yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Holy Celebrity for Women, Batman!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Celebrity for Women, Batman!!

Where has Celebrity for women been all my life??

I thought PSEL was good. I've been over here seething with jealousy from reading reports of other women here getting free stuff with BABE (Babe did not get me free stuff). I finally got to experience this free stuff phenomenon with celebrity.

This blend is aptly named because I certainly felt like a celebrity with all the hook ups I was getting.

DOSE: I sprayed two spray of this stuff (one split between the wrists and one two the chest) plus some cops from another company. I probably shouldve started with one spray but I was really feeling myself today.

I added some cops because I didn't get a whiff of cops from the bottle and well...I cop everything.

SELF EFFECTS: In terms of self effects I didn't notice too much initially because I was already in a good mood. I felt spacey when I got into the car but that always seems to be the case when I use a little too much of any phero blend. I was a little more comfortable interacting with people, friendlier and definitely flirtier. When they spaceyness died down my confidence went through the roof. And not in an Alpha ish way but just "I'm hot and I know it" sort of way. I didn't walk, I STRUTTED. I swung my hips and tossed my hair.

EFFECTS ON OTHERS: Two of my friends and I went to check out this new restaurant and we couldn't decide if we should get fries because we already ordered so much. The owner decided to wait on us and said "I'll throw in the fries, on the house." It doesn't end there...he also gave us a free pound of craw fish when I expressed interest in it. WTF. The crawfish wasn't frozen so it was ridiculously priced at 21 dollars usd a lb. When I asked for a soda he told me to help myself and also said "It's on the house" WTFFFFFFFF. He also came out with a side salad and big basket of hush puppies for us to "try out" for free.

So...Basically, more than half our meal was free. We literally paid for just two lbs of shrimp. Major VIP treatment. I definitely felt like a Celebrity or something with this stuff on. I got more head swivels from people than usual which I don't feel is even worth mentioning because WTF. Seriously. Wtf. The owner kept hanging around our table trying to engage us in conversation.

This blend also seems like it would be FANTASTIC in a club setting. I applied at around 7PM and it's currently 1 AM and I'm dancing around my room wishing I was at club or lounge.

I think I found my new fav blend.
    Last edited by Isis; 04-08-2018, 11:58 PM.

I had different experience with Celebrity, the celeb effect went more on a "we know her, she is one of us and she is cool" factor. Got favors out of Celebrity though, but no free stuff.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        I had different experience with Celebrity, the celeb effect went more on a "we know her, she is one of us and she is cool" factor. Got favors out of Celebrity though, but no free stuff.
        What kind of favors did you get?
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Awesome report Isis . I used to get treated like that all the time back when A314 was still good.

Comment

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! ooo. What company is A314 from?

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Androtics

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

What kind of favors did you get?
          Making my work day easier by doing small favors.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I looked for the Celibrity for women, but I guess its the same blend for both men and women.
            This is a Status blend without alpha.

Comment

I didn't have any sexual encounters, I meant hook up in the other sense. Like if someone were to do a favor for you or act as a connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
              I looked for the Celibrity for women, but I guess its the same blend for both men and women.
              This is a Status blend without alpha.
              Oh, sorry I found it now.
              Actually the Men Celibrity is in Men's/Artisans product page.
              But the Women Celibrity is in general beta testing section yet. Not listed in women's section.
              So, there actually is 'Celibrity for Women'.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Oh, sorry I found it now.
                Actually the Men Celibrity is in Men's/Artisans product page.
                But the Women Celibrity is in general beta testing section yet. Not listed in women's section.
                So, there actually is 'Celibrity for Women'.
                Yes, it's a bit confusing. I haven't looked at the molecules in either yet so I wonder what the differences are. I do not think there are any cops in the one for women, or at least my nose did not detect any. I believe Delight has tried celebrity for men if I'm not mistaken. How did Celebrity for men act on you, Delight?

Comment

• Falvinski
                  Falvinski commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For me the Men Celibrity sample didn't show much, because I tried it in hectic area, people were too busy. 2nd or 3rd time there was respect, but I usually get that in general due to my personality. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post

There was this guy I used to have an attraction to. When I tested the product, I just saw him as a total asshole. Which he is, but my feelings were getting in the way of seeing that. When I wore celebrity for men, the emotional distance I felt for him and the way that I saw his personality, it felt to me that I was seeing him from the emotional perspective of a straight man. Wearing that product actually helped me to be free of that attraction once and for all.
                  I am buying Celebrity for men for this effect alone.

Arsenal

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 04-10-2018, 06:39 AM.

Comment

I have not tested the male or female celebrity but your comment has got me thinking that EST could be a primary ingredient in at least the female version. I posted about my experience with EST on the forum along time ago which I have included a snippet of below. Obviously celebrity is a blend so will have other facets but does it sound similar to your experiences with celebrity?

"I got a nice mood boost almost like a warm fuzzy feeling and a strange focus/motivation. I found myself much more willing to do jobs around the house like washing dishes, cleaning and laundry. Other men were very friendly, helpful and seemed to have an instant camaraderie with me. I found it great for promoting group cohesion. Women were much more tactile and cuddly then usual. Some women acted like they had really missed me even though I had seen them just 24hrs earlier."

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I have not tested the male or female celebrity but your comment has got me thinking that EST could be a primary ingredient in at least the female version. I posted about my experience with EST on the forum along time ago which I have included a snippet of below. Obviously celebrity is a blend so will have other facets but does it sound similar to your experiences with celebrity?

"I got a nice mood boost almost like a warm fuzzy feeling and a strange focus/motivation. I found myself much more willing to do jobs around the house like washing dishes, cleaning and laundry. Other men were very friendly, helpful and seemed to have an instant camaraderie with me. I found it great for promoting group cohesion. Women were much more tactile and cuddly then usual. Some women acted like they had really missed me even though I had seen them just 24hrs earlier."
                      Cool.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I am buying Celebrity for men for this effect alone.
                        Haha. I have a crush that I too would like to delete from my thoughts. Hope you get favorable results.
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Haha. I have a crush that I too would like to delete from my thoughts. Hope you get favorable results.
                          Thank you.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Celebrity for women is such a fun blend! I wore two sprays today and found it to be a fun, confident and social blend. I was browsing a bookstore and men would wander by and stop and pretend to browse the section I'm in (A beauty section! LOL) and then they try and engage me in conversation. This probably happened 3 times in the span of 20 minutes. LOL. I noticed that these men were all well dressed, wealthy Caucasian men though it might have just been the part of town I was in, I've seen this hit people of other ethnicities but they were also men of either status or wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

One of the main ingredients in fairytale is est. celebrity and fairytale are even compared in the description for fairytale. I get a lot of what you described whenever I wear fairytale. The chores around the house, the group cohesion, and other people experience the warm fuzzy feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post

One of the main ingredients in fairytale is est. celebrity and fairytale are even compared in the description for fairytale. I get a lot of what you described whenever I wear fairytale. The chores around the house, the group cohesion, and other people experience the warm fuzzy feelings.
                                I may well be on to something then. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X