yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Holy Celebrity for Women, Batman!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I keep going back and forth between Celebrity and Fairytale for my next purchase.
    Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post
      Yeah, I keep going back and forth between Celebrity and Fairytale for my next purchase.
      Celebrity!!!!!

Comment

• daydreambeliever
        daydreambeliever commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, your journal entries about Celebrity really makes it appealing to me.

What do you want to achieve out of a blend?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What do you want to achieve out of a blend?
            I am really looking for a status/social blend that makes me seem approachable despite my social awkwardness. I don't know if it's because of my introversion or my social anxiety, but I've been told by people in the past that I come off as stuck up, when nothing could be further from the truth...

So I'm trying to overcome that perception.
            Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

I think it's so interesting how these mones work differently for everyone. I tried some blends you guys talked about and tried very hard to notice hits, but nada. Nothing that wouldn't have happened if I weren't wearing mones. I really can't wait till the warmer weather, when people really get a sniff of your mones.

Comment

I don't think they can give us what we don't already want. Same goes with the attraction products. If that's the case, Sometimes I surprise myself at what I want and don't want. I think it's a good thing to sort through our desires but I don't think most people get the chance to go through them at the speed we do.

A real awakener was Boyfriend. I thought it would make a woman want me for a boyfriend. Instead, it made me act and feel like I already was one. I recalled the vulnerability that allowing myself to feel like that would expose me to. I would never have guessed I had grown out of that especially after investing so much in products that attract the opposite sex. lol.

Courage is needed butI'm not pushing that spray pump indiscriminately. It might just work.

Comment

When you put on that sexy blend with cops:nervous cat GIF
                  Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I think it's so interesting how these mones work differently for everyone. I tried some blends you guys talked about and tried very hard to notice hits, but nada. Nothing that wouldn't have happened if I weren't wearing mones. I really can't wait till the warmer weather, when people really get a sniff of your mones.
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

I am really looking for a status/social blend that makes me seem approachable despite my social awkwardness. I don't know if it's because of my introversion or my social anxiety, but I've been told by people in the past that I come off as stuck up, when nothing could be further from the truth...

So I'm trying to overcome that perception.
                    Hmm, then xs190 would be a better choice than Celebrity, because xs190 gives you access.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmm, then xs190 would be a better choice than Celebrity, because xs190 gives you access.
                      Thanks for this!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                        When you put on that sexy blend with cops:nervous cat GIF
                        LOL!! Which cops do you recommend?
                        I really have to go back in my LPMP collection and see which ones I have. I'm unable to add the entire list to my signature.

Comment

Look at you, spilling the tea. Why'd you tell me this NOW. You're about to make me abandon Celebrity, lmao. Even more of a reason to try it out more. I bet xs190 + xs196 is phenomenal when it comes to making lady friends! Even xs190 + xs196 + Engage (or Sweetness).

Comment

Look at you, spilling the tea. Why'd you tell me this NOW. You're about to make me abandon Celebrity, lmao. Even more of a reason to try it out more. I bet xs190 + xs196 is phenomenal when it comes to making lady friends! Even xs190 + xs196 + Engage (or Sweetness).
                            Well, xs190 doesn't give you the celebrity treatment you like, though.

leonardo di caprio kiss GIF by BAFTA
                            Arsenal

Comment

Well, xs190 doesn't give you the celebrity treatment you like, though.

leonardo di caprio kiss GIF by BAFTA
                              So it only makes sense to wear both. One for access and one for treatment? That sounds explosive.

Comment

So it only makes sense to wear both. One for access and one for treatment? That sounds explosive.
                                Try it and come back and tell me all about it.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Oooh I think I will!!

Comment

Oooh I think I will!!
                                    He, he. he, nice!
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Cheerio is the Guinea pig!

Comment

LOL!! Which cops do you recommend?
                                        I really have to go back in my LPMP collection and see which ones I have. I'm unable to add the entire list to my signature.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X