too simple to describe people since people have such complex personalities. It is also a bit insulting because of what traits are associated with Alpha and Beta, but its the easiest way to describe how people perceive each other. Especially when it comes to describing pheromones
                                It is totally insane.
                                Arsenal

Comment

It is totally insane.
                                  I think the usage of the two words leaks over from pick up artists from another popular pheromone review forum

Comment

I think the usage of the two words leaks over from pick up artists from another popular pheromone review forum
                                    Thank you, I have noticed that. I had one encounter with one of them here last evening.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X