yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bitch (xs124) Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I feel Temptress is exactly that. A temptress.
    Yes it fits its name, I'm just thinking more so the after effects of it, as it wears out. It can come off as bitchy.
    Bitch to me could be called Girl power or super woman, but I've yet to try the actual "Super Woman". You are so lucky!

Comment

XSteveO While I have you here, I would like to say keep making "Bitch". I've been buying out your supply(sorry ladies) and some of these ladies are just now falling in love with it. Also any chance we could get a sneak peak to what is in it?

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      This reminds me of the fact I need a 30ml bottle of Bitch.

Hurry up Ildergreier they might be gone by now! There was 7 left then I bought 3! So yeah 4 or less are left.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
      Hurry up Ildergreier they might be gone by now! There was 7 left then I bought 3! So yeah 4 or less are left.
      Relax, have faith in XSteveO . ???????
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Since I'm spending much more time indoors I am primarily looking for self-effects and I can't say I noticed any at two sprays. I probably need people around in order to speak my mind at them lol.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Hi.
        I wish I could attract a "beta," but I guess opposites attract. You sound awesome. I would love to be bitch-like, but I find myself censoring my thoughts and actions often in fear of being judged. Maybe this is what I need to make my bitch flag fly . hehe

I'd love to see what a combo of bitch and babe would do.
        I second this
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I am not very bitchy! I just have a resting bitch face and am a bit of a cold person/aloofso people react to it.

If those are the results you're after, I'd definitely look into Bitch. You can let fly whatever comes to mind and people won't take offense but rather treat your word like a royal decree lol! I sound like a sales person. But really, I think this blend is gold for the right person.

That combo sounds fantastic! Maybe I'll give it a spin too

I definitely come off as such; Aloof, especially when interacting with Men folk. Along with having a severe case of resting bitch face as well in general ????, the aloofness + RBF somehow allows people to read ???? me as "not wanting to be here" / low self esteem (beta?) vibes where ever I am & they either ignore me or pester me about it, & it throws me off my game.

When in public I'm in my head alot. ???? I don't talk unless folks initiate it - which is why I bought Engage/U (xs178).

Now in the age of Covid / Corona I can get away with it (RBF) with MUCH ease with the aid of a mask & I'm LOVING IT!

Focus on these mones & eyes ????.

Now I really can't wait to get my hands ???? on bitch.

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            No, I'm a leo. But my Venus is in cancer, so I'm not the most Leo person out there
            My Venus ? is in Aquarius ? so that's where my aloof energy ? comes into play lol ????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X