yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Holy Celebrity for Women, Batman!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I didn't have any sexual encounters, I meant hook up in the other sense. Like if someone were to do a favor for you or act as a connection.
    As a non native talker of english, I had never heard about that meaning of the expression, so thank you for explaining.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

As a non native talker of english, I had never heard about that meaning of the expression, so thank you for explaining.
      Not sure if it's commonly used with Americans anyway. I usually hear it in references to drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Not sure if it's commonly used with Americans anyway. I usually hear it in references to drugs.
        Ok, I see.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Awesome report Isis . I used to get treated like that all the time back when A314 was still good.
          Scotty the first week I tried the A314B Spray (1 spray) it produced these effects for me. I was pretty shocked and have been on A314 since then..although from what some say the product isn't as it was.
          My next order will include Celebrity, Dominant Ascend and Connections. Thoughts?

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Male Celebrity seem to be a nice uni sex for women.

So after toying with Celebrity for awhile I don't find this blend particularly sexual in nature.

People DO look at you in a dazzled sort of way, men and women alike, particularly people of status and wealth. I also found that older men seem to more attracted to me as well (though all ages seemed dazzled)

It almost comes across neutral in nature to me, I don't find it particularly feminine. I love pairing Celebrity with other things to give it more of a feminine boost. I LOVED this with Sexy Confidence and XS189 from the ladies test pack.

When I add Celebrity to things, it's what gives the "neck craning" effect, hits where I get people craning their neck to get a good look at me.

I also found it mood boosting to those around me. Two female friends of mine got into a heated argument in the car, usually this ruins the atmosphere and the whole time out will be ruined. I secretly spritzed some Celebrity in the back seat and after five minutes they made up and we were back to the pre fight mood.

I've also worn this around chronically depressed people with great results! This has made a very depressed and down person much more chatty so that she was able to enjoy the outing (when usually she just seems like she's dragging herself). It was strange because it affected her in the way where she seemed to want to be the center of attention, she was cracking jokes and just overall was in a good mood. I let her take the stage of course

Comment

Comment

Yes! I got this from Xs189 as well. When you pair them it with celebrity, the "celebrity" results are exaggerated ???? and hits are comical

Comment

That's interesting!

I wore Celebrity these days and it seemed to hit good the younger guys. They often approached me with the dazzled look and some excuse to start a conversation .
                The guys around my age and older seemed to completely ignore me.

I'll write more details about that evening in my journal soon.

Comment

Comment

• VincitQueSeVincit
                    VincitQueSeVincit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Isis

• VincitQueSeVincit
                    Editing a comment
                    ..My phone auto scrolls down to the bottom of the thread so I missed it in haste, I reckon. I just started a thread on pairing blends with Celebrity Hopefully more peeps chime in for all to learn.

• KarmaKitty
                    KarmaKitty commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I LOVE Celebrity with Babe 2 and 2. Its like turning on a sparkly spotlight of gorgeous! I've actually had guys walk into store displays when I wore this combo.

VincitQueSeVincit

Comment

• VincitQueSeVincit
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! I have no idea how I missed this! Agreed about experimenting w/pairings beforehand....

• VincitQueSeVincit
                    Editing a comment

• Delight
                    Delight commented
                    Editing a comment

You haven't tried Temptress?
                  Arsenal

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don't mind it at all . But if you want more replies/suggestions to your question, a new thread might be a good idea

Comment

Thank you. Agreed.

Comment

Did any of you try Celebrity with Psel?
                            I have a party to go on the weekend and that's the mix I had in mind. Unfortunately I don't have the chance to test it before.

Hopefully someone has a nice and detailed report about that for me.

Comment

• norestforthewicked
                              norestforthewicked commented
                              Editing a comment
                              This is the combo I want to know about also!!! FOLLOWING!

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                            Did any of you try Celebrity with Psel?
                            I have a party to go on the weekend and that's the mix I had in mind. Unfortunately I don't have the chance to test it before.

Hopefully someone has a nice and detailed report about that for me.
                            This sounds like it would be an amazing combo!! If you end up trying it out, let us know how it goes!

Comment

• Giselle
                              Giselle commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'll let you know if/when I end up trying it. I have to be a bit careful with this party audience. That's why I didn't wanna risk wearing a completely unknown/untested "beast".

• Scottie2Hottie
                              Scottie2Hottie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sometimes we have to take risks.....for science. Lol

• Giselle
                              Giselle commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You're right! And that's exactly what I did! I'm already working on a report.

Wow!! Good to know! ????

Comment

I am currently testing Celebrity/w today for the first time. I started with 2.5 sprays. It was supposed to be just 2 but that weird not really a full 1st pray .

Self Effects: I immediately felt perked up energy wise.... And tingly. Can't think of a better way to describe it other than tingly but in a good way. After about an hour I started to feel more confident in a subtle way. Which is weird because I'm naturally very confident, but it was like a cool, calm, collected vibe... like whatever happens " I got this".

Effects on Others: Didn't really notice much of a difference with my coworkers, but then my lunch break rolled around and I went downstairs to my car. I work in a pretty big office building with multiple companies within the building. I work on the 4th floor and when I got to the 1st floor I stopped in the ladies room. I was washing my hands and had my headphones on, in my own world listening to music when this older white women gets waaaayyy to close to me and says "What's you name?". She scared the living $@## out of me because like I said I was in my own world. I tell her my name and say hi and she proceeds to tell me her name, her title, that she's a Sales Manager and makes really good money and gets to basically create her own hours. I'm like .... "Ohhh-Kay... good for you. That sounds great." And I leave the bathroom. She then proceeds to follow me out of the bathroom to tell me that her son is some big shot at a large IT company and he makes a lot of money too and that when she retires she's going to be really well off. And then she looks at me with this weird smug look like Are you impressed? Do I measure up to you? I was so confused. I politely excused myself and ran to my car to get away from that mad woman! AND then it hit me.... I completely forgot about spraying Celebrity that morning. HIT!! She clearly perceived some type of status and wealth. The hit was so blatant I just had to come on here and share even though the day is not over yet. Can't wait to see what else happens next.

Also, I agree with others on here that Celebrity/w needs something to make it more sexy/feminine and social.... maybe cops, DM+, or Babe.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Nice report.

• Green Eyes
                                Green Eyes commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thanks. I forgot to mention that I just had on some jeans (not designer or anything) and a t-shirt. It's casual Friday.

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
                              I am currently testing Celebrity/w today for the first time. I started with 2.5 sprays. It was supposed to be just 2 but that weird not really a full 1st pray .

Self Effects: I immediately felt perked up energy wise.... And tingly. Can't think of a better way to describe it other than tingly but in a good way. After about an hour I started to feel more confident in a subtle way. Which is weird because I'm naturally very confident, but it was like a cool, calm, collected vibe... like whatever happens " I got this".

Effects on Others: Didn't really notice much of a difference with my coworkers, but then my lunch break rolled around and I went downstairs to my car. I work in a pretty big office building with multiple companies within the building. I work on the 4th floor and when I got to the 1st floor I stopped in the ladies room. I was washing my hands and had my headphones on, in my own world listening to music when this older white women gets waaaayyy to close to me and says "What's you name?". She scared the living $@## out of me because like I said I was in my own world. I tell her my name and say hi and she proceeds to tell me her name, her title, that she's a Sales Manager and makes really good money and gets to basically create her own hours. I'm like .... "Ohhh-Kay... good for you. That sounds great." And I leave the bathroom. She then proceeds to follow me out of the bathroom to tell me that her son is some big shot at a large IT company and he makes a lot of money too and that when she retires she's going to be really well off. And then she looks at me with this weird smug look like Are you impressed? Do I measure up to you? I was so confused. I politely excused myself and ran to my car to get away from that mad woman! AND then it hit me.... I completely forgot about spraying Celebrity that morning. HIT!! She clearly perceived some type of status and wealth. The hit was so blatant I just had to come on here and share even though the day is not over yet. Can't wait to see what else happens next.

Also, I agree with others on here that Celebrity/w needs something to make it more sexy/feminine and social.... maybe cops, DM+, or Babe.
                              YES!! Wealthy people see you as one of them even in sweats hahah! I like adding xs189 to Celebrity. It takes Celebrity to another level. I agree with you that it would be fab if it were a little more feminine. I think xsp-h would work as well if you didn't want to complicate the mix too much

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X