yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Holy Celebrity for Women, Batman!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    Cheerio is the Guinea pig!
    I'm so happy to be the resident guinea pig.

Comment

False alarm, I don't even have xs190. I was mixing it up with xs191

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        False alarm, I don't even have xs190. I was mixing it up with xs191
        Then you know what to order next time and try with Tease.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Then you know what to order next time and try with Tease.
          Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
            Celebrity was the first PSX blend I bought and I have never had these results. Its been sitting around collecting dust for well over a year, I might try it out with Xist or PSEL and see what gives, cause usually people flock to me anyway but with Celebrity alone its like they just kept their distance. =(
            That actually makes sense as your natural persona paired with the celebrity status might make people uncomfortable to be around such a person. Sounds like you're having a starstruck experience.

When I introduced a very close friend to Henry Rollins she totally clammed up. Couldn't get her to say anything. Thing is she is super confident and is very opinionated as her looks are intimidating to most people. She is a legit model and has been in numerous movies so she's kinda famous herself, but all the same Henry totally turned her into mush

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

That actually makes sense as your natural persona paired with the celebrity status might make people uncomfortable to be around such a person. Sounds like you're having a starstruck experience.

When I introduced a very close friend to Henry Rollins she totally clammed up. Couldn't get her to say anything. Thing is she is super confident and is very opinionated as her looks are intimidating to most people. She is a legit model and has been in numerous movies so she's kinda famous herself, but all the same Henry totally turned her into mush
              That makes sense.!

But now I'm star struck cause I've had 2 Steve-O replies in one day It really is my birthday!!
              Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Love all the stories! Celeb is on my wishlist. I will try it alone first, then add xist.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                  Love all the stories! Celeb is on my wishlist. I will try it alone first, then add xist.
                  How did it go? Did you ever write an entry about this experience?
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

How did it go? Did you ever write an entry about this experience?
                    Heyy!

I did, in my journals somewhere lol. Ultimately, I think it made me feel popular, but not necessarily Beyonce, elusive, people starstruck by you.

Comment

*scribbles in notebook* Another blend on the list!
                      Originally posted by Isis View Post
                      Where has Celebrity for women been all my life??

I thought PSEL was good. I've been over here seething with jealousy from reading reports of other women here getting free stuff with BABE (Babe did not get me free stuff). I finally got to experience this free stuff phenomenon with celebrity.

This blend is aptly named because I certainly felt like a celebrity with all the hook ups I was getting.

DOSE: I sprayed two spray of this stuff (one split between the wrists and one two the chest) plus some cops from another company. I probably shouldve started with one spray but I was really feeling myself today.

I added some cops because I didn't get a whiff of cops from the bottle and well...I cop everything.

SELF EFFECTS: In terms of self effects I didn't notice too much initially because I was already in a good mood. I felt spacey when I got into the car but that always seems to be the case when I use a little too much of any phero blend. I was a little more comfortable interacting with people, friendlier and definitely flirtier. When they spaceyness died down my confidence went through the roof. And not in an Alpha ish way but just "I'm hot and I know it" sort of way. I didn't walk, I STRUTTED. I swung my hips and tossed my hair.

EFFECTS ON OTHERS: Two of my friends and I went to check out this new restaurant and we couldn't decide if we should get fries because we already ordered so much. The owner decided to wait on us and said "I'll throw in the fries, on the house." It doesn't end there...he also gave us a free pound of craw fish when I expressed interest in it. WTF. The crawfish wasn't frozen so it was ridiculously priced at 21 dollars usd a lb. When I asked for a soda he told me to help myself and also said "It's on the house" WTFFFFFFFF. He also came out with a side salad and big basket of hush puppies for us to "try out" for free.

So...Basically, more than half our meal was free. We literally paid for just two lbs of shrimp. Major VIP treatment. I definitely felt like a Celebrity or something with this stuff on. I got more head swivels from people than usual which I don't feel is even worth mentioning because WTF. Seriously. Wtf. The owner kept hanging around our table trying to engage us in conversation.

This blend also seems like it would be FANTASTIC in a club setting. I applied at around 7PM and it's currently 1 AM and I'm dancing around my room wishing I was at club or lounge.

I think I found my new fav blend.

Comment

So i used celebrity yesterday in a different context, i had a meeting with a new psy to try out and decided to try celebrity, i over did though and did 4 sprays, don't ask me why got a bit carried away with the spraying soooooooooo.......................
                        i go and sit in the waiting room, to start with his patient before me comes out 20 mins late and for me it's not a good thing to start with if you run late i normally don't wait and leave, then while i'm waiting another women comes in to the waiting room to annonce that she has the same appointment at the same time as mine, so by this time it's really starting to get my back up, the guy comes out takes the woman that had just arrived after me, she then explains to him that we both have an appointment at the same time, while she continues to tell him about it and mumble on he looks at me curious and dumbfounded like he is completly intimidated and doesn't know what to say she looks at him explaining and he looks at me replying you can feel he doesn't feel right, so she goes in, comes out 20 mins later, then i go, he looks at me and says i can feel your agitated are you angry tell me what you are feeling in this minute right now, no psy has ever asked this question before, i tell him how i feel about it all and figure him out in 3 minutes that he is a complete idiot and totally incompetant, after when i leave i look at the reviews and they all say to stay away from this guy who doesn't know what he is doing, he claims to do acumputure and hurt someone, tried to do acupunture on a young ado and it didnt work so he tried a lazer on his temples with a frequency of self confidence, a total idiot, i think he got my vibes that i figured him out from the beginning lol
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wow! It sounds like you dodged a bullet there!

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X