yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bitch (xs124) Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

colorfulaura Cheerio I have used it every day this past week at work. I added some InBetween every day, and sometimes connections. Every day was great. I think it's just the name that throws people off.

Comment

Also, my work can be busy but it's not like an aggressive type environment (where I think bitch would do well in). Even with the calming atmosphere, bitch did well and didn't take away from that or affect the way I calm others.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
        Every day was great. I think it's just the name that throws people off.

It is a blend for the timid, you can put someone who is "above" you back to their place without there being any consequences for you.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

It is a blend for the timid, you can put someone who is "above" you back to their place without there being any consequences for you.
          I haven't had to use it for that reason and I still like it!

Comment

colorfulaura Cheerio I have used it every day this past week at work. I added some InBetween every day, and sometimes connections. Every day was great. I think it's just the name that throws people off.
            Where can I read more of your reviews?!?!

I read that Bitch + Goddess is lethal (in a good way) but my bottle of Goddess finished. Don't think I'll buy another, though.

Comment

Cheerio my reviews were just short and sweet, not extensive. But I was happy with my results since I was expecting that bitch would make me a bitch and it didn't. It's hard to explain, I just know I didn't get any negative effects from it and I had great days while wearing it.
              I like bitch +goddess
              Bitch +InBetween
              And tomorrow I will try bitch +sweetness

Comment

Cheerio also I'm interested in trying bitch +girlfriend
                Bitch, like Goddess, is a good base for me, even at 1 spray. It's somewhat subtle to me though.

Comment

I'm also curious what bitch +PSEL would be like?

Comment

Cheerio my reviews were just short and sweet, not extensive. But I was happy with my results since I was expecting that bitch would make me a bitch and it didn't. It's hard to explain, I just know I didn't get any negative effects from it and I had great days while wearing it.
                    I like bitch +goddess
                    Bitch +InBetween
                    And tomorrow I will try bitch +sweetness
                    Definitely gonna read them when I get the chance! Work has taken up all my time. Hell, I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to use DXS/PXS on the work laptop, lol.

Comment

Cheerio also I'm interested in trying bitch +girlfriend
                      Bitch, like Goddess, is a good base for me, even at 1 spray. It's somewhat subtle to me though.
                      Let's try Bitch + xs196 together and report our results.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Definitely gonna read them when I get the chance! Work has taken up all my time. Hell, I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to use DXS/PXS on the work laptop, lol.

Lol uh oh, yeah don't get in trouble. I'm always using my phone, when writing stuff on here, hence why I'm always editing my posts lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Let's try Bitch + xs196 together and report our results.
                          Great idea! I still want to play around with my Sweetness tomorrow, so maybe I'll do 1x spray each?
                          I wish I was around more people to test on.

Comment

I haven't had to use it for that reason and I still like it!
                            It is an amazing social on its own.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Great idea! I still want to play around with my Sweetness tomorrow, so maybe I'll do 1x spray each?
                              I wish I was around more people to test on.
                              I *just* finished my bottle of Sweetness today.

Comment

Cheerio well we can compare how much sweetness adds or doesn't add to the mix! I'll try it without too, but I want to save some of my girlfriend for my trip to see my man.

Comment

So like I've said previously my body is craving some BITCH! I bought it in Sexy Amber and initially the scent was just OK, but last night before bed I wanted a spray on my arm and just huffed it. It didn't affect my sleep negatively, but yeah I wanted some.
                                  Also this mornig I sprayed some on along with sport, even though I'm going to take a shower. I want to know what's in it!

Comment

So like I've said previously my body is craving some BITCH! I bought it in Sexy Amber and initially the scent was just OK, but last night before bed I wanted a spray on my arm and just huffed it. It didn't affect my sleep negatively, but yeah I wanted some.
                                    Also this mornig I sprayed some on along with sport, even though I'm going to take a shower. I want to know what's in it!
                                    So Bitch is becoming an all time favorite?
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

So Bitch is becoming an all time favorite?
                                      Yes pretty much!

Comment

I feel like Temptress could have been called Sexy Bitch and Bitch could have been called something else.

Comment

I feel like Temptress could have been called Sexy Bitch and Bitch could have been called something else.
                                          I feel Temptress is exactly that. A temptress.
                                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X