yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bitch (xs124) Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I am not a super Alpha, but on a scale, I am closer to that than beta. Some of the men I have been in relationships with felt that I was too dominant (but these men were closer to "beta")

Results for me did not seem astounding because I sometimes have people react to me this way when I am being myself without pheros. Occasionally a dominant woman who feels threatened or is insulted by my disregard will try to put me in my place, I cannot see this happening if I wore Bitch. I am able to get away with bitchy behavior and they would endure my it with a smile.

The thing that stood out to me the most was people being eager to please me. It did not stem from people being afraid of me, they seemed awestruck.
    Hi.
    I wish I could attract a "beta," but I guess opposites attract. You sound awesome. I would love to be bitch-like, but I find myself censoring my thoughts and actions often in fear of being judged. Maybe this is what I need to make my bitch flag fly . hehe

I'd love to see what a combo of bitch and babe would do.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Hi.
      I wish I could attract a "beta," but I guess opposites attract. You sound awesome. I would love to be bitch-like, but I find myself censoring my thoughts and actions often in fear of being judged. Maybe this is what I need to make my bitch flag fly . hehe

Why don't you try?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I should right!

Getting free stuff while making people eager to please would be amazing! Let me test my sample of babe to see how it works first then I'll order it with the bitch.

Oh, it's almost 90 degree outside, so let's see how this affects the hits since I'll have more skin available to apply it to.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I should right!

Getting free stuff while making people eager to please would be amazing! Let me test my sample of babe to see how it works first then I'll order it with the bitch.

Oh, it's almost 90 degree outside, so let's see how this affects the hits since I'll have more skin available to apply it to.
          Nice and easy!
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hi.

I am not very bitchy! I just have a resting bitch face and am a bit of a cold person/aloof so people react to it.

If those are the results you're after, I'd definitely look into Bitch. You can let fly whatever comes to mind and people won't take offense but rather treat your word like a royal decree lol! I sound like a sales person. But really, I think this blend is gold for the right person.

That combo sounds fantastic! Maybe I'll give it a spin too

Comment

Bitch + Babe does sound good, but I would have to try it in the safety of my place for selfies, first.
              Arsenal

Comment

I am not very bitchy! I just have a resting bitch face and am a bit of a cold person/aloof so people react to it.

If those are the results you're after, I'd definitely look into Bitch. You can let fly whatever comes to mind and people won't take offense but rather treat your word like a royal decree lol! I sound like a sales person. But really, I think this blend is gold for the right person.

That combo sounds fantastic! Maybe I'll give it a spin too
                I'm sold, this sounds like a dream to me!! I have lots of thoughts but only a few make it out the mouth.

If I can help myself, I'd only unleash the bitch on men. hehe preferably, an alpha, and since they love to set women straight, it would be a pleasure for me to see him become a puppy in my presence. so good!

Yes, please do! I'd love to hear your experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Bitch + Babe does sound good, but I would have to try it in the safety of my place for selfies, first.
                  Looking forward to know how this combo works out for you!

Comment

I totally agree, Alpha and beta are too simple to describe people since people have such complex personalities. It is also a bit insulting because of what traits are associated with Alpha and Beta, but its the easiest way to describe how people perceive each other. Especially when it comes to describing pheromones
                    A case in point. As some of you know I was a chef for over 20 yrs. During the majority of my career I was a Sous Chef. As such I was kind of the middle man. In my position I ran the kitchen. To the cooks I was Alpha. My word was law. However, I still had to answer the Executive Chef or Chef/Owner depending on the case. So in a way while I was an Alpha technically I was a Beta to the Executive Chef. He/she gave directives and I carried them out. I had to find a balance. I think that balancing act made me a better chef when it came to be my time as Executive Chef. I guess my point is that you can't always pigeon hole people. No one is totally Alpha and no one is totally Beta.

Comment

I'm sold, this sounds like a dream to me!! I have lots of thoughts but only a few make it out the mouth.

If I can help myself, I'd only unleash the bitch on men. hehe preferably, an alpha, and since they love to set women straight, it would be a pleasure for me to see him become a puppy in my presence. so good!

Yes, please do! I'd love to hear your experience.
                      Do you have plans for me kitten? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Do you have plans for me kitten? lol
                        haha so funny that I'm reading this after posting my response after yours in the word association thread.
                        What kind of plans do you want me to have for you?

Comment

Good luck getting me on a leash. I was born to run free.

As to your question, I'll tell you in private. Some things the world doesn't need to know.

Comment

Looking forward to know how this combo works out for you!
                            Thanks, but I kind of need to have the right crowd to use the combination in, so this might take a while.
                            Arsenal

Comment

I'm so glad I ordered Bitch today! I can't wait to test it out!

Comment

Just a question, what is the most desired effect with bitch? alpha? whats the difference between this and other alpha blends? I know this wouldnt be a product for me but im just curious

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Status and feeling of being in control.

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
                                  Just a question, what is the most desired effect with bitch? alpha? whats the difference between this and other alpha blends? I know this wouldnt be a product for me but im just curious
                                  Read.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Tempted to try this one out soon. Is it workplace friendly?

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Yes, it is. It is a very good social.

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                                    Tempted to try this one out soon. Is it workplace friendly?
                                    Curious about this too.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
                                      Why wouldn't it be a product for you?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X