yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Look at the OP and look at what combinations gives you what you want.

But Cheerio You need to try themselves out to see if they fit you.
    I'm gonna try some of the ones I have and see how they work on my own family since I'll notice different reactions.
    For now, I know Celebrity is a winner with people, for sure.

Comment

Added a new combination (Bitch + Fantasy).
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I tried 2X Xist and 1X babe and i think i got guys checking me out. But I did not experience the free drinks thing, probably because I was with my boyfriend.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Try the opposite next time, two sprays Babe and one spray of Xist. I think you should get freebies then, even if your boyfriend is around.

Has anyone tried any of these at the gym?

Looks like Cohesion + Connections + Love Boat or Cohesion + Connections + Fantasy would be a great combo if you want to get some attention after working out. I'd just be afraid of sweating it all off.

Comment

• lafemme
          lafemme commented
          Editing a comment
          I go to Equinox and I'm shaking in my boots at the thought that I may not be the only phero user at the gym!! lmao

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Add the blend sport in your routine and believe me your muscles will thank you thereafter.

• Cheerio
          Cheerio commented
          Editing a comment
          @lafemme: I want to chat w/ you about Equinox. I've been considering it.

Added the Bitch + xs189 combo in case it would be useful for someone else.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by pinksugarcandy View Post
          I tried 2X Xist and 1X babe and i think i got guys checking me out. But I did not experience the free drinks thing, probably because I was with my boyfriend.
          hi! i was just running around looking for an update in you journal, nice to see the blends are working out for you.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• pinksugarcandy
            pinksugarcandy commented
            Editing a comment
            hehe I haven't been updating much recently because I don't have much results to post. You guys have really amazing results. I also noticed the blends don't always work consistently

Some advice needed...

I'm looking to schedule a meeting with the county clerk for a business idea I have. I'm thinking about wearing Celebrity and Cohesion, but I don't see anything else that would fit. I kind of, sort of wanted to throw in a little Love Boat in there because the clerk is a man, and we all know that attractive women usually get what they want (if they play their cards right). This is a meeting where I want to use my femininity appropriately (so no funny business). Any suggestions? I need him to be agreeable with him.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Could you make this into a thread of its own?

• Cheerio
            Cheerio commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay, I can do that!

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            x2 Celebrity, x1 Cohesion, x1 LB...and a drop of DM or spray of DM+...just a thought

Put up a new combination (xs194 + Limitless)
          Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Will try this once I've tested Limitless

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            NuTrix Nice!

Updated with a new combination (xs194 + Tease).
          Arsenal

Comment

Temptress, cohesion and LPMP blatant invitation is good combo for sky-high calm confidence. It has me feeling like:

Comment

Originally posted by BambBamb View Post
              Temptress, cohesion and LPMP blatant invitation is good combo for sky-high calm confidence. It has me feeling like:
              The plan is to only add XS combinations, but I will remember this. Thank you.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                For anyone who received the test pack... xs189 + Celebrity. Ultra sexy femme Celebrity. Fun, flirty, center of attention, magnetism. Lots of doting and a "Wow, who is that?" reactions from people.
                This is the first combo I see myself working with Celeb + xs189... Just re-visiting this thread for ideas! Update my Combination list and make a game plan lol.
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is why I created the thread with the list, so that we had a master list to be inspired of.

I definitely get hits with Desire Me+ and Babe
                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, it is a headbanger. Try it out for clubbing and throw in a little xist and see what happens

• OutspokenOne
                  OutspokenOne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will do that

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice!

New combination added (xsr76 (50mcg) + 1x DM).
                Arsenal

Comment

• curiouscat
                  curiouscat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, I emailed to see if there was an ETA on it being back before deciding when to place my order, and right now, there is no prospective date. :(

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  curiouscat That is too bad, I really hope you get to experience this one time real soon, though.

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  1x xs194 into this combination is VERY nice too....

"xsr76 (50mcg) + 1x DM+ = Rock hard erection and you will be very well turned on and wet too."

I love this new addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  New combination added (xsr76 (50mcg) + 1x DM).
                  How do you decide how many mcgs are necessary? ????
                  PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
                  Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Research, so start with lower mcg to begin with.

Originally posted by iamyiyaj View Post

I had the same question (but I'm glad you asked, lol). I always see 12.5 mcg or something and I'm like

Comment

• iamyiyaj
                    iamyiyaj commented
                    Editing a comment
                    haha same. It says default so im just like "guess this is a sufficient amount?"

• Mysticbeauty
                    Mysticbeauty commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I get the same face and I just instantly want to double it.

Originally posted by iamyiyaj View Post

Personal testing and preference.
                  Just like with a blend, everyone has a sweet spot, 1 spray? 2? 3?
                  Most singles default at 12.5mcgs per spray/drop, so when you see 50 or 25mcg, that's 4 or 2 sprays, respectively. We give our ball park but your preference may vary
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This.

• iamyiyaj
                    iamyiyaj commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thank you!

Added two more combinations (xs189 + Sweetness and xs191 + Thinker).
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Personal testing and preference.
                    Just like with a blend, everyone has a sweet spot, 1 spray? 2? 3?
                    Most singles default at 12.5mcgs per spray/drop, so when you see 50 or 25mcg, that's 4 or 2 sprays, respectively. We give our ball park but your preference may vary
                    The man in question that is the reason I discovered how good xsr76 is for getting a rock hard cock, told me about his erectile dysfunction and I rememebered my first experience with xsr76 and just threw it at him and his cock. First 25mcg and it was a little harder, then added a little dm, a little bit more harder, then 2x xsr76 added to the 1x DM+ and BANG he suddenly had a flag pole between his legs. I also tried this combo with xs194 and then his playfulness and eager to please cam through too. I love this discovery and hope it can help other people.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hmmm! Guuuurl! You know I will!

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      NuTrix Nice!

• Lynx
                      Lynx commented
                      Editing a comment