yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good combinations

I think we need a thread full of combinations that works.

??????Cohesion and Connections: People got talky and generally very interested in me and talk to me.

Cohesion and Love Boat: Wow, feel the love tonight. It almost got too much of the good thing.

Cohesion and Bliss: "Trust the universe and everything will be ok" feeling. For people who belive in the philosophy of The Secret book, this is the blend.

Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute.

Cohesion + Temptress: The comfort of cohesion softens up the alpha of Temptress.

Babe + Xist (and LPMPs Occo SFL): Babe factor really looked like something, free drinks and food the entire nights, seen as girlfriend material too and not just a sexpot though.

Psel + Xist: Same as above, but with a more sexual signature.

??????XS178 Engage 2 full sprays + 2 sample sprays Fairy Tale = Varm engagement with a VIP sparkle.

Xist4w/Fantasy/P96/DM+ - reset/fun and feminine/bonding/mood elevation and attrection.

Cohesion4w/Tease/P96 - calm connection/feminine flirty communication/bonding.

Xist4w/Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.

Celebrity/xs189w - Feminize Celebrity and level up adoration and attention.

Xs189w + Connections (two sprays of both) - Deep social interaction with a VIP sparkle.

XS189/w + Cohesion - Fun and calming, this is for slow nights home.

2 sprays XS189 + 2 sprays Love Boat + 3 drops cops oil (PCC) - Subtle mood boost and kittenish wibe/Uptown IT girl factor.

2x xs189 + 1x Sweetness = Insane combination, people go out of their way to help you because you are so sweet. A really nice overall social combination too.

xs190/w + Tease - Glamour, imprinting, sexyness and fun. Opens doors everywhere.

2x xs191 + 1x Thinker = A more niche combination that heightens the highlights of more quiet artistic experiences, like high class restaurants, exhibitions, classical music concerts.

Status Booster (xs130/UorM) + Sweetness + DM - Approachable/ flirty/respectful.

2 Spray of xs194/w + 2 sprays of DM - Put the ick back in both magic & dick and the man was eager to serve.

Bitch + Celebrity/W = Celebitchy. Extremely fun evening.

Bitch + xs190/w = Fun, status, glamour and made other people extremely accommodating.

Bitch + Fantasy = Fun, status but approachable sexyness.

Bitch + xs189 = Became too serious on me because I forgot I need a comforter together with xs189, but perhaps some other will have success with it.

Xs194 + Limitless = amazing clarity while driving car or truck.

xs194 + Tease = Sexy, Status, Social and you get what you ask for. Perfect board room combination.

xsr76 (50mcg) + 1x DM+ = Rock hard erection and you will be very well turned on and wet too.

2x Mascot + 1x xs190 = Status, but VERY approachable, makes musical experiences intens.

??????PSEL + Celebrity/w: This combo results in a lot of status hits from those around me - men are more respectful in conversation and listen to my opinion more. Women act like I am above them, or if they are high-status themselves, like I am one of them. Men are flirty in addition to respectful.

Babe + Loveboat +Fantasy: You can mix Babe with one or both of these pheros. This is an amazing date combo! Men act very nervous and showered me in compliments with this on! I went out with a fairly well-known actor awhile back and he insisted on seeing me every single night he could! I adore this combo, seriously.

Xist + Copulins: The copulins can take the form of DM+ but I got equally if not stronger hits from showering myself in pure cops such as OCCOs. Either way is a safe bet though. The people around me got hit HARD with this one - lots of blatant hits and comments about my appearance in settings that wouldn't normally have occurred.

Odyssey + Limitless (can add cohesion if you want also): People around you will act silly/crazy almost as if they are drunk. Strangers will strike up conversations with you and not shut up. This isn't a date combo or anything but it's certainly a fun one. If you're about to run errands and want it to be more fun than usual, try this out and report back!

PSEL + Xist: This is the perfect "I want you to be my girlfriend but you also really turn me on" combo. A guy I had gone out with only 3 times told me he wanted an exclusive relationship with me, then went in for sex when in the past he said he wanted to take it slow. This is a great mix if you want someone to see you as a potential LTR but also want to get dicked down.

Cohesion + Happiness: This is a surprisingly awesome combo. I get a lot of compliments with this one on. People feel comfortable around me and seem to think I'm super cool. I also get hit on with this a lot which surprises me because neither spray seems like it's sexual in nature. Just try me on this one - give it a try! It's great for a casual night meeting up with a friend to get dinner or something. Probably wouldn't wear it on a date though. Also a great choice if you need a break from cops due to build-up on skin.

Cohesion + Bliss: Cure for social anxiety. Immediately works.

50mcg or more of Bnol, Celebrity/w + Cops: NuTrix suggested this to me awhile back and I can't thank her enough for it! I get a lot of admiration from those around me with this combo. Men and women alike adore me with this on.

Babe + Celebrity: Status plus sexiness in one great combo. I got backstage at the G-Eazy summer tour with this on, and Ty Dolla Sign's manager was hitting on me HARD.

Connections + TMI from LPMP: Connections alone will do this also, but mixed together you get the ultimate truth revealing combo. Yes it is truth serum in the sense they'll blurt things out but it also shows you who someone really is because they will act according to their true thoughts. If you think someone is cheating on you and want to find out for instance, try this out, but don't say I didn't warn you....(this combo also makes me giggly for some reason)

??????1x Summer Daze + 2x Comply = SD Removes the fear that makes people compliant, but people are still compliant. Also super social and fun without removing the task focus from SD.

1x Love Boat + 1x Celebrity = up up ups the loveability factor and makes it easier for people to approach me while still maintaining respect and awe. It just makes people very affectionate.

Love Boat + Fairy Tale = Wow

2x XS194 + 1x Cohesion oil = A very thorough relaxed feeling while your "work brain" work as usual.

Vibe and Loveboat are great because its like they act as disinhibtors. Makes people open about how they feel about you.
    They feel comfortable enough to do so too! i use 1:1 sprays.

??????1 spray of Odyssey, 3 sprays of Love Boat, 2 sprays of p74 - instant upbeat joking and laughing

2x Girlfriend (xs196) + 1x Xist + 1x Desire Me spray = Commitment from men.

2x Goddess + 1x Bitch = VIP TREATMENT ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE

??????Goddess, solo, soft/feminine - Mother Earth but all the elements are there, earth, air, water and fire. Status but approachable.
    Goddess with DM+ - status, beauty, desire.
    Goddess with APi - strong, competent, feminine. Status but approachable and gives a sense of trustworthiness (competency/respect).
    Goddess with Limitless - social, inviting, respect, garners interest (a kind of spot light effect)
    Goddess with PSEL - status, sexy, playful
    Generally soft and feminine - Goddess with Fantasy or Sweetness or Innocence or P96 or Xist4w or Girlfriend
    Goddess with Connections - soft, feminine, intimate/bonding
    Goddess with Cohesion - calm, warm, internally I felt a bit aloof but socially inviting to others
    Goddess with P86 and/or pregnenolone - status, beauty, "sparkly", warm
    Goddess + Loveboat = You become a glowstick! Both super cool to look at and interact with but don't bend it too hard because it will break. Like charmed and magnetic but respectful.

??????All sprays from full bottles
    3 Celebrity (middle neck and wrists)
    2 XSP86 (lower sides of neck and smooched on top of hands)
    2 XSP82 (upper sides of neck and smooched on top of hands)
    2 LoveBoat (chest and top of head)
    2 Neno (on the right and left of the hair framing my face)
    1 Xist to top it all off

Creates a superstar effect.

P86 + DesireMe + Loveboat = People fawn over you and are crushy over you and compliments come pouring in.

2x XS194 + 2x Fantasy oil = People got loving and caring and total VIP treatment.

3x Api + 1x Sweetness spray+ 1x DM oil = Intensifying the daily life sexyness of Sweetness, the respect angle is the key here.

??????xs191 + Cohesion + Bliss + Cops = get complimented by every single person who hit my cloud.

2X Cohesion + 1X Bliss oil + 1X Limitless = Limitless relaxation.
    1x Tease (from 30ml bottle) + 2x XSR95 = Charisma for women (Celebrity amped up tenfold with a very sexual twist)!!
    Sleeze + Fantasy + Status Booster = Everyone think you are the most sexy woman in the room (the edge SB gives)
    Temptress (1x from 30ml bottle) + 2x P86 (FROM 10ML BOTTLE = VIP, STATUS, SEXY, BEAUTY. THE QUEEN HAS ENTERED THE ROOM.

2x XS218 Hippy Chick + 1xs Sleaze = Gives you this effortless cool chick quality with the undercurrent sexual rawness that women like Kate Moss and Lisa Bonet possess.

Sugar Babe Combination: Babe oil 2x (for hideous amount of attraction and attention)
    Desire Me oil 1x (The sexual attraction should feel natural)
    50 msgs Beta Androstenol (Status effect)
    Happiness 1x spray (self explainatory)
    Astaxhantin oil 3x amps up the status and awe.​

​​​​​​Xist + 96 + Happyness = Went out on a date with a new person. Something subtle is happening: the date went well and the person was happy being around me, but somehow happier than usually. Very complimentary and smiling non-stop. Could be a usual character of the person or the products I sprayed.​
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 08-25-2023, 12:24 AM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I can attest to the "[Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute."]"

I tried this Saturday..great times!

Comment

Xist4w/Fantasy/P96/DM+ - reset/fun and feminine/bonding/mood elevation and attrection.

Cohesion4w/
    Tease/P96 - calm connection/feminine flirty communication/bonding.

Xist4w/
    Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.

There are tons more, lol, this could take some time...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      And please come with more. <3

Cohesion and Connections I can confirm as superbly useful.

My experience was one of those relaxed chill setting with friends and interest that you just cant duplicate again if you try.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I think we need a thread full of combinations that works.

??????Cohesion and Connections: People got talky and generally very interested in me and talk to me.

Cohesion and Love Boat: Wow, feel the love tonight. It almost got too much of the good thing.

Cohesion and Bliss: "Trust the universe and everything will be ok" feeling. For people who belive in the philosophy of The Secret book, this is the blend.

Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute.

Babe + Xist (and LPMPs Occo SFL): Babe factor really looked like something, free drinks and food the entire nights.

Psel + Xist: Same as above, but with a more sexual signature.
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Cohesion4w/
    Tease/P96 - calm connection/feminine flirty communication/bonding.

Xist4w/
    Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.

There are tons more, lol, this could take some time...

awesome, thanks for these recipes! Are we doing one spray of each phero?
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      It varies, start with 1. I've never used more than 2 of any one. Totally tweakable depending on what you want the outcome to be

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a sea of possibilities since so many blends are in the combination.

I just tried
    XS178 Engage 2 full sprays + 2 sample sprays Fairy Tale = Warm engagement with a VIP sparkle
    Situation- very upscale restaurant at lunch
    Observable response- a warmth and desire to please me by both the people I was having lunch with and the waite staff. Most noticable effect was the difference in the way the valet parking people reacted when I drove up (no exposure) and when I when went to leave (couple of minutes exposure). The valet guy invited me to sit, literally sprinted to get my car and apologized for making me wait. I drive a Ford, its a nice top of the line Ford, but most of the cars were Audis and BMWs.

I dont get really noticable hits everytime I wear pheros or even everytime for the same pheros, I think a lot of things play together to produce the result: how congruent the pheromone signature is with the way you present yourself, what kind of day the other people are having or how distracted the people exposed are, even how windy or cold the environment is. But sometimes, the response is amazing.

This was an especially strong hit. I will definetly try this combo again.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I am going to try that combination. what will happen if DM was added, you think?

Originally posted by KarmaKitty View Post
    I just tried
    XS178 Engage 2 full sprays + 2 sample sprays Fairy Tale = Warm engagement with a VIP sparkle
    Observable response- a warmth and desire to please me by both the people I was having lunch with and the waite staff. Most noticable effect was the difference in the way the valet parking people reacted when I drove up (no exposure) and when I when went to leave (couple of minutes exposure). The valet guy invited me to sit, literally sprinted to get my car and apologized for making me wait. I drive a Ford, its a nice top of the line Ford, but most of the cars were Audis and BMWs.

I dont get really noticable hits everytime I wear pheros or even everytime for the same pheros, I think a lot of things play together to produce the result: how congruent the pheromone signature is with the way you present yourself, what kind of day the other people are having or how distracted the people exposed are, even how windy or cold the environment is. But sometimes, the response is amazing.

That's a keen observation. There are so many variables involved that we can't always predict results with 100% accuracy. One person can get hit hard and the next is completely unaffected. Why? Who knows. You'd have to get inside their head to really understand. I think this is a point that newbies don't understand. They expect immediate dramatic results and it doesn't always work that way. I deal with 100s of people every day. I can attest to the variability of results. Some days a 20% reaction is a good day. I think for most people pheros have an effect but it's how they respond to that which matters. I have tried and true mixes. I've seen them work on the majority of people I encounter but there are some individuals who just will not respond.

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaKitty View Post
      I just tried

Very nice, thank you for sharing.

Ps. how did you get a sample of Fairy Tale? I wanted to request one with my previous order; but deterred since the product page says:
      Thank you for your interest in the Beta Testing area of our store. There are NO SAMPLES available
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• KarmaKitty
        KarmaKitty commented
        Editing a comment
        They just sent it as one of the samples in one of my orders. The only thing I ever request is Le Chocolate scent samples. I think it makes me smell like brownie batter!

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks. I never thought to get a scented phero since I like using my own perfumes but le chocolate sounds delicious!

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Very nice, thank you for sharing.

Ps. how did you get a sample of Fairy Tale? I wanted to request one with my previous order; but deterred since the product page says:
      Thank you for your interest in the Beta Testing area of our store. There are NO SAMPLES available
      You can ordere it here.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the link. I will def include it in my next order!!

For anyone who received the test pack... xs189 + Celebrity. Ultra sexy femme Celebrity. Fun, flirty, center of attention, magnetism. Lots of doting and a "Wow, who is that?" reactions from people.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
        For anyone who received the test pack... xs189 + Celebrity. Ultra sexy femme Celebrity. Fun, flirty, center of attention, magnetism. Lots of doting and a "Wow, who is that?" reactions from people.
        Nice! For some reason I want to try xs189 with Bitch.
        Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          I think this would be a great combo ! Def try it and let us know when you're done testing

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I will test with bitch too, after I am done testing with the usual suspects.

This sounds incredible. Thank you! How many sprays of each did you use?

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          I've used 2 celebrity and 1 xs189. I've also used two of both (hits were really blatant and comical with 2 of both)

• lafemme
          lafemme commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Isis. I'll try your recipe.

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I almost can't wait for Saturday and start with trials. <3

Comment

Nice.
          Arsenal

Comment

I don't have xs189, so what could I use to replace it in this combination with Celebrity and still get the "Wow, who is that?" reaction?

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post

I don't have xs189, so what could I use to replace it in this combination with Celebrity and still get the "Wow, who is that?" reaction?
              I'm not sure what else could get the same reaction since I haven't tried anything else similar. xs189 is feminine with some status...maybe fairytale + est or TAH (xsp-H). Though Fairytale is more inviting than xs189...not sure what other blend would be equivalent. Maybe someone else will chime in

Comment

Just purchased Desire Me. Hoping to get some good samples with it
                I think I'm going to try Desire Me with Xist.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very good combination.

@Ildergreier: Good for a second date, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  @Ildergreier: Good for a second date, right?
                  Very, if you feel it is right to introduce him to cops.
                  Last edited by Ildergreier; 07-16-2018, 05:45 AM.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Very, if you feel it is right to introduce him to cops.
                    Yes, I definitely want to experiment on him.
                    I received Desire Me today with Love Boat as a sample!
                    I need to go back and read your review on it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X