yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Holy Celebrity for Women, Batman!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isis View Post

YES!! Wealthy people see you as one of them even in sweats hahah! I like adding xs189 to Celebrity. It takes Celebrity to another level. I agree with you that it would be fab if it were a little more feminine. I think xsp-h would work as well if you didn't want to complicate the mix too much
    xs189 is nice in combination with almost everything.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So I've worn Celebrity by itself a few times and I like it, but it's way too serious on me. I tried pairing it with Babe to bring more of a sexy sultry vibe (first 2 sprays of each & then 1 spray of each) but I think on me that's way to much alpha status. Both times I felt way too serious and not fun. People respected me but were definitely intimidated. Even my own mother (she was in town when I tried one spray of each) was acting shy and scared to talk to me and she's usually very bubbly and a total "chatty Kathy". I like the whole status, wealth vibe I get from Celebrity/w, but what's something I could pair with it to make it more fun, sexy, girly, and approachable??

I also tried Celebrity with Xist/w and that's a total no-go for me. I felt slow and lethargic and just wanted to go to sleep.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL You're weeeeeeelcome ^_~ Please report, and have a blast!
        Vicki Lee, I'd apologise, but I'm not sorry lol

• norestforthewicked
        norestforthewicked commented
        Editing a comment
        @GreenEyes this is exactly what it does to me also! It makes me feel very serious. Not in a bitchy or tired way, but more of a I don't feel the need to explain myself to anyone.

• norestforthewicked
        norestforthewicked commented
        Editing a comment
        I also feel no need to talk to anyone. LOL FML. Has anyone tried combining Celebrity with Odyssey?? LOL I am so curious about this that I ordered Odyssey and will try to remember to report back.

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

So I've worn Celebrity by itself a few times and I like it, but it's way too serious on me. I tried pairing it with Babe to bring more of a sexy sultry vibe (first 2 sprays of each & then 1 spray of each) but I think on me that's way to much alpha status. Both times I felt way too serious and not fun. People respected me but were definitely intimidated. Even my own mother (she was in town when I tried one spray of each) was acting shy and scared to talk to me and she's usually very bubbly and a total "chatty Kathy". I like the whole status, wealth vibe I get from Celebrity/w, but what's something I could pair with it to make it more fun, sexy, girly, and approachable??

I also tried Celebrity with Xist/w and that's a total no-go for me. I felt slow and lethargic and just wanted to go to sleep.
      Try Celebrity with Fantasy, Sweetness or Innocence?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Green Eyes
        Green Eyes commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooooh. Thanks. I might try that this weekend.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, do and tell us all about it there after. <3

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Green Eyes
        Green Eyes commented
        Editing a comment
        What kind of reactions?

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
      What kind of reactions?
      Ummm... Well I feel like my results could have been skewed because I feel like - And it's even In my birth chart I'm a natural born skeptic idk why - that because it's the holidays that the customer service reps were nicer to me??? I generally throughout life have pleasant interactions almost every where I go so I can't really gauge (Not yet) overt kindness that's pheromone induced or not.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Is Celebrity a unisex product now? I can only find the version for men but not the women's. Advice would be so appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
          Is Celebrity a unisex product now? I can only find the version for men but not the women's. Advice would be so appreciated
          It's Unisex there was only one molecule determining the blends "gender".

SteveO mentions it here:
          When these two were originally made and the subsequent XS103 Celebrity/W there was a very slight difference in molecules. One extra molecule for Celebrity but

And he also addresses that most blends in the Beta Section are only labled male/female because of the person who requested the blend. A lot of us ladies at PSX are kind of getting over the male/female label and just going with whatever helps amplify our signature we want to display. W've leanred that dispalying a male vibe can serve the same or even better results than a feminine one, depending on what we're going for. Like our dear Ildergreier & NuTrix are currently getting awesome results with the Boyfriend blend (XS193). Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
            It's a wonderful blend, Vicki is correct. if you were on the fence about it, don't be, it's a stellar choice
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Vicki Lee NuTrix Thank you so much for your kind input. Wishing everyone a great start into the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

It's Unisex there was only one molecule determining the blends "gender".

SteveO mentions it here:
                When these two were originally made and the subsequent XS103 Celebrity/W there was a very slight difference in molecules. One extra molecule for Celebrity but

And he also addresses that most blends in the Beta Section are only labled male/female because of the person who requested the blend. A lot of us ladies at PSX are kind of getting over the male/female label and just going with whatever helps amplify our signature we want to display. W've leanred that dispalying a male vibe can serve the same or even better results than a feminine one, depending on what we're going for. Like our dear Ildergreier & NuTrix are currently getting awesome results with the Boyfriend blend (XS193). Hope this helps!
                This reminds me of I need to order Mascot.
                Arsenal

Comment

XSteveO Since we now have Celebrity in 30ml, is it too much to hope for to get both Celebrity and Vibe in oil before Christmas?
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    XSteveO Since we now have Celebrity in 30ml, is it too much to hope for to get both Celebrity and Vibe in oil before Christmas?
                    Speaking of Christmas already?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Speaking of Christmas already?
                      Yeah, soon February is over, then it is Easter in middle April and when then is over again, we are having September with some summer in between. The years flees when you after you have reached 25, believe me.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, soon February is over, then it is Easter in middle April and when then is over again, we are having September with some summer in between. The years flees when you after you have reached 25, believe me.

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          BWAHAHAAA! I remember when my bestie turned 30 and said she could *feel* it! I just wanted to slap her, like really!? Pffffft....

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          and in another three your turn 40 and a couple after that you morph into a bump on a log.

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

You change between 25-27 both mentally and physically, stay the same until 37 and then it is downhill from there. You will never feel so top of it all as you do in the age of 27-35, thought.
                        Arsenal

Comment

I turned 25 in December and the desire to get married and have babies hit me harder than I ever imagined. Lmao. I'm even ovulating much, much more now.

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            how can you do that MORE? you like having triplets?

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            One thing with triplets is that you are done, but it is going to be a nightmare as long as the children still are in diapers though.

• Cheerio
                            Cheerio commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Muestereate - Might be a lil' TMI, but I'm much more... juicer now. Like my body is like okay, we're ready! Also, I'd love to have triplets! I want 4 kids.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Bowling you say? Perhaps being around all those balls has made people more randy

Comment

Cool.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Celebrity was the first PSX blend I bought and I have never had these results. Its been sitting around collecting dust for well over a year, I might try it out with Xist or PSEL and see what gives, cause usually people flock to me anyway but with Celebrity alone its like they just kept their distance. =(
                              Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X